SORT BY Relevancy
Hear how Coleen got started on a most unexpected journey where she learned to both identify and ovecome many giants which stood between her and the promises of God.
Start YOUR journey today! Grab a journal, a cup of coffee and your bible and get ready for the ride of your life.
MARTIN LUTER KING JR. HAD A "DREAM" THAT "AFRICAN AMERICANS" WOULD GET TO THE PROMISED LAND. JESUS ALSO SAID "AFRICAN AMERICANS" WOULD GET TO THE PROMISED LAND. WHILE KING'S PROMISED LAND HAS NEVER BEEN DEFINED AND IDENTIFIED; JESUS CLEARLY EXPLAINED THE LOCATION AND DIRECTION TO THE PROMISED LAND AFRICAN AMERICAN WOULD GET TO.
BEFORE AFRICAN AMERICANS CAN GO TO THE PROMISED LAND SPOKEN OF BY KING, THEY MUST FIRST GET A TRAVEL PASSPORT ISSUED BY JESUS. NO AFRICAN AMERICAN WILL LEAVE THE MOUNTAIN TOP AND GO INTO THE PROMISED LAND KING SAW WITHOUT THE SPIRITUAL PASS PORT ISSUED BY GOD AND HIS CHRIST. WHAT IS THIS PASS PORT? WHAT EXACTLY IS THE PROMISED LAND KING WAS TALKING ABOUT? WHERE IS THE PROMISED LAND? WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID "JESUS" SAY "AFRICAN AMERICANS" WILL GET TO THE PROMISED LAND? JESUS SAID HE WOULD RETURN FOR "HIS DISCIPLES" AND TAKE THEM TO --A PLACE-- HE HAS PREPARED FOR THEM. IS THIS THE SAME PLACE KING SAW WHEN HE WAS ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP? WHERE IS THIS PLACE JESUS REFERRED TO AND HOW WILL AFRICAN AMERICANS GET THERE? BOTH JESUS AND MARTINLUTHER KING JR. SPECIFICALLY REFERRED TO AFRICAN AMERICAN GOING TO THE PROMISED LAND. KING SAID "WE" SHALL GET THERE AS A PEOPLE AND SCRIPTURE SAYS CHRIST WILL GATHER THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND TAKE THEM BACK TO THE PROMISED LAND.
THIS PROVES TO BE AN ENLIGHTING MESSAGE AND REVELATION.
"And the cares of this world and THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word and it becometh unfruitful." Mark 4:19
Your GPS is set for the Promised Land of Heaven----your eternal desitation. That's where you BELEIVE you are headed. But, maybe there is ONE THING that stands in your way. You don't really see it as a problem. But, God does. Just like the rich young ruler, He whispers "There is one thing you lack.....go and sell all you have and give to the poor."
Will you be obedient? Or will you walk away sad, knowing that you have great wealth and what Jesus asks seems too difficult?
In last weeks episode, "Journey to the Promised Land/Introduction", Coleen described how she got started on a most unexpected journey to face the giants that stood between her and the promised land.
Today, Coleen will share more of her journey and ONE of the big giants we all must deal with; FEAR.
Get out your bible, a journal and a cup of coffee and prepare for YOUR journey to begin.
When you begin your journey toward your promised land---and as you move forward, you'll come to many bridges. Crossing over into new territory is often scary. It means letting go of certain relationships and/or belief systems.
But to come into NEW PLACES and NEW ways of thinking, it is a necessary process. Greater freedom and healthier relationships is what awaits you.
Joshua was about to lead a new generation into the Promised Land; the place their fathers couldn't enter because of their inability to deal with a few giants.God required one thing first; CIRCUMCISION!
How many ways can you say OUCH?
Joshua 5:8 says "and everyone remained in the camp, until they were made WHOLE!"
God is very much interested in you not just being healed but being made WHOLE; Join me this week and discovering how YOU can be made whole.
in The Bible
Promised Land...Okay, you're convinced that you have one, and that it begins with a promise from God. But how do you actually get there? What is the journey like? What should I expect once we arrive in our Promised Land? How do we take the land? It's a journey with twists and turns, surprises, setbacks, and stunning victories! And we'll talk about it all today on WordWisdom at 4 pm online @ blogtalkradio.com/wordwisdom, or by phone 661.554.9174.
If you were to put 100 people in a group discussion, each person's idea of LETTING GO would take on a different meaning. Maybe one person would tell how they had to let go of fear, another of addictions, another of a person, and the list goes on.....
Letting go is that custom designed act of God DEALING with us on a personal level. What do we need to let go of? He knows best. He wants to be FIRST in our lives.
Sometimes, we will feel as if God wants us to let go of EVERYTHING. That feels way scary; but when we do, we need only to hold onto Him! Are you ready to let go and be freer to fly higher with the One who created you?
It's finally about to happen: The children of Israel are soon to move into the Promised Land and claim what God was giving them. But two of the 12 tribes, Reuben and Gad, talked Moses into giving them a large area on this side of the Promised Land. They must promise to fight in order to claim the lands God intended, but they are given permission.
Now, God had already chosen the perfect land for the entire nation, but these people thought they had a better idea.
God is patient with us and will indulge or unwillingness to go all the way with Him, but there is no doubt that we miss out anytime we think we know better than God Almighty.
in The Bible
Your Promised Land is a place of destination where God's purpose and plan for you meet. His purpose for you is your call, and his plan is your commission. His purpose is the what. He plan is the where and how. When the two meet and come together, you then have the necessary elements for the abundant life that Jesus spoke about in John 10:10. Join us today as we continue on the journey to the Promised Land, 4 pm online at http://blogtalkradio.com/wordwisdom, or by phone 661.554.9174.
in The Bible
This week on WordWisdom, we'll be talking about my all time favorite, Possessing Your Promised Land. Today's program will focus on the reality of your promised land. That reality begins with understanding what it is. The Scriptures give us some wonderful assurances that are ours today. Even in the midst of a fallen and decaying world, we still have God's promise today. And God is faithful! It will be a great motivation program for those who may be a bit stuck, discouraged about their future, or in need of direction. Join us online at 4 pm for 15 minutes of WordWisdom, http://blogtalkradio.com/wordwisdom, or by phone at 661.554.9174. C U then!
My mother committed suicide when I was 16. Obviouslly, this impacted my life tremendously.
The foundation of suicide is a sense of despair and deep hoplesness; a feeling of "it will never get better".
There are many building blocks on top of that sense of despair: low self esteem, self-hatred, depression, etc.
Sometimes, people commit an act of spontaneous suicide ending their life quickly and sometimes they commit slow suicide each day over the period of many years by repeated bad choices.
My prayer is that no matter how bad you may see your life TODAY, that you would find HOPE for tomorrow and start a new life!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (64 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (34 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (20 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- DHead Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (1 chatters)
- Seth Everett (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (0 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (0 chatters)
- Standard For Life In CHRIST (0 chatters)