SORT BY Relevancy
HOW TO GAIN MELANANTED (MOOR) RIGHTS AS OPPOSED TO SO-CALLED WHITE PRIVILEGES... FIRST: WE NEED TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WE ARE NOT U.S. CITIZENS, BUT WE ARE INDIGENOUS, THE ORIGINAL/ABORIGINAL LAND INHABITANTS OF THE AMERICAS, SPECIFICALLY IN NORTH AMERICA. THE TERM AMERICA ORIGINALLY APPLIED TO 'ONLY' ABORIGINAL COPPER COLORED NATIVES... VARIOUS HUES OF BROWN-SKINNED PEOPLE... DOES THE TERM "FREE WHITE PEOPLE APPLY TO US? HAVE WE GONE THROUGH A NATURALIZATION PROCESS? ARE THE SO-CALLED CAUCASIAN, ARYANS OR ETC... UNDER THE TERM? OR ARE THEY "WHITE PERSONS" AS DEFINDED IN THE BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE SUBJECTS WE WILL GO INTO TONIGHT ON THE FIRST WORLD ORDER RADIO.
Imagine going to Police Station and asking for help only to be turned away multiple times. This doesn't just happen on police television shows, but often by those attempting to report harassment at Law Enforcement Offices. What becomes more unbelieveable is calling 911 to report harassers and told they are not one of them only to find out these people are agents of police working with insurance companies or employers. Who do these people truly protect and serve? How can they be impartial when they have already chosen sides?
Policyholders only one paycheck away from homelessness have little chance to defend themselves against harassment and intimidation in order to eliminate benefits from a car collision. Come find your voice todayby bad faith insurance behavior against Policyholders.
Welcome to Real MOORS Talk. The talk show that gets right to the issues. Nationality, Birth Right, Religion, Social Status, Politics, you name it we cover it. The Holy Divine Prophet Noble Drew Ali stated "The children are our future so lets save our future. Join us on Blog talk Radio with your Hostess GSKS: Durriyyah, NGSK: Taj Tarik Khatib Bey, every Wednesday from 1-4PM est. Tune in The Truth will set you Free!!!
Discussion today on Real MOORS Talk
How Important is your freedom to you.
1. the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint:
2. exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
3. the power to determine action without restraint.
4. political or national independence.
5. personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery:
6. freedom from fear.
7. the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.
8. ease or facility of movement or action:
9. frankness of manner or speech.
10. general exemption or immunity:
11. the absence of ceremony or reserve.
12. a particular immunity or privilege enjoyed, as by a city or corporation:
13. civil liberty, as opposed to subjection to an arbitrary or despotic government.
14. the right to enjoy all the privileges or special rights of citizenship, membership, etc., in a community or the like.
15. the right to frequent, enjoy, or use at will:
Come Join in the Nation thats serious about Uplifting Fallen Humanity!!!
in Self Help
Join me on Faith Walk with Joyce White Tuesday July 28th from 7:30 - 8:30 pm EST. This week's topic is entitled Dealing with Life's Unexpected Circumstances. This week Reverend Stephen Ongo of In Christ Ministries will be joining me talking about his books and whether we are living far below our privileges. Next is Faith in the Workplace Minute with Miss Phyllis Wallace and she will be giving us 3 Tips for Christians Winning in the Workplace. Ending the show will be Author Tameka Hope who wrote the book God Had Other Plans. Lord God, Your ways are so far beyond our comprehension, yet we know without a doubt that You love us. Help us trust Your loving heart with the things we don't understand. Log onto faiHYPERLINK "http://www.faithwalkwithjoyce.com/"tHYPERLINK "http://www.faithwalkwithjoyce.com/"hwalkwithjoyce.com or call 347-237-4648.
SOMETHING HAPPENS WHEN GOD'S PEOPLE PRAY Prayer is a wonderful privilege. God has opened the door to His throne room and invited His children to enter His presence with their petitions, Heb. 4:16. He has promised to hear us when we call, Jer. 33:3. And, he has promised to answer our prayers when we pray according to His will, 1 John 5:14-15. We all know that there are many privileges and promises associated with prayer. I want to remind us from this passage that prayer is also a very powerful endeavor.
