SORT BY Relevancy
Thanks to Cynthia Maurer for recommending Dr. Leo Rebello to this program: http://www.healthwisdom.org
Host Sallie O. Elkordy's contact: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 and blog: http://BillionToddlerMarchForSurvival.blogspot.com/
Please join Professor Griff, Live from Brooklyn, NY with Public Enemy - & ZaZa Ali this Tuesday, 9-16-2014. Let's take a look at the historical importance of the world reknown Hip Hop group, & see where things stand today. Is the Fear of a Black Planet still relevent in 2014? Call in # 347-633-9644. 8pm EST / 5pm PST. Peace!
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 & http://TinyURL.com/VaccineFreeTV
Dr. William Thompson, CDC Whistleblower re: link between the MMR Vaccine and Autism and 340% increase in Autism in African American Boys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOtDVilkUc
FB Group: "Cynthia McKinney for President 2016"
Bobby Baker's practice focus is on providing strategic and regulatory advice to private companies and local governments, with an emphasis on energy, transportation and technology issues. In addition, Mr. Baker handles appellate and mediation matters.
Mr. Baker was first elected to the Public Service Commission in 1992 and was the first Republican to win a statewide election for a Georgia constitutional office since Reconstruction. As Commissioner, Mr. Baker worked aggressively to develop competitive markets for utility and technology services, and to reduce the regulatory burden on businesses. He was elected to a third six-year term in November 2004, but did not seek re-election in 2010, deciding instead to return to private practice.
Mr. Baker grew up in DeKalb County and attended DeKalb County public schools. He graduated from Oglethorpe University with honors and received his law degree from the University of Georgia. After law school, Mr. Baker joined the Southeastern Legal Foundation, a regional conservative public interest law firm and then practiced with a private law firm in Gwinnett County. Mr. Baker has been recognized on numerous occasions by both Georgia Trend Magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of the city and state's most influential leaders. He has served on the board of directors for the Georgia Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology (GCATT) and as Vice-Chairman of the Gwinnett County Planning Commission (1990-1994). He also is the recipient of the Talmage Award from Oglethorpe University in honor of his distinguished professional career in public service.
Today we are speaking with Aaron Cornfeld, Group Vice President of Sales Engineering for Oracle Public Sector, and Geoff Green, Vice President of Business Development for Oracle Public Sector. This is part two in a series of interviews and we will be covering the “Oracle on Oracle” story and Oracle Storage solutions.
Rosalyn Kahn works as a Public Speaking Instructor at Santa Monica College and Los Angeles City College. She is an Author of her brand new book, “Random Acts of Kindness are Changing the World.
Ms. Kahn has been an educator for the last 15 year teaching Public Speaking, English as Second Language in colleges and high schools throughout Southern CA. Two year ago, she attended her first TedX conference in Pasadena. She was immediately drawn into the Tedx fever. TECHNOLOGY ENTERTAINAMENT AND DESIGN – Sharing Great Ideas.
She’s International Speaker having spoken Leuven Belgium, coached many TEDx over the last 2 years. She gave TED talk called “Language Come to Life “ She owns a business Coaching and Professional Speaking with over 25 years of speaking experience.
Coaching and Professional Speaking
Join Match Entrepreneurs Network go to www.shazamentrepreneur.com
Follow Me on Facebook
Last year Rosalyn has spoken at over 40 different organizations from Storytelling Club, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, So CA Foster Family, Brentwood Library, Felicia Mayhood Senior Center.
Tarhaka Amaana El Bey
1.What is an Administrative process?
2.How doe's it work on the private side?
3.How doe's it work in the public?
4.Why do an Administrative process?
To Cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com/
What we do http://www.newdebtelimination.net/
Visit my Blog Spot http://www.tarhaka-el-bey.blogspot.com/
Jay talks with public policy researcher Kathleen Geier, who writes about economics, labor, feminism, politics and culture. See Inequality Matters, The Baffler, The Nation, The Washington Monthly, Salon, The American Prospect. etc. More at: http://inequalitymattersblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html#sthash.9UqWAHEM.dpuf
Follow @Kathy_Gee @JayAckroyd
THE NATIONAL SCHOOL PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSOCIATION..
NSPRA "ALL IN FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION", a new web feature
Executive Director Rich Bagin and Consultant Jim Dunn on this www experience
Presented by Schoolreach
Public Aid, the money issued by the government to women who have no adequate means to support their children, was meant as a temporary emergency fund until the women were able to find employment. Unfortunately, for many uneducated women who had children in high school, the low paying jobs for which they were eligible paid less than their Public Aid checks. The Welfare system quickly became a way of life, as unmarried teen motherhood and a life on public aid was passed down generation to generation. Unless the father of her child had a job that paid more than her monthly check, a mother often made the financial decision to stay single rather than have her aid check discontinued ifshe got married. Now, with the urban crisis of single mothers, absent fathers, broken families, gangs replacing sports teams and youth organizations in communities, gang wars over drug turf, and senseless gun violence taking innocent lives, its time to examine the root of the problem - the breakddwn of marriage and family. Has giving public aid to women discouraged couples from getting married? Let's stop talking about how "men are the maintiners of women" and face the reality of what has happened. How do we use our collective economic power to finance independent businesses that would empower the men to marry their babies mothers, take care of their families and regain the respect of their children?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (42 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)