SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US for children's literacy and health.
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss Harassment in the workplace.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s special Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD – Author ‘THE CHILDREN OF NOW...EVOLUTION: How We Can Support the Fast-Forward Evolution of Our Children and All of Humanity’
- Mae Edwards – Singer-songwriter, violinist, recording artist, author 'Starlette & Saint: A Memoir On Dualism’
- Asher Fox, C.Ht,.Sc.B. – Author ‘Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating...For Good!’
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie discusses Sewing History.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours in England explains ‘Why Buy Local?’
Join us as we continue to highlight People making humanitarian efforts in Africa to help improve quality of life. This show features Marie Claudine Mukamabano. She is the founder and CEO of Kuki Ndiho Rwanda Orphans Support Project, an NGO dedicated to the physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing of the lives of the thousands of orphans living in Rwanda today.
Do Chime In brings you scintillating topics covering socioeconomic and sociopolitical issues central to Africa.
Each week a team of varying panelists join us on the show to share their views on the selected topic. We encourage listeners from around the world to share their views during the show by:
Calling our designated phone line: +1(347) 637-3670
Posting to our website: www.DoChimeIn.com
Follow us on Twitter: DoChimeIn
Like us on Facebook: Do Chime In
Email us: Info@DoChimeIn.com
You are welcomed again to another enlightening episode of Potential and Possibiities at MidCareer and Beyond.
We know a lot but we don't often apply half of what we know in a smart way. We work hard at everything, but not smart. Join the smart club. Draw on your inner wisdom and develop your Divine connection. We have been looking at thoughts, and it may seem simple to some or complicated to others but inevitably we have to consider our thinking. That's what we are left with when no one else is around. Be generous and invite others to listen as well as share your thoughts with me. If you want to pursue this and other matters through private or group coaching, reach out. If you want to get details of my upcoming retreat in Monaco, just email: email@example.com . Website: http://www.sapiencecoaching.com . Listen to previous episodes. Post comments and tweet! Thanks. My twitter handle: @coachingjourney
Our special guest on Thursday, July 11 at 8:00pm MST (11:00pm EST) is Jayson Jackson, Flexibility Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainer, of Flex Science Institute in Scottsdale, AZ, who will be discussing the importance of better flexibility and mobility. How can stretching improve your quality of life? Why is flexibility training overlooked so often? Who is a qualified expert in stretch training? These questions and much more will be covered in this week's "Hour to Empower".
Contact host Dale Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We look forward to sharing some great information that'll empower you to a better way of living.
One of the greatest concerns that remain characteristic of our world is how a person can improve their quality of life. Most people, with the exception of teachers, assume a better life is based on our material possessions that we call valuable. However, most teachers focus on the intangible rewards of their “job”. The staff of White Apple Institute encourages Listeners to look at what we call valuable and what things we need to succeed at school and work. Join Professor Applewhite and guests by calling 1-646-727-3758 to join us live on Saturday mornings between 10am-11am (AZ time); If you miss this show? Simply click play at http://blogtalkradio.com/student2teacher and listen to the archived shows.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of QualityofLifeMagazine.com, along with guest co-host Bobbi DePorter – President of Quantum Learning Network & Co-Founder of SuperCamp, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show. This show airs live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Inn in Yuma, AZ.
- George & Sedena Cappannelli - Authors of Amazon best-seller ‘DO NOT GO QUIETLY: A Guide to Living Consciously and Aging Wisely for People Who Weren't Born Yesterday’, and founders of AgeNation.
- Jared Day – Award-winning Actor, Inspirational Speaker and Coach, and Ex-Army Veteran
- Aggie Garcia, fashion designer and founder of Illusions by Aggie, will discuss Western Fashions
- MaryAine Curtis, relationship coach and founder of Inner Journey Adventures, will discuss Dealing with Family as a Couple.
- Fred Henderson - Funderal Director of at Fred Young Funeral Home in Sonoma County, CA discusses Dealing with Grief during the Holidays.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of QualityofLifeMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show, airing live from the Holiday Inn Express in Willcox, Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s 4 year Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units!Featured Guests:- Ann Bolinger-McQuade – Cloud Speak & Personal Oracle Guru, Ann will discuss her new book EVERYDAY ORACLES: Decoding the Divine Messages That Are All Around Us, that releases July 11, 2013 by Tarcher Penguin. Personal oracles have been playing a major role in Ann’s life for almost 3 decades. She fully recognized them after her diagnosis of breast cancer. They have guided and offered comfort to her as she dealt with the loss of her father, the passing of a close friend, and the death of a beloved animal companion. Before his death in 2009, Native American Elder Richard Deertrack of the Taos Pueblo honored Ann in a sacred ceremony.- Lisa Grey – Healthy cooking expert and author of Pink Kitchen cookbook series- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘Southern California’s Sustainable Chef’ – Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA- MaryAine Curtis – Transformation Coach, Inner Journey Adventures
We reflect how we feel inside onto the outside of us, into our lives even when we think we are hiding something, the people we live with, those we live around, they feel what we carry and they encourage our honesty within ourselves to emerge. How does the way you treat others help you see yourself for who you are and why you are the way you are today? Tune in and Join in on the Conversation Tomorrow Morning at 5:30 AM, PST!
On this Show you will meet Gunnar, a sweet dog that was left a parapalegic after a car accident, which did not deter his lifetime companion Jason Parker from going above and beyond to make his dog's life as comfortable as possible. It is a heart warming story that is sure to inspire you.
Following this you will hear the story of Sophie the shy mill dog who was used as a breeder in a puppy mill before being rescued. She requires some special attention, but most of all LOVE and and the warm touch of human hands and companionship which she never before experienced.
Join us to celebrate dog's loving spirit.
Please follow our Facebook page and web site