SORT BY Relevancy
This weeks program pays tribute to and honors the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act,Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his wife Coretta. Along with Malcolm and Betty Shabazz.Musically, Micheal Jackson is remembered for his contributions to charities and organizations, demonstrating his acts of kindness and willingness to help uplift people in need.Aaron Sherrod expresses himself with a poem titled "I Am a Dreamer" followed by Madrid Smith and his comparison and Definition segment on the words Dream and Memory.
Naji Dywer presents the sport weekly update featuring your favorite teams.This is a special that you are sure to enjoy.
Today Uncle Bob from Laff Mobb joins the radio team and shares his experience from Seton Hall University and updates us on his current activities as a television producer.The team presents more Womens History information starting with Jasala Armour with her segment of Curtains featuring Mary J Blige and her work behind the stage.Followed by Madrid Smith who features Dorothy Height.Naji Dwyer gives updates on the NCAA and Perry Williams presents two Definitions on the words Influence and Legacy.
We continue this weeks program highlighting more Black Women in History starting with our segment of Curtains featuring Erykah Badu by Perry Williams.For sports this week Naji Dywer presents Wilma Rudolph and defines Open and Close.Jasala Armour tells us about the life of Zora Neale Hurston and defines three words Who,You,and Are.Aaron Sherrod gives us an original poem titled Inhaling the smoke from Reality T.V.Followed by Madrid Smith who not only captures the work of Madame CJ Walker but defines Enterpreneur.
Madrid Smith reviews the 2014 State of the Union address and tells us about the differences between national and local elections.He also produces a Black History poem about color.Naji Dwyer brings us his Athlete of the Week segment on Authur Ashe and gives us his predictions of who he says will win.Finally Aaeon Sherrod presents poetry corner with a original poem titled Ten Seconds.
Today we were honored to have our special guest Antoninette Montague jazz and blues singer from Brick City.She Speaks about thinking outside of the box and breaking barriers in her musical experiences.As always she is complemented by our student host Aaron Sherrod,Naji Dwyer,Perry Williams,Jasala Armour,and Maldrid Smith.This week in sports Lisa Lesley.For our curtain segment Jill Scott.Diamond for the day feature the history of the Freedom Riders who challenged the intergrated transportation laws of our country during 1960.Finally the definitions of the day features two words anger and complain.
Today Antoinette Montague teaches us the ends and outs of Black Women in Jazz, as she prepares to go on stage.We get a feeling of what inspires her to be a jazz singer who has made a way for herself in a very competitive field and industry.She shares insights of being a band leader and vocalist like none other.
Welcome to Evolve Quest, sposored by Liberty Aid, the only non profit to guarantee your debt is removable
This week's guest is Laura Liberty who is a cannabis healer. Her charismatic charm and straightforward talk are how this powerful goddess shifts the balance of power on this plane to bring us back to nature. She will talk about her work healing those in need. We are going to touch on these points during the show and any you feel like calling and talking about:
- Cannabis Growing
- Cannabis used in Healing
- Cannabis Rules and Statutes
- Laura Liberty's upcoming plans
- Laura Liberty's Projects
If you want to find Laura Liberty then catch her here on this Facebook link (Just click on her name below)
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your For-Profit Business available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
5. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and "Quality of Liife" improvements!
5. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
6. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
This week it will be about a Japanese Seed Company, a look at Drones, and a "Shout Out" at some Community Gardens and the GREAT works they are doing. This weeks Groups are from Ferguson, Missouri, and for the Boston Strong folks--from Boston, MA, where they have had their share of SNOW this year. Lets hope for a better year for both of these places. They deserve positive recognition for what they are doing with Community Gardens. Bravo! to them.
Join us this week and lets see what is going on in America. Start your Community Garden today!
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Books and AudioBooks: Community Garden Revolution and
Community Garden Revolution Notes!
Blackhawk Technical College is sponsoring the Veterans' Resource Fair on Monday, February 9th. The event is from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Janesville Community Radio will be doing a live remote from 2:00 p.m. 'til 4:00 p.m. Bob Keith (Dadio) from the Lunch Bucket Radio Clinic, Esther Turner from Mindful Mondays, and The Herb from Saturday Sports Report will be on deck. Over 60 agencies that support Military Veterans will be on site. The event is free to the public. Come out; meet the JCR guys and support Veterans.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (6 chatters)
- Triple Dark (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- 65457 (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (3 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (3 chatters)
- healing from within Tony Valen (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Biker Bible Institute (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Bealeader (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Ignite Radiance (1 chatters)
- Tassel to Tassel (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (0 chatters)