At This Moment As A Believer, You Are empowered With All The Rights And Privileges From God You Will Ever Have.
Join the Ron March Show and Truth2Power show as we talk about deadly force. Being a 14th amendment citizen means you have benefits and privileges that can be given and taken at a whim. What does this mean? Tune in to find out.
PLEASE DONATE at www.ronmarch.com
Help us continue to bring you the truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth.
Saturday, May 22, 2015, Ireland carved out a special place in history. Ireland voters clearly voted YES for marriage equality. Ireland's amended Constitution now provides equal access to all the rights and privileges civil marriage offers.
The BBC reports: "Out of 43 constituencies, only the largely rural Roscommon-South Leitrim had a majority of "no" votes."
In this short podcast, we celebrate Ireland's history making! Before you go, do share your thoughts in the comment box below as well!
After the show, remember to click the Follow button at the top of this page. To access / enjoy our on-demand show library - any time - click this link. Download shows to listen to at your leisure.
Slide 1: photo credit - ballots: BBC
Chapter 2 MISSIONARY ADAPTATION
FEW PEOPLE SEEM to be aware that the Roman Catholic Church in America is officially recognized as a State. How this came about makes interesting reading. Early in his administration, President Ronald Reagan invited the Vatican City, whose ruling head is the Pope, to open its first embassy in Washington, D.C. His Holiness responded positively, and the embassy, or Apostolic Nunciature of the Holy See, opened officially on January 10, 1984.
(Nun-ci-a-ture a papal diplomatic mission headed by a nuncio)
Shortly thereafter, a complaint was filed against President Reagan at U.S. District Court in Philadelphia by the American Jewish Congress, the Baptist Joint Committee on Public Affairs, Seventh Day Adventists, the National Council of Churches, the National Association of Evangelicals, and Americans United for Separation of Church and State. The plaintiffs sought to have the Court declare that the administration had unconstitutionally granted to the Roman Catholic faith privileges that were being denied to other establishments of religion.
On May 7, 1985 the suit was thrown out by Chief Judge John Fullam. Judge Fullam ruled that district courts do not have jurisdiction to intervene in “foreign policy decisions” of the executive branch. Bishop James W. Malone, President of the U.S. Catholic Conference, praised Judge Fullam’s decision, noting that it settled “not a religious issue but a public policy question.”
in Pop Culture
Invading Mars Live: Cinco de Mayo
Join IVM Live this Tuesday, which is Cinco de Mayo!! We will be doing a history lesson on this libatious (yes i made that up) holiday. As always, the Ratchet Roundup Atlanta edition, celebrity gossip and this weeks topic will be what it means to give a boyfriend husband privileges? See you on Mars!
THE 14TH AMENDMENT & YOU WITH BRO. RON MARCH
LET’S GO DOWN THE RABITT HOLE
TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2015… 6 p C/7 p E… Call /Listen/ Chat~ 347-637-3074
Discussion and Questions with Ron March of The Ron March Show in Detroit!
The 14th amendment to the US Constitution was ratified on July 9, 1868 during the Reconstruction era. It, along with the 13th and 15th amendments are collectively known as the Reconstruction amendments. Its broad goal was to ensure that the Civil Rights Act passed in 1866 would remain valid ensuring that "all persons born in the United States...excluding Indians not taxed...." were citizens and were to be given "full and equal benefit of all laws." (Quotes from the Civil Rights Act of 1866) However, it went beyond the provisions of the Civil Rights Act in many ways.
4 Key Clauses:
State and federal citizenship for all persons regardless of race both born or naturalized in the United States was reaffirmed.
No state would be allowed to abridge the "privileges and immunities" of citizens.
No person was allowed to be deprived of life, liberty,or property without "due process of law."
No person could be denied "equal protection of the laws."
Tune in as Ron March discusses the 14 TH amendment and what we should know.
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (61 chatters)
- John Baptist (45 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Black Author Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Live To The Point With (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (0 chatters)