SORT BY Relevancy
Hello Family! and welcome back again this week to our clips and tips segment! Happy Wednesday and glad you could drop by because we have a fabulous show for you tonight as we take you through summer decorating with fabrics, prints, and the latest trends. We also go into to quick and easy decorating tips you can enjoy adding appeal, and to give your space that cool summer look!
So join us tonight,
See Ya There!
Welcome to your show A Life of Miracles airing tonight at 7pm. Please join Denise and Sandra
as we share our experiences and inspritation from this week.
"Change as unfoldment can come in a moment. In knowing this, we can bring it about. Through the Miracles
of our lives, we set others free as well". Almine
Do you have a miracle from Almine's teachings that you would like to share on the show? Please contact us at
Episode #71- Topic: Minority Mental Health Awareness
Join the conversation with Blogger Alicia Ward and Life Coach Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter on the emotional journey of self discovery and empowerment after beig laid off from a job,
Alicia "Ali" shares her emotional, spiritual and family journey as she discovers her true passions and sets new goals after being iaid off from a job after 13 years of service,
Life Coach and Psychotherapist Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter "Doc" guides the conversation and reassures and affirms normal feelings of the emotional journey following being laid off. Additional "Life Events" of loss are discussed.
Inspirational tips on how to survive in this new economy and social strastophere in addition to self-dscovery techniques will be shared with the audience.
CAll IN, join the conversation and share your experience, be an inspiration to others!
Joined by Mr. Highland, we talk about current sci-fi ideas, reboots, reboots of reboots, visiting successful franchise flicks that worked, comparing them to what we have today, trends, and just your typical fan chat, including some rather insighftul but creepy books that we've read, and that we suggest to check out if you're into the strange.
--Weird NJ magazine is worthy of a mention. Check it out for very interesting areas that you cannot miss in our lovely state of New Jersey
--The Demonologist,...a very strange but interesting read
Welcome to the fascinating world of color psychology and an inspirational journey of self discovery through an understanding of color meanings.
Knowledge of how color affects your conscious and subconscious mind can change your life. It can inspire you to discover more about yourself and to embrace who you really are.
The meaning of colors can vary depending on culture and circumstances. Each color has many aspects to it but you can easily learn the language of color by understanding a few simple concepts which I will teach you here.
Color is a form of non verbal communication. It is not a static energy and its meaning can change from one day to the next with any individual.
It is this instinctual choice of a color that tells you a lot about yourself, how you function and how others see you. It is the means to understanding your behavior and your character traits as well as your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states. It reflects the way you operate in the world, your strengths and weaknesses, your vulnerabilities, your deepest needs and your challenges at that time in your life.
Business color is one of the most important considerations when establishing your business and its profile. Just as you can use color psychology to empower yourself, you can use it to empower your business.
I will continue to cover current events.There are quite a few stories to touch on. Suzanne Mosley will be my special guest as she speaks agaist Common Core Standards. Suzanne has one child whom was in public schools. Due to Common Core being implemented in Tennessee, Suzanne has been Homeschooling her daughter. This week will mark a new showtime! This one hour show begins at 9pm EST. Have a great Monday ladies and gentlemen!
Join us today as we look at the latest in sports, entertainment, and politics. Today's topics include:
President Obama and the new, new IRAQ war
Has Hillary Clinton's book tour been good or bad for her Presidency Bid?
How North Carolina can pave the way for Reparations
And much, much, more!
To join the conversation, the number to call is 323-580-5712. Remember it is written, my people are destroyed by the lack of knowledge, .so stay engaged, stay informed, and stay plugged-in to Current Events with Patrick Cook
TODAY WE LOOK AT YOUR LIFE PATH COLOR................
This is the path you have chosen to give you the most chance of learning the lessons you need to in this lifetime. You work it out by adding all the numbers of your date of birth together until they are reduced to a single digit.
For example: my birthday is 5/3/1954. So I add 5+3+1+9+5+4 = 27
and then add 2+7= 9.
I have put together the numbers 1 to 9 with the nine chakra colours I use for healing and the crystals and power animals that all vibrate at the same frequency. When you work out your life path number this will help you to find the energies that will assist you most in following your life journey.
Each of us has a personal energy vibration that is more comfortable with energies that are similar to our own. You may find that your life path colour is one you have always loved and the crystals with the same vibration are always ones you are drawn to. This does not mean that you will exclusively need only these crystals, only that they will be more likely to help when life seems like an uphill struggle. I keep a bag of my life path crystals separately from my others so when I feel I am not coping or straying from my path I get them out so they can gently put me back in balance and remind me where I need to be.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (18 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (12 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)