SORT BY Relevancy
12 Nov 1914: When the Indians Arrived
The people of the Raj – modern India and Pakistan – were not consulted about their participation in the war. More than 1 million soldiers served overseas in the Indian army – and 75,000 died. By autumn 1914, Indians were on the western front.
It was a curious sight to all of us, French or English, the day when the Indians arrived in a dreary little town of Northern France … Suddenly the Indian Lancers appeared, and the pavement on both sides of the street was at once filled by a crowd of soldiers and civilians watching the procession, as a London crowd will do in Whitehall on the day of the opening of Parliament. In fact, those Indians looked all like kings. The Lancers sat proudly in their saddles, with their heads upright under the Oriental crowns; then came a regiment of Sikhs, walking at a brisk pace, all big and strong men, with curled beards and the wide 'pagri' round the ears; the Pathans followed, carrying on their heads that queer pointed bonnet, the 'kullah,' which reminds one of the warriors seen on old Persian tapestries – a more slender type of men, but equally determined, and with faces at the same time smiling and resolute.
… The day after, we heard that during the night one of the Sikh regiment had had to recapture the trench, which the Germans had taken by surprise, and that their bayonet charge was so tremendous that the enemy did not dare counter-attack. Almost immediately after that feat an order came not to allow the Indians uselessly to expose their lives by walking out of the trenches. The fact was that, in order to show their contempt for death, some Sikhs had refused to hide themselves in the trenches and had immediately drawn a fierce fire on their regiment. Fortunately, they did not insist on playing that sort of game; otherwise the Indian Army Corps would have disappeared.
Did you know that there is scientific evidence conclusively proving that reincarnation is real?
Its true, Dr Ian Stevenson, professor of Psychiatry at the Virginia School of Medicine for 50+ years, using strict scientific protocols, collected 3000+ verifiable cases of children spontaneously reporting having had past lives.
Dr. Stevenson meticulously documented the details of the deceased person the child reported once being, and would go into public & private records to verify the facts of the deceased person’s identity (interestingly, the children would often have the same birthmarks in the current & past life).
His strict methods ruled out any possible “normal” explanations for the children’s memories.
Determine Your Fitness Goals and Keep Track of Them
As with any type of exercise you begin, it's important to consider the ages and current fitness levels of all participants. Then you can work toward increasing the intensity and duration of different activities. For example, during the first week, your family might take 30-minute walks each night after dinner, followed by dancing to your child's favorite CD in the living room. The next week, increase the time spent walking and pick up the dancing pace a bit.
One way to track your family's fitness goals is to write them down and put them on the refrigerator or in some other highly visible location. Review your goals periodically. After a goal has been met, set a new goal to work toward. Remember: The most important goal is for all family members to participate in physical activities regularly, so it's important that any goals you set are attainable and that everyone is motivated to work toward them.
Discuss the Importance of Good Nutrition and Healthy Eating Habits
Children need adults to teach them about foods that are healthy for their bodies as well as to model eating healthy foods. Talking about good nutrition with children can be as simple as explaining the need to eat foods from different food groups to ensure their bodies receive the different vitamins and minerals needed to stay healthy. Create menus with your kids that include foods that are healthy and that everyone enjoys. Then, take your kids shopping and let them locate different foods and teach them how to read food labels.
Maintaining Your Plan
Get active. Remember to participate in some type of physical activity or activities for a total of at least 60 minutes each day. Have fun. Your kids are much more likely to participate in physical activities that are fun.
Woe unto America! Many of our nation’s highest leaders worship Satan, and are willing servants of EVIL. They are controlled by Satan, the god of this world (2nd Corinthians 4:4). Satan controls these men through the occult (i.e., “hidden” organizations). Jesus said “in secret have I done nothing” (John 18:20), because He had nothing to hide. Why the secrecy from our nation’s top leaders?
Skull and Bones is of the Devil. Freemasonry is of the Devil. Nearly 2,000 carefully selected government officials, corporate tycoons and other luminaries—men with power to shape the future—assemble privately every July in a redwood forest about 65 miles north of San Francisco. The meeting includes a somber ritual that features the Druidic burning of an effigy on the alter, chants from a robed chorus, and wild drinking and promiscuity.
