SORT BY Relevancy
Whether you have had children prior to marriage, or have inherited children from your husband, you are nonetheless a Mother. After all, there are no step-parents in Yah’s way. There are only Mothers, Fathers, Sons and Daughters.
But, as we navigate this world, many of you are not allowing your husbands to be the father figure to your children he needs to be. Some of you are blocking his way toward the discipline of your sons and the father figure of your daughters. The rest of you are unneccessarily struggling with the infamous “Baby Mama Drama”.
Today we’ll be discussing the best way to manage these beautiful extended/blended families without the interference from the outside, it’s views, titles, and values.
Join us tonight as we discuss tips on how to strengthen this part of the family structure. 347-63-9606
Prov. 31:28: "Her children shall rise up and call her blessed..."
Women are naturally closer to the children; what are some tips to help us to train up today's youth? Why is our Prov. 31 woman blessed by them? The relationship between her and her children, why is this important?
Why don't you come to HAPPY HOUR with our Proverbs 31 Ladies - because the JOY OR THE LORD is OUR STRENGTH!! We promise, you WILL be blessed! Join Elder Kimberly Buford, Associate Pastor New Antioch Christian Fellowship of Stafford, VA. where Apostle Kieron Buford is Pastor, Pastor Rosie Borders, and some of the most wonderfully anointed Women of God every Wednesday at 7pm EST at Breaking Chains with Young Adult Talk! You can join in the conversation live at 858-357-9137! Join us as we discuss who God wants us to be and HOW to become that Proverbs 31 Woman! See you there! www.nacfofstafford.org Tonight's Lesson: Matthew 5:1-13, I Timothy 4:8 Exercising Your Spirit Man pt 6
Have a look at Psalm 22, 31, 37, 38, 46, 51. See how the writer is not scared to speak to and at their fears, situations and Circumstances to God and the Beautiful out come is God answers them. Read HIS word then pray to God in the same way, telling God how you feel, asking him for help and waiting on him. English Standard Version Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
16And behold, one who resembled a human being was touching my lips; then I opened my mouth and spoke and said to him who was standing before me, "O my lord, as a result of the vision anguish has come upon me, and I have retained no strength. 17"For how can such a servant of my lord talk with such as my lord? As for me, there remains just now no strength in me, nor has any breath been left in me."
in The Bible
Remember mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.
My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is bowed down within me.
¶ This I recall to my mind; therefore have I hope.
It is of Jehovah's lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Jehovah is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
Jehovah is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him
It is good that a man should hope and quietly wait for the salvation of Jehovah
It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.
Let him sit alone and keep silence, because he hath laid it upon him
Let him put his mouth in the dust, if so be there may be hope
In the wake of Barack Obama's recent and first visit to a U.S. mosque, the question must be asked: How active is the Muslim Brotherhood in America and worldwide?
US mosque Obama to visits controlled by Hamas-linked ISNA, former imam was Muslim Brotherhood member
CLARE LOPEZ - Muslim Brothers in the White House!
Terrorism - Jihadi Camps/enlistment of U.S. Citizens, Electrical Grid, CAIR, Attacks to Freedom of Speech, Increased Radical Mosques, and Open Borders and so much more!
Stand UP America -- Take Our Country Back!!!
Our Mission: To promote the Judeo/Christian perspective, political commentary, patriotism, family, U.S. Constitution, respect for life and liberty, freedom of speech, freedom OF religion, right to bear arms, and respect for life. To engage the public in discussions regarding threats to our way of life and our freedoms that were fought for by our Founding Fathers, our brave and courageous military, and by every day Patriots.
EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
2 Samuel 22:29
If you ever wonder what candles have to do with your life, or your life as a Christian the above verses along with what I have to say may help you better understand a few things about light, candles and Christ!
It's a new day on BangTheBook Radio and we're very excited about our Wednesday lineup. We'll open with some thoughts from host Adam Burke on a variety of topics and recent news. The second of this week's three Betting the Buckets segments with resident NBA expert Cole Ryan will be heard on today's show. We'll go back to Adam for some NHL analysis on a very light card before bringing in Wes Reynolds for this week's golf betting segment. Wes will touch on the Tshwane Open on the European Tour and also this week's Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Donnie Kolakowski of DonnieKolakowski.com and Today's Fastbreak has some thoughts on a very big pre-All-Star Break NBA card. Finally, Pac-12 college hoops insight and who knows what else from Kyle Kensing of TodaysU.com.
0:00-11:40 - Adam Burke show intro; MLB news
11:40-20:00 - Cole Ryan's Betting the Buckets NBA betting segment
20:00-29:25 - Burke's NHL thoughts for February 10
29:25-1:00:45 - Wes Reynolds, @WesReynolds1; Golf betting picks
1:00:45-1:31:30 - Donnie Kolakowski, DonnieKolakowski.com; NBA betting thoughts
1:31:30-1:54:00 - Kyle Kensing, TodaysU.com; Pac-12 college basketball
1:54:00-2:00:00 - NBA look-ahead for Thursday
BIBLEBOOKCLUB: OT: EXODUS 30:11-31:18, NT: MATTHEW 26:47-68, PSALM 32:1-11, PROVERBS 8:27-32
In Matthew 26, While Jesus was praying in a garden grove called Gethsemane, his disciples waited for him. He prayed three times in agony because he knew what his destiny was; TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR THE WORLD. Jesus' prayer was so intense, that he broke into a sweat of blood, with great drops of blood falling to the ground. FRIENDS, HAVE YOU EVER PRAYED WITH SO MUCH INTENSITY THAT BLOOD CAME OUT OF YOUR SKIN? WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHAT JESUS WENT THROUGH FOR US, I KNOW MY PROBLEMS AREN'T SO BAD! I KNOW THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR GOD! THERE IS NOTHING THAT GOD CANNOT DO! John 3:16 (TLB) For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Tune in for the next broadcast for the annual 28 Days of Glory Celebration during Founders Month at Urban Glory Campaigns! Today's broadcast will feature the Glory on the Road message from Reverend Sulena 'Faith:The Pathway to the Supernatural'!
For prayer call 202-709-PC4U(7248)
To financially support this ministry go to http://urbanglorycampaigns.webs.com
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson.
1. Cam Newton's walk off
2. Latest on Johnny Manziel
3. Best Super Bowl MVP performance of all time?
4. NFL may suspend Aqib Talib for brutal facemark penalty
5. Von Miller doesn't think Peyton Manning will retire.
6. Was Super Bowl 50 boring?
7. Who is the favorite to win Super Bowl 51?
8. Clippers suspending Blake Griffin 4 games for assaulting Clippers employee
9. Fantasy shout outs
10. Ole Miss football cited in 13 of the 28 violations against the school
11. The surprise leader in Big East scoring
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)