SORT BY Relevancy
Help STOP Racial Profiling - ACTION WE NEED TO TAKE!
Correcting The System of Unequal Justice is BACK for its 1st LIVE show of 2015!
Join Gerald E. Rose, his New Order National Human Rights team and Danilo Ignacio of The Mediahandlers Group as they tackle this week's topics, Racial Profiling & Body Cameras.
Call In - SOUND Off by calling in at 718-664-6543!
Racial Profiling -- The consideration of race, ethnicity, or national origin by an officer of the law in deciding when and how to intervene in an enforcement capacity.
1. African-Americans comprise 13% of the U.S. population and 14% of the monthly drug users, but 37% of the people arrested for drug-related offenses in America.
2. Studies show that police are more likely to pull over and frisk blacks or Latinos than whites. In New York City, 80% of the stops made were blacks and Latinos, and 85% of those people were frisked, compared to a mere 8% of the white people stopped.
3. After being arrested, African-Americans are 33% more likely than whites to be detained while facing a felony trial in New York.
4. In 2010, the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that African Americans receive 10% longer sentences than whites through the federal system for the same crimes.
5. In 2009 African-Americans are 21% more likely than whites to receive mandatory minimum sentences and 20% more likely to be sentenced to prison than white drug defendants.
SOUND OFF -- Sign>>> S. 1038 (113th): End Racial Profiling Act of 2013
Its March Madness as Mr. Midnight Movie and Jewish Producer make a appearance on Blog Talk Radio. Tonight the topic is Racial Profiling is it really a problem in Ferguson - is it hype or reality ? Is this a pervision of justice of reality through the department of Justice. Are they being verbose ? If this is true what are the implications for America ? With Eric Holder insisting that the burden of proof be lowered for civil rights cases, what does this mean for you the average Joe in the coastal states ? How much will this cost the average American. Have a opinion - call in at 646 716 7259. The orginal number - the orginal arguement. Speak up, Be Heard and Take Action.
Mr. Midnight Movie You Tube Channel :
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and talks about how the rule of law must be implemented to resolve those problems. Shane took on the following issues:
1. Barry Hess is a libertarian candidate for Arizona governor, and he spoke last night. What were the high points and low points?
2. Is profiling ever appopriate? Where does Islam fit into all of this? Listen into the hear what the Department of Justice is saying.
3. The U.S. Forest Service now wants media to apply for a permit to enter federal lands for commerical purposes. What about the First Amendment?
4. Have we learned any lessons from England and the gun rights? What does Diane Feinstein have to say about it all?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires.
Racial profiling is a practice that presents a great danger to the fundamental principles of our Constitution. Racial profiling disproportionately targets people of color for investigation and enforcement, alienating communities from law enforcement, hindering community policing efforts, and causing law enforcement to lose credibility and trust among the people they are sworn to protect and serve. We rely on the police to protect us from harm and to promote fairness and justice in our communities. The despicable practice of racial profiling, however, has led countless people to live in fear and created a system of law enforcement that casts entire communities as suspect.
Racial profiling continues to be a prevalent and egregious form of discrimination in the United States. This unjustifiable practice remains a stain on American democracy and an affront to the promise of racial equality. Since September 11, 2001, new forms of racial profiling have affected a growing number of people of color in the U.S., including members of Muslim, Arab, and South Asian communities. The Obama administration has inherited a shameful legacy of racial profiling codified in official FBI guidelines and a notorious registration program that treats Arabs and Muslims as suspects and denies them the presumption of innocence and equal protection under the law.
The Dr. Kim Show...Racial Profiling and Legal ethics in America! Today in the studio... it is the time for us, each in America, to change the world. We have the power within ourselves to do what must be done to make tomorrow a better day. I write these words as a call to all peoples to see themselves, find their personal light, and shine brightly. God did not create mankind for hate, destruction, and separation. God is now calling us, each of us, to inspire the change in the world that is needed. We must unite! We must stand together as one family! There is only one race…the HUMAN RACE!
Tuesday 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (MST)
Call in Guest (347) 857-2809
Psychiatric profiling and the defaming of an entire population of people is underway. "ticking time bombs" "disturbed" "madman" are just some of the words that are being used to describe people who have psychiatric histories. Crime is crime and no one is arguing that. Thousands of murders are committed each year, that we do not hear about. Only when a person has a psychiatric history is it sensationalized by the media to sell commercial time to the psychiatric industry. Do you have solutions? call in to discuss our human rights.
REBROADCASTING all of the Ethnic in America episodes leading to the newest LIVE episode BLIND JUSTICE: CRIMINAL TRAVESTY on August 21, 8 PM EST. "Trayvon Martin: Tragedy in Profiling" TUNE IN HERE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maslowwomanlive/2013/08/02/trayvon-martin-tragedy-in-profiling You are invited to keep the discussion Call in and join us LIVE (347) 884-8048 To comment on the show, hit #1 to comment SITE: http://www.maslowwomanlive.com/ethnic-in-america Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow and Like Us: http://www.facebook.com/maslowwomanliveradio
http://www.twitter.com/maslowwomanlive Don’t miss our broadcasts hit the REMIND button while listening online.
TONIGHT WE TALKIN ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DONT LIKE TALKIN ABOUT.. RACIAL PROFILING, CURRENT EVENTS, WHATS GOIN ON IN THE WORLD TODAY.. SOME OF THIS SHIT GOTTA MAKE YOU MAD IJS... CALL IN AND GIVE US YOUR OPINION ON RACIAL PROFILING TEENAGE PREGNACY AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT GOES ON IN THIS CRAZY WORLD 347-857-4391 10 PM EST IS SHOW TIM
Self-Actualization Talk Radio
Networking to uplift each other in all areas of life.
Dialogue on topics that concern you.
"Trayvon Martin: Tragedy in Profiling"
We’d like to hear from you! I invite you to call in during broadcast and share your questions and comments. Bring your expertise, resources, wisdom, stories and unique insight to the weekly topics.
Don’t miss our broadcasts hit the FOLLOW button.
We are committed to providing a forum for voices and opinions of woman in the mass media. If you have any suggestions for future programs, we'd like to hear from you. Send your comments and suggestions to:
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (62 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (19 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (11 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (9 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (3 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (2 chatters)
- Indie Books (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)