The bizarre Pagan ritual of the Bohemian Grove—the Cremation of Care ceremony—is practiced by its members (all men), including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Alan Greenspan, Richard M. Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Walter Cronkite, Colin Powell, and Henry Kissinger to name but a few. The meeting is held every July. It is purported that Obama and McCain visited Bohemian Grove in July of 2008.
Tonight Guest: Rev. Larry Blackburn, First General Baptist Church, Cicero, Il.
Revelation Chapter 5 King James Version
The total essence of Jesus Christ And All of his Divine atributes.
CONTACT: shadetreebluegrass@gmail/com --(634) 644-7044
PRAY FOR AMERICA, PRAY FOR ISRAEL
PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM: THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE
It's so fabulous to tell you how AWESOME our friend, David. P. Stevens, is doing. Since his last visit on the show, he has played the Iridium in New York, on the Cap Jazz Cruise, toured Europe and completed a new album! Oh - and his website is now updated to reflect the ever-evolving direction of "Mr. Guitar" :-D
This amazing guitarist/vocalist/composer/producer is determined to keep taking us on journeys with his music. David is not content to let anything BE. He wants to stretch the canvas, find new paint, and then draw outside the lines - are you feeling me? Jazz and Soul and Funk and Romance and music that's older than him combined with the young that he IS - it's all in that juicy Hybrid that is his and his alone.
You may have known David when he recorded "Timeless" or "The Shedd" or his last CD called "Epiphany." THAT was a star-studded project (Geralds Albright, Veasley, Carol Riddick, Frank McComb, Elan Trotman!) And "Mr. Guitar" is blessed with names as well, including a fellow Philadelphian, Gail Jhonson!
Let's celebrate the new layer of success that this bright and refreshing talent is just about to experience - "Mr. Guitar" will drop on 8/5/2014. We'll hear tracks from it and talk to David about how it came together - as well as the upcoming gigs where you can see his artistry POP!
We might just have another guest on Tuesday's show - "The Soulful Nerd", Kenny Wesley! Kenny has had some truly astounding success in the Washington, D.C. area and beyond. He's got a hot song on the charts with our friend, Mycah Chevalier, and he will also be in the house this Saturday - at the Christian de Mesones celebration at K2! Funny how our guests keep tying together, huh? That's the beauty of HYBRID :)
Listen to #LunchAndLearn show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lunchandlearn/
How to Build A Virtual Team on A Shoestring Budget
The hottest trend in team-building today is to combine the talent of industry experts by
assembling them in a virtual environment. Even new entrepreneurs can capitalize on the
skills and gifts of others without establishing a brick and mortar storefront or office.
While convenient and often powerful, such arrangements can pose unique challenges
JOIN us this Thursday for #LunchAndLearn with DeKesha and Ke'Aundra.
Dial in - 646-478-3033
How to Stay Strong & Focus During the Storm w/ Chief Activator, Lucinda Cross
Business Building BootCamp, Richmond, VA
August 15, 2015 - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Are you tired of wasting valuable time on calls & events that promise to transform your business but you never get anything in return?
Do you hate marketing and don’t know what to do to sell your products in your business?
Our Music Our Selves and A New Day For Al-Islam In America
1st & 2nd HOUR: Brother Lester and Brother Solomon bring you Our Music Our Selves, sharing a wealth of music, knowledge and inspiration. Both are serious musicians, teachers and scholars.
3rd HOUR: A New Day For Al-Islam In America is where you can get political and social commentary from host Imam Yusuf Ramadan and William Kareem.
2014 Kickoff Show! Owner, Joe Jefferson co-hosts the free show with founder and fantasy football legend, Lou Tranquilli. Joe and Lou will break down NFL player news for the fantasy football implications and give advice and strategy to help you win your league! Visit the site (bfdfantasyfootball.com) and join now for free newsletter or become a member to get all our unique content and get advice from proven WINNERS! Joe and Lou are both considered to be some of the best fantasy football minds in the world! Who advises you?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- drkate (13 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TSBRadio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)