SORT BY Relevancy
Every day there are new commercials touting the benefits of probiotics. Tune in and learn the whole truth. Probiotics are a necessity for optimal health, but not all probiotics are beneficial. We will discuss some of the latest research regarding this subject. Every week we discuss the latest in wellness science, and how this effects your health. The keys to wellness are related toxicity and deficiency. Optimal health can only be achieved by eating well, moving well, and thinking well.
Dana Laake and her special guest Silvano Arnoldo will be discussing how probiotics help with candida and other problems caused by bacterial imbalance, and the importance of documented strains.
Silvano Arnoldo is a probiotics industry consultant in product development, manufacturing procedures, quality assurance, technical support and educational services. As a probiotic consultant for Jarrow Formulas, Silvano works to heighten consumers’ awareness about probiotic strains that are science-based and supported by clinical documentation.
1. Diane’s updates [8:32]
2. Liz’s updates [17:06]
3. How do I sneak in more probiotics? [21:30]
4. Young, healthy, and diagnosed with shingles [28:03]
5. The animals I eat are eating foods I’m trying to avoid [41:39]
6. What can I do about old acne scars? [49:39]
7. Diane’s kitchen tip [50:55]
Liz Lipski talks about:
- The connection between diabetes, arthritis, ADD, etc to the digestive system.
- Does everyone need to take digestive enzymes? When should you consider using them?
- What kind of probiotics should you take and why?
- What is the gut microbiome and where can things go wrong?
- What are some of the best foods to heal your gut?
- How do you heal ulcerative colitis, IBD, Crohn's?
Dr. Lipski is the Director of Academic Development for the Nutrition and Integrative Health programs at Maryland University of Integrative Health. She has been working in the fields of nutrition, holistic health, herbology, and lifestyle management for more than 30 years. Prior to joining MUIH, she served as Director of Doctoral Studies and Educational Director at Hawthorne University. She has been extensively published in many academic journals and is the author of four books, including Digestive Wellness and The Digestive Connection. Dr. Lipski speaks nationally and internationally, is on faculty at the Institute for Functional Medicine, and serves on advisory boards for the Ceres Foundation and the Autism Help Alliance. She received her doctorate in clinical nutrition from the Union Institute with a specialization in functional medicine, is board certified in clinical nutrition (CCN) and holistic nutrition (CHN), and is a certified nutrition specialist (CNS).
You can learn more about Liz at www.innovativehealing.com.
Download Evelyne's 5 Days to More Energy guide at www.elevateyourenergy.com
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health Dr. Pam Popper to talk All About Probiotics – getting the digestive tract back in order after the holidays! Laura Theodore's newest cookbook: Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites is now availble wherever fine books are sold. Jazzy Vegetarian, the television show, airs on the CREATE channel all across the country! Dr. Pam Popper is a naturopath, an internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health and she is the Founder and Executive Director of The Wellness Forum. Dr. Popper is the author of the popular and riveting new book Food Over Medicine. She is part of Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s teaching team at eCornell, teaching part of a certification course on plant-based nutrition. Dr. Popper appears in the feature film documentary, Forks Over Knives, about diet and health and she is one of the co-authors of the companion book to the film, which appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.
All the world is a twitter about the use of probiotics to reset the gut with healthy bacteria in the hopes of promoting gut health. Where does the gut start exactly? Oh, right, it starts in the mouth! Shirley Gutkowski will explain why probiotics work, and how they work in the mouth to help reduce periodontal disease and even cavities. If you've been told you have soft teeth, you're going to find this discussion extreamly interesting.
"Doctor Fred Says..." Join Dr. Fred Valdes today at 1 pm CST as he talks about the importance of Probiotics. Dr. Fred Valdes is a resident of Florida and at present is teaching part-time at a medical school near Miami. His respect of Moringa has led him to join with Zija Int'l and Club Moringa. Along with his associate Dlynn Saumer, every Wednesday at 12 Noon CT, he will speak about Moringa, weight loss, nutrition and the state of health in today's busy world.
Constipated? Chronic Diarrhea? Nutritionist Dr. Darla O'Dwyer and Dr. Page will explore chronic constipation (and diarrhea) and the bacterial link, discussing new dietary approaches to the syndrome.
You can contact Dr. O'Dwyer at the email below:
USE GPFREE13 AT DR. OHHIRA'S WEBSITE AND GET FREE SHIPPING
Today we welcome back Gayle Pruitt for our third interview. Gayle has been a nutritionist/ chef since 1996. She consults with Convergent Marketing and Dr.OhhiraProbiotics.com. Gayle conducts nutritional research where she focuses on human and canine nutrition with a specialty in digestive issues and disorders. Gayle is also Assistant Editor for Nutricula Magazine.
In addition, Gayle also co-hosted a nationally syndicated radio talk show, Menu for Life Radio Show, with Dr. Ross Stewart, a behavioral psychologist and recognized expert on the link between nutrition and brain chemistry. She was the food writer for a Dallas based magazine Lifestyle Solutions, and she also appears as a guest lecturer at various conferences.
St. Martin’s Press published her cookbook, The Dog-Gone Good Cookbook: 100 Plus Healthy Easy Recipes for Dogs & Humans. The release Date was February 2013.
The second book in the series, Dog Gone Good Cuisine, was released by St. Martins Press February 2014.
Dana Laake and her special guest Bill Shaddle will be discussing intestinal and digestive health and the benefits of probiotics.
Bill Shaddle has been involved in helping doctors understand and apply nutrition as a therapeutic tool for more than 35 years. He has developed workshops and training programs on dozens of different health and nutritional topics and is co-author of the acclaimed Nutrition Masters Course series. Bill is currently the Senior Director of Training for Metagenics, Inc., where he trains representatives to support practitioners in the science behind, and application of, nutritional therapeutics.
Dr. Len Brancewicz of www.TheNutritionShoppe.net discusses health topics from a natural and traditional perspective.
Today's topics include:
The use of Probiotics for Colic
Benefits of Vitamin D3
Be sure to find us on our website at www.TheNutritionShoppe.net for more information or to set up a consultation!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- OPWR (11 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (11 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Justice Lab (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- manofgod7 (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)