SORT BY Relevancy
I will be discussing what role professional athletes play in the the lives of people, espically children. As kids and even adults look up to these athletes as elite human beings what doesn their off-field antics do to their reputation and the behavior of kid and amateur athletes. Big houses, nice cars and living the life....which also includes child and spouse abuse, drug use and firearms charges. It's time these athletes step and realize the impact their behavior has on the game and our society. Tune and listen to me dish it out and call for change in sports policies and practices.
9 am Wednesdays, "The Tufts Get Going!" host Rosanna Tufts
"Professional Image for Young Adults." This ain't your grandfather's office anymore . . . So many dress code restrictions have loosened over the past few decades (except in the financial industry) that someone just entering the workforce may be totally confused about what IS appropriate. Carol Stover, Image Consultant and Makeup Artist, is on hand today to help save you from cluelessness! What can you get away with wearing, and what is still unacceptable? Why does it matter?
TOPIC #1 WHY DO MEN AND WOMEN TREAT BAD GOOD AND GOOD BAD ?
My insights and advice are based on my own personal experience from helping thousands of women understand what men think about dating, love, and commitment. I am not a doctor, psychologist, or licensed professional.
Results may vary from woman to woman - so I encourage you to read my free newsletters and decide for yourself. Please check out my advice and see if it can help you, but do not use it as a substitute for professional help.
Women write to me all the time about the amazing changes they're finally experiencing as a result of my materials. I truly hope they work for you, too. I'm here to share with you what I know - and the rest is up to you. Congratulations on taking this powerful step to create a better future!
TOPIC #2 WHY WHEN A WOMEN TELL A MAN SHE IS EXPECTING WHY DOSE ALL HELL BREAK OUT ?
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 – 3:30 pm PST/6:30 pm EST
Our incredible special guest is Dr. Andrew McGarry from Cooper University NJ, who is Co-PI for the PRIDE-HD study in the USA, which is sponsored by Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D and coordinated by HSG (Huntington Study Group). We will be talking about the ongoing global research study, which is a Phase II clinical research study of an investigational drug called pridopidine in individuals who have a diagnosis of Huntington disease (HD); and how the results of this trial may help to guide the future treatment of Huntington disease.
The purpose of this randomized double blind study is to see what effect the investigational drug, pridopidine, has on movement, thinking, and behavior, compared to placebo, in people with Huntington disease after 26 weeks of receiving either pridopidine or placebo. In addition, information will be collected about safety and tolerability of pridopidine in people with HD.
Dr. McGarry works in the development and implementation of clinical trials in movement disorders and belongs to the American Academy of Neurology, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society, and the Movement Disorder Society.
Tune in for an amazing and informative show!
SPECIAL GUEST in the WISDOM CYPHA
VOLUME TEN FROM THE GOODLIFE
This is official Black To Eden & Rebirth of the Hip Hop Nation Business. We are now in the final stages of writing and rewriting some brief statements that will be passed on to more writers/editors and finally used for narrations in part 2 of the documentary series.
There are 7 parts/pieces total. Each represents a part or chapter in the doc. We won't be reviewing in any order other than starting with the part that is most developed. The writing is going to be a 2 week process, then the recording should be soon after. Along the way I will be broadcasting for production purposes and using your input both for writing as well as for actual sound clips in the documentary.
Because this is a grassroots project we are not going to be able to pay for participation, however you will receive several perks including free entrance to all of our events and a sponsored entrance to events that we want you to attend with any given group of u in a network. Also you will get a writer and talent credit in the documentary film. AND Plenty of gear and promotional products. We also have merchandise for you to sale if you are interested in street entrepreneurship There is lots of work to be done and we are DOING IT GUERRILLA STYLE!!!
JOIN IN AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS YOU LIKE...THE MOVEMENT IS NOW IN MOTION...
HOME AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS INC LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMS LIES FALSE PROMISES WHERE TO FIND HELP WHAT TO ASK RESEARCH HELP COMPLAINT BOARDS CONSUMER RIGHTS CFPB FTC
"the daily complaint"
Every weekday we answer client complaints on The Daily Complaint to provide direction and resources for both the person complaining as well as other consumers experiencing similar issues whether it be mortgage fraud, loan servicing escrow issues, loan modification runarounds or denials, short sale refusals, deed in lieu negotiations and credit card debt collector abuses and fraud violations.
