SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome again to another spectacular episode of NSDF Seize the Day! The only podcast sharing with the public the human expereince of seizure disorder. This week, we honor PTSD Awareness Day, June 27. Recently brought to our attention, PTSD Awareness Day is now a part of the NSDF calendar.
What is PTSD? A diagnosis of recurring issues expereinced by an individual as a result from a traumatic event.
During the show we will cover related questions including but not limited to:
What type of specialist treats/diagnoses PTSD?
What types of PTSD are there?
Where can one go for more help?
Join us for this spectacular hour as we discuss PTSD and PTSD Awareness. Tonights show is a continuation of the topic #ptsdawareness covered in our Tuesday night Power Hour through Twitter. For more details and weekly updates join NSDF Power Hour through Facebook.
Resources brought to you tonight:
PTSD Help - http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public
Our Sponsor - The Advocate Dickson TN
About NSDF - http://nsdf.us
Tonights Partner - TG Bears, maker of Epilpesy Bear and Jesy Bear
30 Minutes of Psychic Awareness with Master Psychic Healer, Laura Schwalm-Anthony . Topics the Pain body and Spiritual Evolution, The New Health Care Paradigm and Psychic and Spiritual Knowledge. Callin's welcome.
To read about Laura Schwalm-Anthony or her services go to www.pureenergyhealer.com
Certified Integrated Transformational Life Coaches Vicy Wilkinson and Ingrid Sthare talk with listeners about things that are difficult and very uncomfortable to discuss as part of a series called Stuff that’s Hard to Discuss. During this episode, we’re going to talk about The Other F Word: FEAR.
Fear and anxiety are part of our human experience. Many fears are very real and we all must learn to keep ourselves as safe as possible. But the fear we’re talking about that’s so hard to discuss is all that irrational fear that crops up. Anxiety over relationships, body image, finances, work, are we good enough, etc. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming, so disorienting and unstabilizing to feel it, that we just shut down, short circuiting almost. Full on panic attack. And all this stuff is really hard to talk about. There’s an urge to deflect or deny or run away from all this “going crazy.” That’s why we need to talk about it, and learn to help ourselves and each other calm and control our minds run amok.
You can find more about Ingrid and Vicy, and Complete Life Coaching's programs and services, including a group course for thriving in relationships and learning to communicate nonviolently “GetReal Relationships” at the website: www.CompleteLifeCoaching.com.
Thank you for being courageous enough to talk about Stuff that’s Hard to Discuss.
DISCLAIMER: Complete Life Coaching, Ingrid Sthare, and Vicy Wilkinson offer coaching services and help with long-term recovery, change, and goal setting. No person affiliated with this organization is a physician or mental health provider, and should not be used, substituted, or consulted as such.
Wanna learn more about the Spiritist Science and its Practice?
Listen to SPIRITIST AWARENESS at Kardec Radio every Sunday at 8 pm (EST)!
These segments and hosts are just phenomenal and they will enlighten your life:
- Spiritist Moment with Kirsten DeMelo
- Spiritism in Your Life with Marco and Joyce Magalhaes
- Youth Education on Spiritism with Bernadete Leal
- Spirituality and the Brain with Vanessa Anseloni
- Spiritism and the Gospel with Luis Sergio Marotta
- Spiritist Songs with James Marotta
- The Spirits' Book with John De Rosa and Steve Shepard
- Happy Life with Carla Carvalho
- and much more...
in Self Help
As a part of her Dance with Bipolar, blog talk-radio series, Dr. Cathy Reimers (Doc) and Bipolar peer specialist, Meg Dog discuss the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) on bipolar disorder. Studies have indicated that many people who have been diagnosed with bipolar also meet the criteria for PTSD. How are they related? If you struggle with both bipolar and PTSD could your depression get worse? Doc and Meg Dog answer these questions and any other questions that our “live callers” may have. Doc says: “Trauma is never pretty.” Meg Dog responds: “Ya, it’s pretty ugly.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Annahilation (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (15 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (13 chatters)
- Black Author Network (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (0 chatters)