SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
In order to have quality relationships in your life, you must define what they are and decide to only accept those types of relationships into your life. In this episode get some ideas about quality relationships and discover if your connections with some of the people in your life need to be severed. Start creating the right kind of energy by dealing with yourself and connecting with the right people.
Get a copy of Pat's book, The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have to Succeed. Click for details.
So what makes EVERYTHING “RELATIONSHIPS” AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LOVE, different from any other talk radio show on relationships?
• Well I’m glad you asked, there are many differences that you will notice right away. First of all the show and it’s topic begin at the beginning of each week, right here on social media. Long before my show air you will get a peek at that weeks topic. The beginning of each week I will post songs, movies, and actual posts from you guys on my page, that will be the source of my topic that week. You are encouraged to listen, watch and even have open discussions on my pages if you’d like.
Instead of talking randomly about relationship issues, I have chosen to be a tad bit more creative by using songs, videos, movies, books and social media posts about the challenges that each of has most likely confronted, at some point in our own lives. I think that this will eliminate reopening many of the emotional scars that we might be still dealing with. The issues in the resources that I’m using might be very familiar, but they are not about you, they are about the characters and those that inspired its work from the artist or actor. The goal is to allow us to speak about and peek into the message of the work, while trying to find answers and even revelations about our own choices in life.
• Every Friday night at 9:00 pm est the show will air for 2 hours, you are encouraged to join in on the conversations if you’d like about our topics of the night. We will respect the privacy of others by not discussing real people, no names will be spoken on the show even in reference to your point. This is not a hate session, but an opportunity for us to take a closer look at ourselves and how we affect the outcome of our relationships.
The public figure, politician, popular person, athlete, musician, club promoter, music industry exec, dating the 9 to 5er. The nerd and the popular guy/girl....How do you make it work? The late night phone calls, the business trips and the lack in quality time...The fans... Can you handle it?
Many of us have experienced strings of failed relationships. At points in time it seems like others just don't get it! On top of that, people always have their own idiosyncrasies and intolerable habits. Dating and maintaining friendships can be nerve-wracking to say the least. Have you ever wondered whether the problem is you? Or have you always assumed it was others? Tune in this week as Dr. And Lady Newells dig into where these strings of failed relationships come from. Relationship Central wants to hear from you!
Relationships are difficult; even the best relationships need a little help. We cover all of the hot topics and we give you a chance to have input as well. Tune in to our show, make us a weekly habit and watch your relationships grow!
This week's episode is about:
DATING A PERSON OF FAITH.
Dating can be difficult and rewarding at the same time. Knowing who you are and what you bring to the table is half the battle; the other half is knowing what type of person you want to be with and what qualities you are looking for in a mate. What have your relationships been based on? Does faith play a role in it? Does Faith help or hinder a relationship? #Faithbased relationships
Topics for Tonight Include:
1) Best Ways To Keep Midgets Out Of Your House At Night
2) Who Would Win: 16 Jigsaw's (From the Saw movies) vs. 2 Grizzly Bears
3) Re-evaluating the 5 Second Rule: Outdated and Outlandish?
4) Best Public Bathrooms On Earth: Kermit Reveals The Secret
5) What Mysteries Lie Beneath The Ocean: Unlocking The Secrets Of The Deep
Guest Segment: Government Surveilance Expert Billy
ON LIVE TONIGHT.. TALKING ABOUT LOVE,RELATIONSHIPS AND UNDERSTANDING YOUR ''ROLE'' WHAT IS THE QUOTE UNQUOTE MALE AND FEMALES ROLE?? CALL AND TALK LIVE WITH ME TONIGHT AT 8EST 646-787-1787. AND REMEMBER WE CAN FIX THE HOMES UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT HOW TO RUN THEM.
Is Listening to outside influences for relationship advice from friends, family, associates, and the like a recipe for disaster? If not, when is a good time to seek advice from others? Is there any valuable influence you can get for your relationship or marriage that can be obtained outside of it? Or is ‘Talking out of school’ always a recipe for disaster?
HOT TOPIC: Sandra Bland!
Share your stories and examples with us and the world Friday night at Midnight till 2AM!
Tune in...Call in...(347)637-3528...
Share your opinions with the world!!
This week's show will again focus on relationships. We had great questions last week and we are running it back again this week. Feel free to call in at 914-338-1434 or you can email us at HOLLAATME0727@hotmail.com. Our in-studio guest Da Truth will be back again along with co-host West Tampa's Finest. DJ Revis will be spinning on the 1's and 2's as usual and may jump in from time to time. We have several questions to cover this week from our listeners. Can't wait to tackle these questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always wanna thank our sponsors for keeping the dream going
Wingstop 2776 E Fowler Ave Tampa, FL 33612 813-903-9464
Cut-N-Edge 4941 E Busch Blvd Tampa, FL 33617 813-988-2887
Enchanted Dining 813-481-9244