I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" like Bank of America and Citi but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just piranhas but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.
We are committed to answering consumer complaints and addressing everyday credit and debt issues on The Daily Complaint and I thank you for your continued support!
We hope you enjoy the Show...
Phone (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
Fax (888) 234-7096
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!
THE DAILY COMPLAINT - LIVE WEEKDAYS AT 8:30 AM PT (CA) & 11:30 AM ET (NY)
Anikka King, is a licensed financial professional with New York Life Insurance Company. She has a mission to educate families and businesses to protect and grow their assets. She has a B.S. degree in Secondary English Education and a M.S. in Instructional Systems Technology both from Indiana University, Bloomington. Her platform and passion in life is education. She sees education as the "equalizer" for each of us to move forward in life.
She is the proud mother of 3 children: Joseph 17, Aunikah 14, and Kennedy 12. Most of her spare time is spent at football, track, soccer, or school events. She is very active in the empowerment of youth and continues to work as an advocate and volunteer. She is a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Incorporated, a public service sorority and has worked throughout the city on several community outreach projects.
Outside of being active in her community, her next steps include writing a book on Financial Literacy to families that have newfound wealth. There's a major gap in this country concerning wealth management and she would like to utilize her teaching to build a bridge.
Financial Services Professional
New York Life Insurance Company
7880 Gate Parkway Suite 200
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Business Phone (904)997-3074
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING FOR COMMON CORE READINESS
It's coming your way no matter what you call it. The Manager of Instructional Consulting at Mind Research Institute, Erich Zeller and his guest , Huntington Beach California Assistant Superintendent Jennifer Shepard. Considering the weather here in Maine, I may be making a personal visit soon.
This link was mentioned on the show: http://www.wested.org/resources/stmathevaluation2014/
Tamara Lee Dorris is a personal and professional development expert who incorporates science, psychology and spirituality to bring your listeners the inspiration and kick in the pants they need to change their lives.
Tamara is the author of 14 personal and professional development books, with her newest being "The Law of Distraction & Art of Intention," and the accompanying Workbook that takes a light-hearted look at some deep-seated truths.
Tamara is also a certified hypnotherapist, EFT practitioner, radio host, and university professor. She infuses humor and wit into her books and talks because she thinks people take life way too seriously.
Tamara is a self-proclaimed expert in real estate, yoga and wine (drinking it, not making it). Self help, spiritual topics, yoga, even real estate-- all so serious. But one of the things Tamara prides herself on is finding the humor in life.
!!!!HELP!!!! MY WIFE IS NOW THE MAN OF THE HOUSE
1. My wife talks to me with no respect and she doesn't even cook or clean. I work hard all day and she sit's around the house giving me orders. I like a co-worker at work who acts a lot more lady like and I'm thinking of getting a divorce. What's your advise?
2. When we first moved in together I let her run the house so she could make the house her home. Now, when I have anything to say about what I don't like she talks to me like I ain't nothin. I feel like I gave up to much ground and should have put my foot down a long time ago but doing so now could ruin the relationship. What do you think guys?
3. People think I am a womenizer because I demand my authority as the man of the home but past experiences along with the comments the other guys are asking advice on leads me to believe that I was right all along. Do you guys agree or disgree?
Welcome to the Women of Golf Show!
Joining Cindy & I this week: LPGA Professional - Jean Bartholomew
A little about Jean:
Jean started playing golf at the age of 12 and credits her father, Gil McNally and Ken Peknic as the individuals most influencing her career...Has one sister...Enjoys all sports, tennis, basketball, working out and discussing politics and society...Elected to the LPGA Player Executive Committee for the 2006-08 seasons…Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
Five Things You Should Know About Jean Bartholomew:
1. She played four years of golf at Duke University but was also recruited by other schools to play basketball and field hockey. She was a 1,000-point scorer for Garden City High on Long Island and was an All-Nassau County field hockey player. “Back then there was not much more after college you could do with the other two.”
2. Jean is a politics junkie and majored in Sociology and Economics in college.
3. You won’t find her watching any reality TV and says her go-to shows are sports or political shows.
4. In addition to golf, she loves to play tennis.
5. Her first golf coach in New York, Gil McNally, still comes down to work with her when he’s using his winter home near PGA National.
Join us Tuesday 9:00 AM EST "Live" www.blogtalkradio.com/womenofgolf
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (12 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (11 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)