SORT BY Relevancy
This is our second tribute show to the amazingly multi-talented actress/singer/producer/writer, Lea Michele. We celebrate her success in her upcoming debut solo album, Louder and her book, Brunette Ambition. Fans are welcome to come discuss what they love about Lea, her character of Rachel Berry on Glee, and much more. If you would like to contribute via comment for Lea or about her, please e-mail email@example.com prior to the live recording of the show Monday, February 24th at 10pm central to be included in this tribute show.
Note: The first 30 minutes are live streaming and then go into 15 minutes of overtime off the air for a total of 45 minutes recorded time. If you live in the USA or want to use skype to call in internationally then please do before 10:30pm central standard time.
This is our tribute to Lea Michele aka Rachel Berry on Glee. We love and adore her. She is such a great strong role model and we are supporting her always. While some of us have been a fan of hers since her years on Broadway or ever since her debut on Glee, we have watched a yong star shine bright and wish her continued success in the future. Please join us as we discuss Lea, her character Rachel Berry, and so much more. Feel free to call in or tweet us @gleekspeakradio and @StarryMag to show
Award winning author Rachel Berry grew up in New Jersey but later moved to Virginia and is now proudly a mother of 4 adults, wife, grandmother, a published author & poet, motivational speaker, radio talk-show host, columnist, book coach, business woman, indie book publisher and a community leader. Rachel attended Empire State College where she studied human development and psychology. She worked for the government for over 25 years before taking an early retirement in 2011. Berry is founde
Author, poet, and blog talk radio host of "From the Heart and Soul with Lady Serenity", Rachel Berry, will discuss her writings and her radio show.
Rachel has authored,"From the Heart and Heat of Me," "Family Pictures" and the young adult novella, "A Slip in the Right Direction."
Rachel's saga, "Family Pictures" earned EDC Creations' Book of the Year Award in 2009.
Rachel Berry was an author, blog talk radio host, spoken word poet, inspirational speaker, loving wife, mother, grandmother and sista-friend to all. Rachel passed away, suddenly, and I am still in shock. My condolences go out to her family, and all who were honored enough, to have known her sweet spirit. She is gone, but will never be forgotten, for her contribution to the publishing industry, or the bright light she shined on those of us who knew this phenomenal woman. Please join us in this tribute to Rachel Berry. Anyone is welcome to sing, rejoice and reminisce about our dear Rachel.
Author & Poet Rachel Berry grew up in Newark, East Orange, and Orange New Jersey school systems. Rachel later moved to Virginia and is now a mother of 4 adults, wife, grandmother of 2 gorgeous girls, a published author & poet, motivational speaker, radio talk show host and a community leader.
Join me as I chat with awesome woman and author Rachel Berry! She's a divine soul that you are going to want to tune in to! Hope you can join us!
Author & Poet
This show is for women who want to reclaim their health on the physical, emotional and/or spiritual levels.
As women we put everyone and everything else first. On this show you will not only learn why it's OK to put yourself first. You'll learn how to do it!
On this episode we will be discussing ways that we women can increase our energy naturally.
This way we can do the many things we need to without depleting ourselves!
About The Hosts:
Rachel Haviland, Ph.D. holds a Ph.D. in Cancer Biology from the prestigious H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, FL. She blends 19 years in scientific research with cutting-edge marketing techniques to bring a unique perspective to medical marketing. An experienced writer, trainer and speaker with an entrepreneurial mindset, she combines innovative marketing solutions with extensive healthcare knowledge to create campaigns that produce results. Dr. Haviland is passionate about helping medical professionals educate, inform and share their expertise to improve the health and quality of their patient’s lives.
Genevieve Kohn shows women how to reclaim their health through non-punishing diet, exercise and energy healing so they can have a life they love! She is an author, health coach, energy healer, and the co-host of Reclaim Your Health. She lives in suburban Boston with her husband and two young sons (not to mention a very enthusiastic dog). Go to bit.ly/wellsource4me and sign up to receive your free gift!
On May 31, 2014, SLENDERMAN went from fictional Internet meme to household word when two 12 year-old Wisconsin girls lured a friend into the woods and stabbed her 19 times in an effort to earn the favor of the faceless, elongated, dark-suited figure. A few days later, an emotionally disturbed 13 year-old girl near Cincinnati attacked her mother with a knife in their kitchen in the guise of Slenderman.
These real life homages are all the more disturbing because the creation of the character is readily traceable to writer Eric "Victor Surge" Knudsen on the "Something Awful" Internet forum in 2009. But as the most powerful memes do, this one seeped into the very fiber of online culture to the extent that five years later young girls were willing to kill for it.
Interestingly, AMHRadio was ahead of the Slenderman Zeitgeist. On the March 11, 2014 episode with documentary filmmakers JOSH ZEMAN and RACHEL MILLS, whose urban legend films CROPSEY and KILLER LEGENDS expose the terrifying truths behind the myths, we discussed the the Slenderman meme, with Zeman uniquely declaring the character to be the very personification of the Internet.
Now Zeman and Mills return to discuss developments in the Slenderman saga and what may lie ahead.
Big Bear Lake, CA – Your brain is a big muscle. Just like you would hire a trainer at the gym so your muscles get the most benefit from your exercise, a life coach works with your brain muscle, teaching you a more productive way of thinking so you can train yourself to succeed.
Rachel Wade is a general life coach specializing in people in transition. Whether it’s a career transition or you’d like to commit yourself to improving your health and fitness, Wade encourages you to make a significant change in your life.
“Coaching gives you direction,” says Wade. “If your life isn’t what you want, let’s make it what you want. Let’s create your vision. I am a goal-oriented person so I love to help people achieve and see their success.”
Though Wade has been coaching for nearly 15 years, she says the key to improving your life is actually very simple: you have to be appreciative for what you have and use that internal strength to propel you forward.”
“I am thankful for all my fingers and toes. I am thankful for the roof over my head tonight,” says Wade. “People who practice gratitude experience more joy. When you can attach those positive feelings with your goals, you’re that much closer to achieving them.”
Wade says what she enjoys most about coaching is that each client is different where they start. Everybody has their own process and moves at their own pace, but we all have our strengths. With the help of a coach, you can accept your individuality and we embrace it.
“It is the most fulfilling thing to know you’re helping other people and to know you’re serving them to make their lives have meaning,” says Wade. “I am so grateful to work with people every day and make their dreams come true.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Conservative Report (13 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Undead Randy (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (0 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (0 chatters)