SORT BY Relevancy
On this Saturday Episode of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we will be Discussing Prostate Cancer Awareness. Even in 2013 we have Men whom are still afraid to go to the doctor. Its time for us to start encouraging our Men to act on their Health.There are alot of venues offered to women for a number of issues , but when it comes to men's health, their issues are not really spotlighted. Tune into and be prepared to take notes on Prostate Screening, and Signs of Prostate Cancer!
Joel Gresham is the Founder of Not 1 Forgotten a Cancer Awareness Not-for-Profit. According to CDC up to 300,000 men will die from cancer in America this year. Statistics show that a higher percentage of men will die from cancer because they are typically diagnosed at a late stage. The mission of Not 1 Forgotten is to focus on awareness as a link to encourage men to get regular checkups as a preventive measure to stay healthy and live longer.
The Issues of Men's Health continue in the bigger picture to not be addressed adequately.
One of the questions, should be How or Why is it like that.
Unfortunately, it is not a type of Situation(s) that can be gift wrapped with a few answers here and there without understanding.
That Men's Health is a complex and very much needed disussion(s) and solution oriented outcomes on how to present issues in ways that will get More Men to take a look at the inportance of there Health.
When more Men start becoming Healthier and have more Information presented to them relating to their Health, the more a percentage of families and loved ones becomes happier.
We will discuss a few topics relating to Men's Health.
On This Episode Of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we will Discuss Prostate Cancer Awareness and Why Some Men Will Not Go To The Doctor.
Did you know that more than 65% of all Prostate Cancers are diagnosed in Men over the age of 65, and African American Men are 60%more likely to develop prostate cancer compared with Caucasian men and are nearly 2.5 times as likely to die from the disease. Join me Beautiful Butterfly and Friends as we will be discussing this topic as well as bringing more awareness to it.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
Cancer seems to have either affected us personally or atleast someone that we know like a friend or family member. Me personally, I just learned that a good girlfriend of mines was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. This is my first time actually knowing someone that I am close with, be diagnosed with cancer. You always hear about it from other person but when it hits close to home it becomes more of a sensitive matter. I wanted to do a show for more personal reasons so that I can find out what are the changes that a person goes through with cancer, the treatments such as chemo, what are the side effects of chemo and the road after one is cancer free! Phone lines will be opened at (347) 855-8637. Show starts at 7pm EST. I would love to hear from my listeners especially if you have battled cancer or know someone who is battling cancer.
Susan came to nutritional therapy by way of her own struggles with illness. A cancer survivor three times over, she is now cancer free and believes that her dietary and lifestyle changes benefit not only her physical health, but also the health of the Earth and the local economy.
We're going to chat with her about her story and how she learned to live in a way that makes her happier and healthier every day.
Susan is a Chapter Leader of the Weston A. Price Foundation, a member of the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund, and a member of the Nutritional Therapy Association. She is also the commercial representative for Polyface Farms in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and Southwestern Maryland. Her farm mirrors the Polyface model.
You can meet Susan in person at the Take Back Your Health Conference in Washington D.C. on November 1-2, 2014. She'll be teaching us her method for adopting a real food diet. Learn more here: www.TBYHConference.com
Raising awareness, being educated, informed and trained in Child Safety is our top priority. Our children are depending on us to keep them safe. Working together protects children. Topics discussed o the program.
Missing and exploited children, Sexual Assaults against a child, Internet Crimes against a child, child sex trafficking, Aggravated physical abuse to a child and questionable parenting -the good, bad and ugly.
in Self Help
This show offers 12 Sacred Practices to help you stay aligned and keep your conscious awareness of your spiritual aspects, which are Part II of Step Eight that covers maintaining your alignment with mind, body and spirit. Tonight's episode also features questions pertaining to how secular "music" and "dance" fit into the Sacretherapy process and why Dr. Kemp feels they can be considered sacred too.
You are invited to call in during the show to ask a question or make a comment to 1-347-677-0795, or send in your question to be answered on the show by completing the form at DrAmeliaKemp.com on the radio show link.
SPECIAL GUEST ~ KAREN NEUMANN
Our Enlightenment Evolution Network host, Karen Neumann, is an integrated channel, medium, Reiki Master and metaphysical teacher. She has a varied and diverse background including that of being a singer, dancer and writer as well as working in the sport nutrition and fitness world. Her website is www.aboutoneness.com SHARING ABOUT:
* A Course In Miracles
* Hinduism and Ganesha
* Oneness and...
* Karen will also be CHANNELING the wonderful and inspiring Theos!!
Victoria Vives Khuong hosting EARTH SKY people RADIO, every TUESDAY at 6pm PDT ~ (9pm EDT). Call (347) 215-8586
Living in Harmony with Mother Earth and Awakening to an Intergalactic Society!
Bringing to you greater awareness regarding:
*Starseeds and Extraterrestrial Life *Living in harmony with one another, with Mother Earth and with life beyond Earth *The Interstellar Alliance or Planet Earth becoming part of an Intergalactic Society! *The transformative power of Music, Frequency and Sound *Shamanism, Ancestral Wisdom and the Star Nations *Self-sustainable and regenerative living… and much more!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (442 chatters)
- NTEB (74 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (29 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (8 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Wise Woman Coach (1 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Kenny and Gods Word (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- womenradio (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)