SORT BY Relevancy
On this Saturday Episode of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we will be Discussing Prostate Cancer Awareness. Even in 2013 we have Men whom are still afraid to go to the doctor. Its time for us to start encouraging our Men to act on their Health.There are alot of venues offered to women for a number of issues , but when it comes to men's health, their issues are not really spotlighted. Tune into and be prepared to take notes on Prostate Screening, and Signs of Prostate Cancer!
James Smolev, MD, chief of Urology at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital will visit with Anna's Journey to discuss the importance of early detection and the possibility of a 90+% chance of recovery from Prostate Cancer.
As September is Prostate Cancer Awareness... and following this past weekend's big walk for Prostate Cancer, Anna's Journey is doing more to help raise that awareness... with the help of Dr. Smolev, listeners will have the opportunity to share this info with all those in their family, with friends and anyone else who may need to hear it.
Joel Gresham is the Founder of Not 1 Forgotten a Cancer Awareness Not-for-Profit. According to CDC up to 300,000 men will die from cancer in America this year. Statistics show that a higher percentage of men will die from cancer because they are typically diagnosed at a late stage. The mission of Not 1 Forgotten is to focus on awareness as a link to encourage men to get regular checkups as a preventive measure to stay healthy and live longer.
The Issues of Men's Health continue in the bigger picture to not be addressed adequately.
One of the questions, should be How or Why is it like that.
Unfortunately, it is not a type of Situation(s) that can be gift wrapped with a few answers here and there without understanding.
That Men's Health is a complex and very much needed disussion(s) and solution oriented outcomes on how to present issues in ways that will get More Men to take a look at the inportance of there Health.
When more Men start becoming Healthier and have more Information presented to them relating to their Health, the more a percentage of families and loved ones becomes happier.
We will discuss a few topics relating to Men's Health.
On this Sunday, Derrick will bring hot topics, more about the nurses Pham and Vinson and how they're both Ebola-free, and about "Movember" (November) bringing info about Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.
Hot Corner w Dr Ray Talking College Football Playoffs & Guest Jessica Castillo from LIGHT UP Learning Educational Therapy. Also, this week's Health Topics is Prostate Cancer Awareness, #Movember, & the Medical Marijuana laws in the USA.
Listen in every Wednesday at 7pm EST.
On This Episode Of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we will Discuss Prostate Cancer Awareness and Why Some Men Will Not Go To The Doctor.
Did you know that more than 65% of all Prostate Cancers are diagnosed in Men over the age of 65, and African American Men are 60%more likely to develop prostate cancer compared with Caucasian men and are nearly 2.5 times as likely to die from the disease. Join me Beautiful Butterfly and Friends as we will be discussing this topic as well as bringing more awareness to it.
On this show we have the Associate Director, Department of Urology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute Dr. James Mohler discussing the recent NCCN guidelines for prostate cancer treatment and the latest research available to us that can help diagnose high risk forms of prostate cancer and avoid unnecessary treatments for low risk forms. Tune in to get a better understanding of prostate cancer treatments and its management.
On the panel are Mike Scott, Tony Crispino and Paul Carpenter.
Join William Shaw Bey and Issachar Bey for a Discussion entitled "Emphasis"
What if anything, we individually or collectively can do to make positive changes for ourselves and the community. " Emphasis" will support business in the communities and welcome positive comments,feedback and suggestions from our listeners.
Topics: At Risk Children
Education/ Self awareness
The Importance of Family
Entrepreneurs / Building Leaders
Health & Nutrition, Natural Remedies
Topic suggestions from our listeners on other issues of importance
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (32 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (16 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (14 chatters)
- MABIM (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- thejohnnywatsonshow (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)