SORT BY Relevancy
Sam Thurman, Cliff Stewart and Lisa Stewart of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Although the American system of justice is the most-respected worldwide, it is still a system designed, and operated, by humans, which means it's not perfect. Sam, Cliff, and Lisa will highlight ongoing struggles against "the system" to free wrongfully imprisoned people, and what happens when justice miscarries against an actually innocent person.
Our Special Guest for tonight's show is Associate Professor Jona Goldschmidt, who will be discussing the challenges that Pro Se Litigants face in U.S. courtrooms today!
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commit. Read full story: www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, and https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Thank you for your support!
in Self Help
As you heard in previous episodes I am going through a foreclosure case in which I had court on 5/23/14 regarding. I have updates on process, mistakes, and successes of my process. A reminder this is not intended to be legal advice and is meant for the private use of this audience.
in Self Help
This is not intended to be legal advice, this is for educational purposes only. This is a private session between the listeners and the host, all remedies may not be fully talked about.
The topics I will cover:
-Public vs. Private
-Methods of debt relief
in Self Help
We will be talking about challenging the debt according to UCC 9-210 and what our options are. We will discuss what our process would be if we were to impliment something like that. This is intended for the private use of our audience for the purpose of education and entertainment. This is not intended to be legal advice.
Today, all litigants, pro se or otherwise have a duty to request and disclose responsive electronic evidence in their cases. Whether your case is consumer debt litigation, foreclosure, or wrongful termination, discovery issues relating to electronically stored information (ESI) will have to be addressed.
When requesting ESI in discovery, the first step is to determine the specific, relevant case information you want from the responding side. Our E-Discovery Nuts and Bolts for Pro Se Litigants e-book, is a step-by-step guide on how to determine the specific, relevant case information, and guide you along the EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model), the industry standard.
Pick up a copy of the E-Discovery Nuts and Bolts for Pro Se Litigants e-book at www.amazon.com.
For more information on e-discovery and how to apply the rules in relation to the preservation, discoverability, production, accessibility, and costs associated with ESI, which includes e-mail, word processing documents, spreadsheets, voice mail, databases, and more, contact A. Johnson & Associates, LLC at 888-502-0586, email me at email@example.com, or visit our website at www.ediscoverynow.net.
DISCLAIMER: We are not attorneys. We are not engaged in rendering legal advice. We are E-Discovery Solutions Specialists. If legal advice is required, the assistance of a competent, qualified legal professional trained in electronic data discovery ("e-discovery") should be obtained.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (372 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Chris Doelle (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- ismsbeatbox (0 chatters)