SORT BY Relevancy
The Health and Wellness show on the SOTT Radio Network covers topics of health, diet, science, homeopathy, wellness culture, and more. Tune in weekly!
Today's discussion includes the function and purpose of cholesterol, cholesterol lies and myths, the research of Ancel Keys and evil statin drugs and their side effects.
Included, as always, is the pet segment.
On this episode of Field Afrikan Radio we will be discussing the xenophobia that's happening in South Afrika; what xenophobia acutally is; how it affects all people of Afrikan descent and why Black nationality is so controversial in the USA . We will also discuss the "War On Drugs" aka The War On Black America. Join us.
Jump start the heart by saying the prayers that are sincere and constant. The One G-D Almighty is always near to hear us. We get fretful of the times and start losing hope! The mind is a wonderful thing and it would be terrible to lose it to waywardness, drugs, alcohol, vices of any sort, all because we don't see the light at the end of our individual tunnel. The work is much and unfinished.
Join us as we look into the events going on around us. A lot of people are unaware because they are being distracted by busy lives and being entertained like the Romans in the coliseums; food and circus. In order to understand what’s going on around you, you will need to look through the lens of the bible. The Word of God makes it clear what it would be like in the last days. The first thing that Jesus said to his disciples about the end times is “Do not be deceived”. Many are deceived but you don’t need to be one of them as this world spirals into darkness.
WE ARE NOT ALONE!
On this week's 'LIVE' episode of "CONTACT", Host and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist LESLEY MITCHELL-CLARKE and Co-Host and Experiencer/Contactee WES ROBERTS will welcome to the programme Marc St-Germain – Author of Historical UFOlogy of the Second World War – From the Battle of Los Angeles to Operation Paperclip – UFO Cover-up and Global Psychological Warfare. As always, the phone lines will be open in the second half of the programme for Listener questions and comments and the "CONTACT Chat Room" will be open througout the show, and will be monitored by WES ROBERTS. For more about Marc St. Germain, please log on to www.marcstgermain.com
Freeway Rick — not to be confused with the Miami rapper, Rick Ross, who took the Los Angeles dealer's name and identity — built a drug empire that spread crack cocaine across the country, ruining millions of lives but profoundly influencing street culture in its wake.
FREEWAY: CRACK IN THE SYSTEM tells the story of broken dreams, drug dealers, dirty cops, and government complicity. More compelling than fiction, it's the real story behind America's war on drugs. Freeway Rick Ross will be in Houston, TX.May 1 & 2 at the Shrine of the Black Madonna Cultural & Events Center for a Town Hall Meeting and a lecture concerning his infamous untold biography.
Help us welcome "Freeway Rick Ross" to HOuston, TX. as we seek to inform the Public of what Freeway Rick has learned that most Americans don't know.
Let's Get Ready To Evolve Into Higher Consciousness...
To purchase tickets, go to:
TICKETS May 1st @
May 2nd @
in Self Help
Envy is a universal emotion no one seems to have. That is, while every language has a word for it, few are willing to talk about their own envy or even acknowledge it to themselves. Josh Gressel wrote a book, Embracing Envy: Finding the Spiritual Treasure in Our Most Shameful Emotion, to explore why this is so and what we might learn about ourselves from exploring our envy more openly. The basic premise of the book is that the emotion would not exist unless there is some positive reason for it. The book explains what some of those reasons might be.
Josh Gressel, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist and certified Imago couples therapist in private practice in the San Francisco Bay area. He is a student of Jewish mysticism and seeks to integrate spiritual and psychological truths in his work with clients. His clinical work focuses on 1) working with religious adults on their psychological issues so they are freed up to worship God more freely; 2) working with couple’s from a spiritual perspective,
in Self Help
Please join me this Sunday, April 16, 2015, 4:00pm, PST, as I welcome Sean to the program, as we continue our discussion on ADDiction begins with ADD!!
Sean, works with me in my private practice, and is a substance abuse counselor. Sean is 22 years old, and is 3 years sober. Sean has an amazing story, including having ADHD, diagnosed as a child, he will share his story related to his ADHD diagnosis, and his addiction.
Sean and I will be discussing how parents, and significant others can affect the recovery process. There can be positive and negative effects, and we will be discussing it all. Please feel free to call in (917) 889-7025.
Examples of Youth Culture
The term "youth culture" refers to the ways that teenagers conduct their lives. Youth culture can pertain to interests, styles, behaviors, music, beliefs, vocabulary, clothes, sports and dating. The concept behind youth culture is that adolescents are a subculture with norms, mores, behaviors and values that differ from the main culture of older generations within society.
Commonly-used Youth Culture Examples
· In the 1960's the wearing of clothes that indicated freedom
· Following of music groups that perform music that speaks to the issues teenagers perceive themselves enduring at the time such as Nirvana in the 1990's and The Beatles in the 1960's
· Hairstyles that exhibit a lack of conformity such as brightly colored hair, spiked hair, shaved heads
· Behavior that is contrary to what is perceived to be accepted and expected by parents such as drinking, smoking, using drugs
· Language usage that is bold in order to set themselves apart such as either excessive cursing or a usage of esoteric “cool” buzz words
· Behaviors such as cutting school or low grade criminal activity in order to assert independence and non-conformity
This young artist born and raised in detroit is extremely talented. Once was influenced and dominated by the ways of society and the negative strongholds of this world. Now he has turned a new leaf and lives ultimately for Jesus Christ. Using his multitalented abilities he is not only a lyricist but has produced and engineered alot of his songs. He is also a songwriter and his desire to serve the lord in a musical ministry is more powerful then anything he has ever wanted to do in life. With tracks such as The Truth and Dont be afraid sets the tone and gives inspiration to those young and old. Brotha Minista uses his music to inspire and to teach those.about the gospel of Jesus Christ. It informs people about the truth in a unique fashion by combining a variety of social, economical, family, and spiritual issues that are relavant in todays world. What sets him apart is his aggressive approach and how the lord allows him to paint a visual for the person who cant get a visual on there own. Brotha Ministas music is a life story and a series of events he has encountered. His experiences in life has brought him to this point to talk to everyone about Jesus because Jesus has been there for him and his wife and children through job loses, homelessness, family troubles, financial struggles, and basically in every aspect of his life. Like many people he has had bad habits from drinking to drugs, violence and etc which could have cost him his very life. Now this God fearing man wants to share with people that you can come back from any bad to worse situation with the strength of Jesus. While telling about his life, he aslo feels compelled to the stories of other people by using there story and putting himself in there position to get somewhat of a full grasp of what that person is feeling when they went through the problem or while the are going through it.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (13 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (13 chatters)
- Bill Murray (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Big D Darryl B (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Euphoric Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Melanin on the rise (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)