SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this Sunday at 6:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time) as we welcome to our show Shariee Sims, Professional Counselor and Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor.
Shariee is going to help us understand the effects of substance use and take us through the journey of addiction to recovery; exploring addiction from a biopsychosocial perspective.
We will talk about:
What is addiction
Why do people use or become dependent on substances
What is the cycle of addiction
How does addiction affects the family
What does recovery and wellness from addiction look like
Where can one seek help
This is going to be a show packed with education, information and resources.
Preparing for tax season is a year long ongoing process for start up and established business owners.
Joins us as Mrs. Renea Baylor gives us tips and tools to help us develop solid strategies that prepare us for the tax season.
Entrepreneur | Innovator | Business Leader
Mrs. Baylor is more than an Entrepreneur, she is The Rainmaker Entrepreneur!
She has surpassed most of her childhood dreams, with her ability to become the extension of her community and the success of her clients she assist every day. Over the past few years her business grew as did her name recognition in the Northeastern Ohio region. In her first three years in business she retained over 2,000 individuals and businesses an unheard of number for an accounting firm with only one sales person – Mrs. Baylor! She has 15 years as a successful Business Owner with 4 offices located throughout the Great State of Ohio; A Multimillion dollar business developer and advisor; including 25 years in the accounting, taxation, auditing, and business advisory field; *A National Certified NX Level Business Plan Instructor
in Self Help
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT TONIGHT'S EPISODE:
EXPERIENCING POSSIBLE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY ISSUES WHILE TRAVELING AND BROADCASTING INTERNATIONALLY. In the event that such technicals pre-empt the broadcast, we will resschedule for Nov. 18. Please tune in and we'll hope for the best!
Recovering from Eating Disorders - with Certified Life Coach Susan Liniewski, CPC, ELI-MP
Susan Marie Liniewski is a Certified Life Coach who specializes in helping people with eating disorders. Having recovered herself from an eating disorder, Susan has come a long way in her life before being able to share her gifts with others afflicted by the same. Listen to Susan's story and be inspired by the hope in it, and by the healing she brings to others.
Mark Schall is a Certified Life and Business Coach. Visit his website at www.markschall.com and listen to archived episodes of Mark My Words!
in Self Help
You won't want to miss my next FLY Conversation. The topic is on "Relationships." This is a topic that we can all relate to. The discussion will explore healthy vs. unhealthy relationships, troubling behavior, and tips for nurturing healthy and loving relationships. My guest will also share how he uses his relationship expertise to help people who experience the loss of a pet.
Here is a short bio of my guest:
Ken Dolan-DelVecchio, is a family therapist, organizational consultant, author, speaker, and trainer with over 20 years experience in personal, organizational, and community empowerment. He is the author of:
· Making Love, Playing Power: Men, Women, & the Rewards of Intimate Justice, a relationship-help book, published in 2008
· Transformative Family Therapy: Just Families in a Just Society, an advanced level family therapy textbook written by Ken and two coauthors, published in 2007
· The Pet Loss Companion: Healing Advice from Family Therapists Who Lead Pet Loss Groups, published in 2013
Ken earned his bachelor’s degree in biopsychology at Cornell University and his master's degree in social work at Hunter College of the City University of New York. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) and Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Ken is also credentialed as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP), and Domestic Violence Specialist (DVS).
If you would like advice or have a question regarding a relationship in your life, the loss of a pet, call us during the show. Ken will enmpower you.
Comic Bill Synder discussing his books & mostly true stories! "the eight-fingered criminal's son" & The Spirit Guide Bar
in Self Help
Do you express gratitude in your life? Do you express it to others, but more importantly do you give it to yourself? Do you give gratitude when you're going through your day and your daily routines?
On this episode of Life Lessons, we will discuss how "Having An Attitude Of Gratitude" in ALL aspects of our lives will subconsciously draw positive energy, and continued blessings to us all!
Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion with your questions and/or comments.
As always, our hope is to leave you enriched, inspired, and empowered!
LISTEN IN AS COACH DAVE TAYLOR DESCRIBES HOW SPORTS RELATE DIRECTLY TO EVERYDAY LIFE!! COACH DAVE TAYLOR IS A NATIONALLY KNOWN BASKETBALL COACH AND CAMP DIRECTOR WHO RUNS EVENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND AROUND THE WORLD, EDUCATING YOUNG CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD AND PREPARING THEM FOR LIFE AFTER SPORTS AND SCHOOL!! COACH TAYLOR WILL ALSO RECAP AND FORECAST THE PAST AND FUTURE WEEKS NATIONAL SPORTS ACTION. COACH TAYLOR PUTS A LARGE EMPHASIS ON YOUTH SPORTS AND THE LESSONS THAT PLAYERS
in Self Help
All month long, Coach Jack is looking at how to improve your financial situation: how to wrap up this year in better financial health than you have been in all year.
In this segment, we're talking about how to approach the holiday season without going broke. You may feel pressured to spend money you don't have; here's how and why not to.
Kick the week off to a strong start with... Monday Morning Momentum, provided by The Women’s Business Momentum Center.
What glasses are you seeing life through and how is that serving you? In this episode lets play with two opposing theories and create your Best Week Yet!
Women in business join Managing Director, Marianne Emma Jeff from the comfort of your own home or office and make this your Best Week Yet.
Brew yourself a nice cup of coffee and jump on the show!
During this brief 20 - 30 minute show you will be guided step by step thru the process to: *Find your BIG frogs so you can eat them first *Save time and money by identifying your 20% actions *Enjoy the community and accountability of the group (even if you sit quietly in the back - virtually that is) Find out more about The Women's Business Momentum Center by clicking here.
"The Women's Business Momentum Center, showing women how to create million dollar plus business by thinking BIG, starting small and staying consistant"
Caroline’s guest today is Dr. Raymond Moody M.D., author of the famous book Life After Life which sold 13 million copies worldwide. Dr Moody will help us to understand that life on this plane is not the end and there is plenty of evidence to show that there is a level of existence beyond the earthly plane. Join us for this fascinating hour while we explore the near-death experience, the afterlife and more! As well, Caroline will answer your health-related questions and do spot readings for listeners.
"I've been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the '90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time." - Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
in Self Help
November is national Diabetes Awareness Month. According to the American Diabetes Association,
Nearly 26 million children and adults in the United States have diabetes. Another 79 million Americans have prediabetes and are at risk for developing type 2 diabetes. The American Diabetes Association estimates that the total national cost of diagnosed diabetes in the United States is $245 billion. On today's episode of A Soulful Life with Khetnu...join Khetnu Nefer of A Soulful Touch Wellness, she discusses natural protocols for dealing with Diabetes.
Raising awareness of this ever growing dis-ease is greatly needed and educating yourself on how to not only treat but prevent this illness is key.
Call or listen in at 818-688-6700
To learn more about Khetnu and her wellness practice visit: www.asoulfultouch.net or visit on facebook at www.facebook.com/asoulfultouch
Join Host Live Chats
- STFU Listen (78 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (44 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (27 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (24 chatters)
- Dino Dean (15 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (14 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (13 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (13 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (10 chatters)
- EGH Media (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- The Middle Men (6 chatters)
- maineghosthunters (6 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (6 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- reVerse (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Emerge365 (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- D Hour Show (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Conference Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (2 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (2 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Writestream (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (1 chatters)
- In His Presence MWE (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Eric Martinez InspiredBy Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Alysha Live (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (0 chatters)