SORT BY Relevancy
Today's show is an inspiring journey into divine dialogue with our friend, creative musical lyrical hip-hop, pop, world indigenous artist- QUESE IMC. Words describing Quese-Musician, artist, activist, cultural life, actor, producer, MC, DJ, pianist, singer, Pawnee, Seminole, Indigenous spiritual ceremonial and more. Visit Quese's artist page HERE. View and purchase from his CATALOG. Mr. IMC is a brilliant artist who's found a nice groove blend of integrity by staying true to both his conscious hip-hop and indigenous cultural roots. Quese is an amazing lyricist and performer! He is also a dynamic speaker/youth advocate, using his voice to represent those who may not have voice or platform to speak. His music is danceable yet thought provoking.
Quese IMC...emcee, producer, performer, artist, actor, activist, indigenous founded and driven by the artwork created by the stars. IMC comes from the group CultureshockCAMP. With ally and bro Shock Beezy, they perform all over the country. IMC expresses himself through hiphop and cultural activism. IMC has performed with everyone, either on the same line-up or in his dreams. IMC's dream is to have his music heard all over the world. IMC is rich in Indigenous Culture and philosophy. He's been rapping since 7 years old! IMC says "our music is high-up, beyond the clouds. Its in the stars. You can't help but feel this movement. Its not me, its them. If I'm wrong, then my ancestors are wrong..." Book Quese to do speaking engagement, motivational talk, studio/recording sessions, or music performance EMAIL. Join us!
This week SteamFeed is looking forward to talking with Nicole Beason from West Virgina University, and Julie Long, one of our own SteamFeed authors and WVU IMC students about the upcoming Integrate conference at WVU in Morgantown, WV, May 30-31.
The conference will feature many social media, tech professionals. Gini Deitrich from Arment Dietrich, David Higdon NASCAR, Pam Didner Intel, Lee Odden TopRank Online Marketing, Ellen Valentine Silverpop, and Elliot Nix Google.
The Intergrated Marketing Communications program was one of the first of it's kind in the country. Exclusively online, utilizing cutting edge curriculum the program is fully accredited and part of West Virgina University.
Be sure and listen in or even call in with any questions. We are looking forward to a fun, informative conversation.
The Zion Da Fro Show "real teen talk from a real teen perspective"
Got To Know: The International Music Conference is going on here is Atlanta from Sept. 10-14. Artist from around the world to meet with producers, song writers and A&R for major record companies. IMC is bridging the gap in the music industry. Artist from Scotland, London, France and Britain just to name a few, diverge on the ATL. The conference is being held on Saturday at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. http://www.theinternationalmusicconference.com/
Talk It Up: Quincy Bonds comedian, actor and mentor is on the show today. Quincy Bonds is no stranger to comedy. He is a seasoned comedian and actor. Some of the shows and movies he has appeared on are The House of Payne, Drop Dead Diva, Devils Knot and Fame 15. Now Quincy Bond has a new gig, Phat Kidz Comedy. Tune into today.
The Rumble: That Boy Good artist Lyriz ft. Ric Flo
Next weeks show: Tune in to hear from international recording artist Asia Powell. Check out Turn Up her new release on Itunes.
Follow Me on: http://instagram.com/ziondafroshow https://twitter.com/iamziondafro
The key to developing and implementing a low-cost earned media campaign is getting your target market to share your integrated marketing communications (IMC) across their perspective sphere of influence. The art of leveraging by aligning with the reach of others cannot be understimated relative to generating brand awareness, brand credibility, and brand loyalty for your organization - large, mid-level, or small. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Quese IMC, (Pawnee and Seminole ) born Marcus Frejo Little Eagle, is an award-winning Hip Hop Emcee, independent music producer, and cultural activist with artistic styles that mixes Hip Hop and traditional Native American traditional music --- Quese IMC has Competed in national Emcee Battles, including MTV’s “Def Jam,” and has opened for such Hip Hop legends as Snoop Dogg; Ludacris; Petey Pablo; Grandmaster Flash; The Pharcyde; and Kumbia Kings. --- Quese IMC co-founder with brother Brian Frejo (DJ Shock B) of Culture Shock Camp, has toured more than 400 reservations and cities nationwide playing to crowds as large as 25,000. ---Through his musical performances and motivational speaking, travels across Indian Country reaching out to Native American youth to promote a message of empowerment, cultural pride, drug and alcohol free living and healthy lifestyles. --- Check him out at - www.nvisionit.org and www.queseimcmusic.com
Are you interested in Spectacular, Amazing & Successful Native People or People of Native Heart? Then you, my wonderful friends are cordially invited to the Native Trailblazers BlogTalkRadio show with host, (journalist, book author and public speaker) Vincent Schilling - every Friday 7 pm EST – Can’t make the show? – No worries, every show is archived and available after the show. Register free & join us in the chat room during the live broadcast - www.blogtalkradio.com/nativetrailblazers- download the podcast on iTunes (search Native Trailblazers) - Follow us on Twitter www.Twitter.com/Nativetrailblaz
Brand management is a integrated marketing communication (IMC) practice in marketing that includes analysis and planning on how your unique brand is positioned in the market, which target audience the brand is targeted toward, while sustaining a desired reputation of your brand. Who are you? What defines your business? How are you perceived? What do you want to achieve? How do you strategically cultivate and evolve your personal and business brand? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Starting-up and operating your business strategically requires a business plan. In fact, a business plan is essential for every entrepreneur. If this is your first time developing one, you will likely feel apprehensive and that's to be expected.
What if you could create your business plan to fit the confines of a single page?
Producing a single-page business plan is not as difficult as you might think. A single-page business plan can indeed cover your start-up needs so that you can get your business moving sooner than later. "How to Build a One-Page Business Plan" is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Defining Your Target Market and Customer
How to Write Effective Sales and Ad Copy
As an entrepreneur have you experienced that warm, tingly feeling when you realize that you have concocted a brilliant idea that could revolutionize an industry and trigger a meaningful impact that could well land you a fortune?
Could it be that the only thing blocking your message is your lack of product message clarity (integrated marketing communications) and persuasiveness with which your idea is defined, expressed, or explained.
What strategy must you consider in order to overcome such an obstacle when pitching your product or service to your target market? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
With 73% of adults accessing the Internet via social-networking sites, it is no shock that 86% of today's marketers state social media is essential for the health of their business. That stated, social media manuvers at rapid speed. In fact, social media messages move so quickly that content posted to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, or Twitter becomes irrelevant after just three hours.
The truth is that your opportunity to connect with fans and followers on social media channels is modest at best. This tiny window of connective opportunity can make the difference between landing or losing a customer.
How can we successfully get our messages heard without being drowned out by the deepening sea of commotion? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- SHRAonair (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- churchfolk (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)