SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for a revealing and frightening (not) discussion of the perils and pitfalls of Texas Probate as we enter the Twighlight Zone with untold unethical players. It was truly revealing and to think, I only had to practice guardianship law in Harris County for 2 years to learn the secrets I suppose I wasn't suppose to know. Recognize my sense of humor guys. Caveat: I really don't know who all of the culprits are and am not impugnity anyone on the Judiciary, but rather, the ad litems who seem to control the venue. Get the scoop and stay tuned!
The human trafficking of our elderly!
Join us this evening for news on the epidemic of probate and family court corruption occuring across the nation. Probate courts are facilitating the abuse, neglect and financial exploitation of elderly individuals who have committed the new age crime of aging with assets. Professional guardians and unethical attorneys are gaming the system and getting rich off the elderly, and diabled adults. No assets? Not a problem! You are virtual cash cow in the federal and state subsidy, grant, and benefits prorgrams.
Keven and Theresa will join us from Florida later in the show to discuss the new data base they are building to track corruption from city to city, state to state.
We will take phone calls the last 30 minutes of the show.
Ohio, a state rife with probate abuses and predatory guardians, has another case you just cannot believe took place. Between stolen property, funds and fraudulent POA's, an elderly woman with Alzheimer's was robbed of a million dollar estate.
Her daughter fought back. The result? The family home, built by the family, on valuable shorefront property was intentionally reduced to rubble. Even with the known threats that this would happen if the daughter didn't back off, the courts and law enforcement did nothing.
Just goes to show you what a crooked attorney and an immoral probate can accomplish when no one holds them accountable.
what is going on within probate COURT AND ISSUES RELATING TO ABUSE TO THOSE WHO ARE GRIEVING On the heals of all of the crisis in the US it seems that there is a pending lawsuit filed against the Healthcare bill called Obamacare and the area which will effect what many within the charitible industry feel will be their ability to help the poor within the section that is under the Abortion Law which is HH2 Mandate the mandate calls for non catholics, christians and other churches and religion orders not to assistance people who are not within that religion and or order.
Almost like the very same law used in Solomon and Gohmorrah laws providing the needy within the USA to recevie aid or medical assistance and under this law which maybe found to have language which maybe touted as being unconstitutal we are seeing what maybe a wide spread effect to get the needy from getting not only government aid but also assistance for the church for food clothing shelter no more help if you are not a catholic from catholic charities for your light bill rent clothing or electric and if they do they will receive a BIG FINE
Reporter Michael Volpe joins us to update the story of Norman Hughes, a Korean & Viet Nam war vet being held against his will in an assisted living center, endorsed by the Memphis VA Center. Mr. Volpe initially investigated and reported on the abuse of Hughes, August 1, 2014 on the Daily Caller.
We will also be discussing the "Orwellian recklessness of both family and probate court, corruption on the part of Guardian ad Litem and other professionals, the media's reluctance to report on it because of the personal nature he said/she said nature of the story, all of which leads to systemic corruption."
Mr. Volpe is one of those rare reporters willing to actually look at the growing abuses of family and probate courts, and to report it.
Chicago-based writer Michael Volpe spent more than a decade in finance before becoming a freelance journalist. His work has appeared in such national publications as the Daily Caller, FrontPage Magazine, CounterPunch, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference Newsletter. His first book, Prosecutors Gone Wild: The Inside Story of the Trial of Chuck Panici, John Gliottoni and Louise Marshall was published in October, 2013, and his second book, The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers, was published in 2013.
Tonight will be a Milwaukee Bucks fueled show you DON'T want to miss. Are you ok with Larry Sanders' recent Twitter rant? Do you think new Buck Jared Dudley owes Bucks fans an apology over comments he made about the franchise last year? How deep can the Milwaukee Brewers go in the 2014 MLB Playoffs? Who are YOUR top 3 QB/WR duos of all time? Listen live atwww.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports from 7-9pm CST. If you don't have internet access, no problem. Call (347) 945-7002 from any phone to hear the show through your phone. At anytime, press 1 if you feel the need to join us to let the world hear your opinion! Lamont and Eugene look forward to hearing from YOU tonight! Show some support and help us continue growing be SHARING this status with other sports fans!
in Real Estate
Probate is the legal process - overseen by the court - that includes determining the validity of ones will, gathering assets (including real estate), paying off taxes due, debts, the expenses of will administration, and then distributing the remaining assets to those persons entitled to them. Probate real estate investing provides opportunities for discounted properties because the person who is left to handle the assets must often sell the real estate they were left with. That spells opportunity and profit for those of us who are investing in real estate for retirement!
On this episode of Investor Zone Radio, well talk about the pros and cons of probate real estate investing, the steps involved, and we'll have a brief status report on the "SC Rehab." There will also be a special announcement concerning our podcast/"streamcast".
You won't want to miss a minute of this episode of Investor Zone Radio! Join us LIVE, this Sunday morning (08/24/14) at 10 AM Eastern, 9 AM Central, 8 AM Mountain, and 7 AM Pacific time.
Brought to you by 8th Moon Home Buyers
MOORS IN COURT IS BACK!!!! Tonight we will speak with Private Attorney Generals Office LLC., CEO El Aemer El Mujaddid about why he founded the P.A.G.O.? What were his motivations, Trials and Tribulations as well as Successes and victories he's achieved. El Aemer will also discuss what a Private Attorney General is, how it can benefit the people and what why type of assistance PAGO LLC offers? Since tonight is a special night we will also be airing the Court Audio recording of P.A.G. El Aemer's court hearing where the Judge dimisses the case. Tune in tonight to a captivating and exhilirating show about your rights and how to secure them.
Frank Long attorney with the Phoenix office of the international law firm Dickinson Wright, advises clients and represents them in court in matters related to trademarks, trade dress, false advertising, copyright, cybersquatting and trade secrets. His clients include, and have included, Fortune 500 corporations and small businesses, as well as national and international companies, and franchise systems. He is also an Adjunct Professor he teaches the course in ”Trademarks and Unfair Competition Law”
Jordan Fliegel Founder and CEO of CoachUp and has authored a brand new book about the growing trend in private coaching, ‘Reaching the Next Level’. The new book has chapters contributed by professional coaches and athletes such as Cam Neely and Tommy Amaker, as well as the stories from the pro’s experiences with private coaching, including Tom Brady, Mike Tyson and more
Donna J. H. Novitsky co-founder and CEO of Yiftee, Local Gifts, On-the-Go. Yiftee strengthens communities through random acts of kindness. Yiftee’s app and website allow customers to purchase gifts for their friends and loved ones from the local shops and restaurants they love, whether they are down the street or 3,000 miles away, gives small businesses the eGifting technology that large companies have for mobile and web-based commerce, at no cost, with no technology requirements
Barbershop Sports Network resident basketball genius Danny Thompson aka D 2.5 is back with another episode of NBA Full Court Press! On this episode D 2.5 welcomes Adam Bradley host of Hardwood Hustle and Wizards XTRA to talk Bradley Beal, John Wall and the Washington Wizards! Our host will also be joined later by Stephen Brotherson Editor and Publisher of Pro BBall Report to talk Demar Derozan, Kyle Lowry and the up and coming Toronto Raptors! Be sure and tune in tonight at 10 PM EST so you don't miss these fantastic NBA focused discussions and more! Dial 646-727-1963 or go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/barbershopsports to listen!
Lee talks about the court case scheduled for tomorrow morning that will decide on constitutional grounds whether or not Ryan Gaddy should be given ballot access.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (75 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)