SORT BY Relevancy
Charlie Harper of Peach Pundit joins us to discuss politics from across the South.
Politics Done Right With Egberto Willies is a political talk show on current events. While the show has a admittedly liberal bent, it seeks to engage citizens of all political ideologies to foment a healthy discourse. Join us on Saturdays from 12:00 Noon CST to 2:00 PM CST.
"THE WORLD VOICE ON NAVAJO POLITICS"
A Navajo Radio Show hosted by Cal Nez with Ms. Marley Shebala and Mr. Bill Donovan on a weekly discussion and commentaries and many invited guests. Asking the hard questions, clarifying issues, bringing people to the table.
Bringing about change with intellectual roundtable discussion. Forging a new future for the Navajo Nation and it's people.
Join us every week. Aheehe.
An exciting and hard-hitting show with host writer/speaker, John M. Kuhry, Sr. in discussions of very relevant topics deemed “too hot” to be mentioned in today’s pulpits due to the political correctness of our popular culture. The show will feature discussions on the Roman Catholic Faith and provide call-in opportunities for questions and commentary.
John is a retired CEO of multiple companies, lives in Omaha, Nebraska with his wife of 50 years, is a father of 4 children, a grandfather of 9, and a great grandfather of 3. He’s also a golfer, author and keynote speaker. John is a registered Republican, an authentic Roman Catholic, and detests modern politics.
John has written several books and recorded numerous talks available from his home page at www.johnmkuhry.com. Tune in Sunday nights at 8:30 pm ET.
Please help this apostolate spread the light of Truth by supporting us in your prayers. If you are able to donate, please visit this link to contribute through PayPal:
Click here to donate to Forward Boldly
Thank you, and God bless you!
Episode #5, on Saturday, December 21st at 8pm. Winter Solstice - the shortest day, the longest night. The 6th light of Chanukah, our festival of sacred reclamation, resistance, die-hard faith and service. How will you transcend your own darkness? Broadcasting live, just up the street from Lake Ontario. This month, we’re highlighting the kind of love that comes charging out of us when we commit to deep, delicious, pleasureful, joyful, righteous self-love. This love transforms us and our communities. It allows us to escape to freedom. It lifts itself up from lying in the street, immobilized to reaching transcendence, through the signal of song.
Listen in for:
- a conversation with Erin Marie Konsmo of The Native Youth Sexual Health Network on her ongoing project, Indigenous Feminist Condom Cases and Beaded Condoms
- an interview with Kathana Namowrednow and Chenthoori Malan of Heartbeats: the IZZAT Project, a comic book created by young South Asian women to empower themselves and their communities around violence.
- a discussion with Dawn Weleski of Pittsburgh’s Conflict Kitchen on their recent run-in with the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh over CK’s most recent Palestine iteration.
- from the Archive: a 1998 recording of legendary activist Assata Shakur reading her open letter to Pope John Paul II on the occasion of his visit to Cuba. Both Assata and Mike Brown were shot by cops in the US. Unlike Assata, Mike wasn’t lucky enough to survive.
- readings from Krishnamurti and music from Meredith Monk, Gabriel Teodros & SoulChef, Ian Kamau x Big Sproxx and more
Yeah, that's we said. Good ol' BM puts out this Sunday night, and probably to the chagrin of his girlfriend. What? We're not really sure what he'll put out yet, but we know he'll put out something, and you know Mad Mike will sitting off in the wings trying to reel BM back in to some semblance of reality. Now that the Democrats are out, we have a whole new set of politicians to beat up on, and God only knows what kind of stupidy will rumble out of DC now that the Republicans are in charge of Congress. We call ourselves Middle of the Road because we take no prisoners. Everyone, every single politician is fair game. Tune in Sunday night at 6 pm central time, and hear what these two misfits have to say about the state of the world, or the lack thereof. You never know, they might make you take a look at the world from a different perspective. And who knows, they might actually make you smile once or twice.
Every Sunday at 6:30 PM EST, Dr. Lord Grantham Taylor, Hughes J.d., L.c.m.D., Ph.D. (Grantham), explores the 1930 Geneva Convention International bankruptcy and its contemporary effects on our society. He also analyses the necessity of his four foundation bankruptcy platform planks of health, sovereignty, solvency, and afianchetto. These planks include talking about bankruptcy money issues, e.g., Federal Reserve exemption account accessable fees which help those in need along with detailed information regarding all currency.
Grantham, having been a contracts expert for many years is presently a retired trust lawyer with his family as the eminent Bauer-Rothschild clan that gleans his lordship as one Baron von Bauer-Rothschild. That credibility and his Self-Realization experience in India many years ago displays his particular brand of intelligently illuminating yet glib presentation. Along with his journalist "side-kick" Gabriella Foster, they bring a fun atmosphere to seemingly lugubrious salient subjects effecting our world today. Come join this "dynamic duo" and learn about important information necessary in negotiating our way in a venue of confusion at times. Clear and cogent insightfulness genuinely will enable many to free themselves from the political ignorance around them. Much of this ignorance remains the problems of not knowing the Uniform Commercial code (UCc) and its lawful presence in the international courts. We know that the courts remain mostly in denial of the UCc. Grantham explains rightfully so as of the bankruptcy embarrassment and potential handgun revolution concern. He adds that provocative positions are unnecessary and working together gathering wisdom instead of adversarialism. Again, join this perfect recumbentibus team extrapolating a more powerfully pithy political posture found nowhere else.
General elections favors people resulting in angry republicans. Midterm elections favors Republicans resulting in republicans saying the people want us to rule. Republicans rule is to favors the top 1% of wealthies of Americans. There are 80% of Americans sharing 7% of the entire wealth of the nation. Surely this is not enough for you and your children? With no jobs, no increase in wages, no healthcare, will you be able to leave to your children more than or at least as much as your parents left to you? Are you content to live with less than what is required to retire and live comfortably? Hold people in leadership roles accountable. Work to gain the best of America for self and family. Fail to require more get less. Immigrants come to America expecting more. They leave their homeland and come and gain rewards from jump street. Immigrants get jobs with good pay and Americans remain jobless. Immigrants claim more for themselves and their families. Politicians and CEOs reap monetary rewards, and Americans sulk and complain and settlle for whatever crumbs thrown from the tables of politicians. Demand more gain more. Politicians focus is on 2016 elections. Not on Americans jobs, not wages, not healthcare!
Solutions for removing the BOOT from our Neck!!! Please join us at 3:00 PM PST for this topic. The KILLING of BLACKS by WHITE POLICE has got to stop.
Join Gwendolyn H. Barry, Jack Jodell and Wayne Johnson with weekly guests and news covering the conservative to the radical side of our human condition as the breakdown of this world offers us the possiblities of reformation. We will discuss politics, personal journeys, the near future. Join us! Sundays at 6pm eastern.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (148 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (102 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (17 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)