SORT BY Relevancy
This show explores the ideas of why I'm still alive, what makes an enjoyable quality of life, & other aspects of the present moment which contains the essence of the eternal. This show's intent is to encourage or inspire to make the most of each day in the way you so choose.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show, airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Family Unity During the Holidays with Bobbi DePorter, President of Quantum Learning Network & Co-founder of SuperCamp, and co-author of ‘Excellence in Teaching & Learning: The Quantum Learning System’.
- Herbs for Colds & Flu with herbalist Cynthia Johnston, owner of MoonMaid Botanicals.
Jim Phillips is a gifted speaker, author, seminar leader and certified life, spiritual and business coach. For the better part of 30 years he has been an entrepreneur and business leader inspiring others to higher levels of achievement through his presentations and seminars throughout the United States and parts of Europe.
His true passion however is the exploration and application of spiritual law as it applies to prosperity and overall quality of life. One of Jim’s gifts is his ability to help others understand and apply complex spiritual concepts to their personal life. This has lead to the development of his L.I.F.E. Coaching program. (LIFE- living in full expression)
In addition to coaching and speaking Jim has written two books, The Key to LIFE, Living In Full Expression and From Inspiration to Intention. Both books speak to the desire within each of us to better understand and experience who we truly are and what we are here to do. Never has there been a time in the history of humanity when there have been more people open and receptive to this message.
Jim graduated from James Madison University with a degree in Business Administration and Management.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Community Alliance for Youth panel discussion about the recent Youth Success Week in Oceanside CA: Bobbi DePorter, Dr. Duane Coleman, Stedman Graham, Margaret Malek, Helice Bridges, Mark Reardon.
- The Great Run & The Big Walk – Dennis Yang, Founder of Papa Didos Foundation discusses his 11,000 mile Great Run for children’s health and literacy; and Jim “Palomino” Ostdick will talk about his Reach Across America walking journey of over 4800 miles on the American Discovery Trail for the trail systems in San Benito County, CA.
- Elvis Rocks for Yuma Youth – Scot Bruce talks about his upcoming performance that benefits CASA of Yuma County, AZ; along with Brooke, President of the Yuma Council for CASA, a council who advocates for the best interests of abused and neglected children in Arizona involved in the juvenile courts.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US for children's literacy and health.
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss Harassment in the workplace.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s special Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD – Author ‘THE CHILDREN OF NOW...EVOLUTION: How We Can Support the Fast-Forward Evolution of Our Children and All of Humanity’
- Mae Edwards – Singer-songwriter, violinist, recording artist, author 'Starlette & Saint: A Memoir On Dualism’
- Asher Fox, C.Ht,.Sc.B. – Author ‘Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating...For Good!’
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie discusses Sewing History.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours in England explains ‘Why Buy Local?’
One of the greatest concerns that remain characteristic of our world is how a person can improve their quality of life. Most people, with the exception of teachers, assume a better life is based on our material possessions that we call valuable. However, most teachers focus on the intangible rewards of their “job”. The staff of White Apple Institute encourages Listeners to look at what we call valuable and what things we need to succeed at school and work. Join Professor Applewhite and guests by calling 1-646-727-3758 to join us live on Saturday mornings between 10am-11am (AZ time); If you miss this show? Simply click play at http://blogtalkradio.com/student2teacher and listen to the archived shows.
Todays Guest Kori Raishon will be doing a followup interview on work life balance and the challenges he faced with elderly parents and a challenged sibling. It was his interactions with Felton that gave him clarity and a more focused purpose.
Kori is a successful businessman and reveals the challenges one must overcome that most entrepreneurs skim over when it comes to family matters.
Felton Wooten is an author, workshop presenter, licensed Nursing Home Administrator and licensed Assistive Living Administrator. His most recent book is "Daddy the Other Parent". He has co-authored an Abuse Prevention for the Caregiver Manual, developed a training DVD on elder abuse prevention and published an article in the Values Realization Journal on "Making a Career Change".
Our special guest on Thursday, July 11 at 8:00pm MST (11:00pm EST) is Jayson Jackson, Flexibility Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainer, of Flex Science Institute in Scottsdale, AZ, who will be discussing the importance of better flexibility and mobility. How can stretching improve your quality of life? Why is flexibility training overlooked so often? Who is a qualified expert in stretch training? These questions and much more will be covered in this week's "Hour to Empower".
Contact host Dale Roberts at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. We look forward to sharing some great information that'll empower you to a better way of living.
T VanHook, Executive Director, Habitat for Humanity Tucson
Habitat for Humanity is not just about building houses. They are about building communities and partnerships. They are about empowering people to revive their neighborhoods and enchance their quality of life. They are about hope, possibility and change. Please join us to hear from T VanHook about what is on the horizon for Habitat for Humanity Tucson for 2016. It’s all about community. This show sponsored by Habitat for Humanity Tucson.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (22 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (4 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (4 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- The Communicators (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)