SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Banking Insider speaks out to Jon Witterick and a small group of Truth Seekers, enlightens us on the subject of Promissory Notes and how Banks legally have to accept them!
What is a Promissory Note? A Promissory Note is a written, signed and dated two-party negotiable instrument containing an unconditional promise by the maker (or obligor, payor, promisor) to pay a definite sum of money to a payee (or promisee, holder) on demand or at a specified future date.
It is often used as a means to borrow funds or take out a loan. So it's basically a promise to pay a certain amount of money to someone, on demand, or at a specified time.
The only difference between a promissory note and a bill of exchange is that the maker of a note pays the payee personally, rather than ordering a third party to do so.
Lord Denning says Promissory Notes MUST be treated as cash!
Case Law: A Lord Denning judgement that says a bill of exchange once tendered has to be treated as cash... The principle is that a bill, cheque or note is given and taken in payment as so much cash, and not as merely given a right of action for the creditor to litigate a counter-claim (see Jackson v Murphy  4 T.L.R. 92). "We have repeatedly said in this court that a bill of exchange or a promissory note is to be treated as cash. It is to be honoured unless there is some good reason to the contrary" (see per Lord Denning M.R. in Fielding & Platt Ltd v Selim Najjar  1 W.L.R. 357 at 361) Do Banks legally HAVE to accept Promissory Notes? Download your FREE Promissory Note and Covering Letter here http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/Promissory-Notes
in Real Estate
FOR MORE HELP APPRAISING YOUR NOTES: http://podio.com/webforms/1638517/102198
Join Tom, Joe and Carl as they interview national speakers and experts in various alternative investment fields every Thursday afternoon at 3:30pm.
Joe Downs & Tom Dunkel can be reached at US Mortgage Resolution. 610-205-1562, email@example.com, or 877-808-4767.
This episode features Larry Tepper, owner of Ridge Gate Financial. He shares with us his business of appraising promissory notes. His direct experiences are with buying, selling, brokering, structuring, originating, appraising and valuing all types of promissory notes valued to $35 millon.
Welcome back the "Notes Behind The Music", but the show has a twist....
Hammer is still for the independent musicians; we welcome you to come into the studio, and promote your song, artist or band. But, if you want to get your music on OUR playlist, you are going to have to kareoke for your spot on our rotation, AND you will need to add your music to the Avenue 4311 store. (It is FREE to add your music to the store, but the exposure you would gain is PRICELESS!!!)
We will also be sharing trending news in music, as well as Hollywood gossip, Billboard's top 10 from this past weekend and so much more!!!! If you have music or a band to promote, come into the studio; the number is 646-595-3032. 7 am Pacific 10 am Eastern.
Come join Hammer and the morning crew for some kareoke fun, and show us what you have....we may even get Brian to sing a note or three....
You already know what we are all about BASKETBALL more important NBA Hoops! The gang is here to guide you through the NBA Summer and go over the latest news and notes! Jill, Monte and Pat run the show and keep things moving if it happened we will speak on it for sure. So tune in to the latest from Buckets And Dimes! Who is still left out there to push a team over the hump? Does summer league matter?
Tonight, 7/30/2015, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks with Addie Johnson, author of, The Little Book of Thank Yous: Letters notes and quotes. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now! Blood Type specific supplements!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, acupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Visit my BLOG.
in Real Estate
Today on "It;s My House" we shall ask the quesiton "Was Marcus Garvey Overated ?" To many Marcus Garvey was the greatest economic mind that African Americans have had................BUT WAS HE ?
We shall take a look at the 12 Players in African American history in the North American territories and compare notes.
Please call in with your questions, comments, and even addition to the list that we shall discuss on todays podcast.
Visit our website www.itsmyhouseonline.com
Listen to Its My House Radio 712-432-8863
This Weeks Show:
1) USDA news or various items
2) Some recipes from the Monsanto Hot Pepper Breeder
3) American Community Gardening Association Annual Conference in Denver, CO, this year---Register to attend
4) Charlottesville, VA, Food Hub information
5) Mention of the Metal Garden Beds. Look up the website www.metalgardenbeds.com. I will have a great interview with the President next week on this show.
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Books and AudioBooks: Community Garden Revolution and Community Garden Revolution Notes!
www.aerogarden.com Type in the Promo Code "Community20" for 20% OFF your ONLINE order.
www.gardentowerproject.com Ttoe in the Promo Code "Revolution" for your $50 OFF and ONLINE Order. If you are a Teacher and want a unit or more shipped for your classroom use, then you can receive $150 OFF per unit. Call this in. There is classroom use information available for various subject matter.
www.natesamericanmadestore.com Type in the promo code "comgar15" for your ONLINE order and receive 10% OFF.
www.tropiflora.com Call in your order and ask for 10% off your first ONLINE order.
# # #
What does it take to WOW the refined world of high Opera? Join us as mezzo-soprano Elizabeth DeShong talks about Opera, song, and life.
Born and raised in northcentral Pennsylvania, opera singer Elizabeth DeShong has been lauded in North America and Europe for her "well-cultivated" and "big, bright and pleasing" voice; EDGE San Francisco said, "“...DeShong sings like a vocal giant. Her lowest notes have body and depth; her midrange is rich and compelling; and her highs are dispensed with a freedom that many a mezzo daily prays for. ”
She has performed with The Metropolitan Opera, English National Opera, Canadian Opera Company, Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Lyric Opera of Chicago, San Francisco Opera, Radio Symphonie Orchestre Wien, among others, and at the Glyndebourne Festival in England.
DeShong received a master's degree from the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia, after which she was accepted into the young artist program at the Lyric Opera of Chicago's Ryan Opera Center.
The recipient of numerous awards, Ms. DeShong received the Washington National Opera’s “Artist of the Year Award” in 2010 for her debut performance as the Composer in Richard Strauss’ Ariadne auf Naxos. Her portrayal of Maffio Orsini in the San Francisco Opera’s Lucrezia Borgia was widely released on DVD.
Further performances of note include Maffio Orsini in Lucrezia Borgia with San Franciso Opera and English National Opera, Angelina in La Cenerentola at the Canadian Opera Company, Hermia in A Midsummer Night's Dream at Lyric Opera of Chicago, and her sensational Rosina in THE BARBER OF SEVILLE with the Los Angeles Opera.
First installment of The Word With G, Fantasy Sports Edition.
In this edition I'll be giving you a couple of position players to grab a flyer on who you may be able to obtain from the wavier wire. In addition, looking towards the weekend, I'll give you a couple of pitchers to grab a flyer on.
Finally, I'll give you a few Daily Fantasy League notes on some potentially good value plays for Friday and Saturday.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (406 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (78 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- drkate (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Eric Priest (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Brower Report (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Sacred Path Sedona (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)