SORT BY Relevancy
Join hosts Lance Cardoza & Byron Rush as they interview the Lucha Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment LuchaStars. Tonight we interview the "Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez and discuss his career for Texas-to-Florida-to-worldwide.
Join hosts Lance Cardoza & Byron Rush as they interview the Lucha Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment LuchaStars. Tonight we interview the NWA/WCW Legend "Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez.
In this recent Pre-Recorded Interview with Jake LaMotta hear the 90 year old Boxing Legend talk about fighting Sugar Ray Robinson, throwing a fight for the mob, and much more!
Join your weekly host Lance Cardoza and co-host Byron Rush & special guests as they talk about upcoming episodes of Lucha Xtreme featured on MyNetwork in Central California.
Our guest this week the Lucha Xtreme, WCW, NWA Legend "Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez.
Next Saturday is National Pit Bull Awareness Day and the march on State capitals for Freeze, Don't Shoot. We hope you'll join us and call in telling us about your events!
347-838-8615 is the call in number, phone lines open at the top of the show. We're also looking for a part time co-host, so let us know if you're interested. You need not commit ful time.
~ Dogfather and the PBA crew
The age old argument of Privacy vs. Safety is still raging on today. Voice your opinion! Should we give up some privacy in order to be safe? What do you have to hide if you are not committing crimes? Share your thoughts at 718.766.4494
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
Emai your comments or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call 562.283.3115
In this week’s radio show, Martha Stokes CMT explains why the stock market sells down. She explains the reasons behind market sell offs and why corrections can be positive for investors, how to prepare in advance of a market downturn, and what is going on behind the scenes with the giant funds who dominate the market activity. You will learn why market corrections are necessary and how to enter as the market begins to bottom and recover. This radio show is for both long term investors and short term traders who want to learn more about the how, what, when, where, and why of the stock market.
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
in Self Help
Who’s responsible for a child to learn math, reading, comprehension, writing and other fundamental skills? Is it the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian or the teacher? Do you think that they should share the responsibility? Yes, is the obvious answer, but is it really that simple? “It takes a village to raise a child.” In other words, it takes the encouragement from many individuals in a child’s life to assist them as they learn valuable social skills and strive to achieve academic success. After all, these children are our future, the future leaders of our world. Are we working together? Are we, teachers and parents, doing our part to help them become productive members of society?
Find past and up coming shows at:
WINSTON COUNTY SELF HELP COOPERATIVE
716 Old Robinson Road • Louisville, MS 39339
Phone: 662-779-2400 • Email: email@example.com
Jesus Walks on Water: Faith During Storm (Mark 6:45-52)
• Jesus sends the disciples away so he can get alone on the mountainside and pray. Even in his busy schedule, spending time with God is a priority for Jesus.
• The disciples, even though they have spent much time with Jesus, don't recognize him in the storm. Sometimes we don't recognize the Lord when he comes to us in the middle of our "storms."
• Peter doesn't begin to sink until he starts looking around at the wind and the waves. Taking our eyes off Jesus, and focusing on the difficult circumstances will cause us to get under our problems. But when we cry out to Jesus, he catches us by the hand and raises us above the seemingly impossible surroundings.
• Peter starts out with good intentions, but his faith falters. This does not, however, end up in failure. Peter, even in his fear, cries out to the Lord, the only one who can help him.
• When Jesus gets in the boat, the storm ceases. When we have Jesus "in our boat" the storms of life will be calmed and we can worship Him.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (390 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (6 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)