SORT BY Relevancy
For marketers, this means more insight into consumers’ emotional responses — but are the tools available to quantify that data? Here are five things all social media marketers need to consider before Reactions are rolled out: - See more at: http://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-networks/5-ways-facebook-reactions-could-make-marketing-difficult#sthash.eLhxgnxy.dpuf
Women with polycystic ovary syndrome constitute the largest group of women at risk for developing cardiovascular disease. Dr. Katherine Sherif, renowned PCOS expert joins Sasha Ottey on the PCOS Challenge radio show to discuss ways women and girls with PCOS can prevent and manage cardiovascular disease and improve their heart health.
Dr. Sherif is the Director of Jefferson Women’s Primary Care and Professor and Vice Chair of the Department of Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. She is renowned worldwide for her expertise in the area of PCOS, insulin resistance, and is a top speaker and a writer in a number of areas including menopause, hormone replacement therapy, omega-3 fatty acids, and heart disease in women. She is author of Women’s Health in Clinical Practice: A Handbook for Primary Care and Hormone Therapy: A Clinical Handbook.
Chicago's Black Business Radio Network
(All Black! All News! All You!)
This segment is Art and Social Justice Issues, a combination some listeners might not be aware of. My goal is to connect you to social justice issues throught art.
On today's show, What is the History of Legal Voting Rights in the United States?, we will be talking about the issues of legal voting rights in the history of the United States.
Thank you, for listening to Art and Social Justice Issues. I'm Dianna Long and I am about connecting people to social justice issues through art.
If you would like to sponsor one of our upcoming shows, please contact our show's Executive Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dianna C Long, Host of "Art and Social Justice Issues"
Chicago's Black Business Radio Network
Debra Oakland is an Author and Founder of Living In Courage - A Spiritual Oasis For Overcoming Life's Biggest Challenges. After losing her 21 year old son, her baby girl in the 8th month of pregnancy, and both of her brothers in just 4 years, Debra began her life altering path as a writer, courage advocate, and joyful experiencer.
Her upcoming book, Change Your Movie, Change Your Life: 7 Reel Concepts for Courageous Change teaches others how to be the writer, director, producer, and Star of your own life movie. Debra’s passion for helping others live courageously is deeply entwined with her greatest goal, guiding others to connect to their true inner passion and unique authentic essence. Her book is entertaining, yet has thought-provoking messages to be open to the life edits while enjoying your blockbuster life.
I KNOW WE HAVE ALL EXPERIENCED A RAPID HEART BEAT WITH TOO MUCH COFFEE. BUT IS IT TRUELY THE CAFFEINE EFFECT? IS THERE SCIENTIFIC BACKING TO THIS? OR DO YOU EVEN CARE? I FIND IT INTERESTING WHEN READING THIS ARTICLE THAT COFFEE.......DOES OR DOESN''T CAUSE......TUNE IN.
Tune in every day to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of The Nutrition Shoppe
discuss today's hottest health topics and news from a complimentary
perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len
can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN),
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over
35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and
Call the show today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
Visit us on the web at www.TheNutritionShoppe.net or call toll free at
866-461-4536866-461-4536 FREE to set up a personalized consultation, shop products, or
Tags: health, natural health, supplements, vitamins, prescriptions,
medications, pharmacist, naturopath,
in Self Help
I am introducing you to Jackie Or today. She and I met 2 1/2 years ago when we took a class together. There are so many classes that are available today and Jackie has developed four classes to teach you how to use the power of your spoken word to manifest health, wealth and happiness for your life! She will tell you how her classes will deal with a core issue she has felt is missing in a lot of classes that are offered.
Dimitri’s Opening Monologue (from the LifePedigree.com studio)
Winning the New Hampshire Republican primary the way in which he did will give Donald Trump a false sense of security. He exposed his fatal flaw during his victory speech. I’ll play the audio for you.
Guest expert Congressman Bob Ney, helps us understand what the GOP election results mean. And, as a special added bonus, Ney offers his unique insights and personal experiences about his former intense aide, Cory Lewandowski … the person who is running the Trump campaign!
Guest expert Chris Regan, vice chair of the WV Democratic Party and a major personal injury attorney in Wheeling, helps us understand what the Democratic election results mean. (The interview became a little tense there for a while when the discussion veered off into personal barbs about people the size of elephants, gingers and hair-plugs, but all-in-all still quite good.)
Follow us on Twitter: KNOT = @knotradiotalk; Dantea = @jusTay_willdo; Nieama = @nieamab; O.T. = @DocPorterOT
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/knotyourtypicalradiotalk
Call in at 661-449-9318
Honesty is the best policy, or so the saying goes, correct? However, is honesty actually the best policy? While the truth quite possibly “shall set you free” – does that freedom mean free from your current relationship? There is definitely decorum when it comes to the role honesty plays in relationships and the importance of maintaining that honesty. However, can complete honesty be a relationship destroyer instead of a building tool? Are lies, untruths, selective deletion, or clever wording acceptable when they are not malicious and intended to protect another person? Let’s talk about it!
Wet Wet Wednesday wit E-MONSTA *
Tune in as we spinn the music to get you in the mood with some adult conversation @ 7:30pm -EST/ 6:30pm -CST / 5:30 pm -MST .. Topic: TBD
*Rated - Freaky as Phuc!
This show interactive .. you can comment at these sites and we will read your comments
**Add us on FB - MONSTERUS RADIO x FB E-MONSTA Twitter - #Monsterus Radio x DjEmonsta ... IG - djemonsta
Adult conversation x sexy music x crazy host(s)
We are what we eat! How many times have we heard that? But do we really believe it? Will that delicious pound cake become part of your hips? Will that sirloin steak become part of your feet? We are on a crash course with our health in the US and so much of what ails us can be averted by making healthier food choices. Children and teens are experiencing the effects of this crash course in much the same way as adults. Dr. Imani Ma'at, the segment's regular host and Author of Healthy Haiku 3: How to Fight Childhood Obesity One Poem at a Time, will be interviewed by Guest Host Ms. Martha Dowdell.
Ms. Martha Dowdell is a health and nutrition enthusiast with more than 40 years experience in research, experimentation, and lifestyle strategy techniques that lead to achieving optimum health. Her passions are etiquette training, health and nutrition education and motivation so that people will be inspired to make healthy lifestyle choices.
The segment will focus on the growing health epidemic in our communities. Dr. Ma'at will also discuss her new book: Healthy Haiku 3: How to Fight Childhood Obesity One Poem at a Time. This book is packed with important topics about childhood and teen obesity such as: obesity as a precursor to diabetes, high blood pressure, compromised immune system, depession, and social isolation; the importance of alkalizine foods and water in our diet and the importance of enzymes. There is also a great appendix section with information such as a handy chart of akaline foods, icebreakers, role play activties and more! On sale this week only on Amazon Kindle for only $1.99!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (77 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (7 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)