SORT BY Relevancy
Economic development is essential to helping the American economy continue to expand and grow. More and more corporations are turning to community colleges to utilize community resources to boost economic development and job growth. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program dedicated to helping small businesses grow through practical business education at no cost. This program is disrupting small business development practices and changing how nonprofits and public partnerships can collaborate to change the face of entrepreneurship in America. Host, Cynthia Nevels, talks to Dallas/Fort Worth's new 10,000 Small Businesses' Executive Director, Rosalie Jefferson, to learn how this partnership is helping small businesses think big and strategically implement change to help boost the local economy. Join us Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 11:30am CT for another informative episode. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @DisruptiveView. For more information about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, visit 10KSBapply.com Again, 10KSBapply.com
Peter Greenberg is joined by Arthur Ircink, producer of the public television series Wisconsin Foodie, who discusses the American Cheese Society and how Wisconsin wins more awards than any other state in the country. He also talks about what cheeses Wisconsin is sharing with the world and what cheese are so good they are considering keeping them under wraps.
Remedies and progression first starts with development of Self! This show is dedicated to find real solutions for real people, through first looking internally. For any remedy to effective - Public or Private - we must start with finding remedies between our ears, which means we must adjust how we think. This show will be delivered Raw & Uncut with Your Host Issa EL!
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall focus on a complete week on the topic of "sustainabilty", going off the grid, and renewable energy.
We shall discuss how you can eliminate your monthly household energy expenses, which includes your water, electric, and heating bills. Included in this discussion we shall introduce people concept of "Weaponized Water", which we consider public enemy number 1.
We shall also discuss the value of (individual) "Privitized Household Energy"
Feel free to call in and participate in our brreakfast chat by calling us toll free @ 619-768-2945.
Blogtalk LPS Radio Network - Everyday Angels with Marie Elisa, welcomes fitness trainerSusan Holewinski, Indianapolis, IN. With 30 years in the health and fitness industry, Susan's passion is to help students of all ages and abilities discover and achieve their highest potential in movement and overall fitness. She has worked with high school track teams and clients over 80 years old. Due to an ankle injury in the early 2000s Susan found Pilates where she studied with some of the elders of its body of work. She brings a wealth of knowledge, personal experience, a good sense of humor, laughter, and a keen ability to tap into her clients and move them beyond their present level of physical fitness. Susan is a certified PMA Pilates instructor, a Franklin Method Educator and a 500-hour yoga teacher. She has an A.A. from Cottey College (Nevada, MO) and a B.S. from Alma College (Alma, MI). A long time runner herself, she competed in track and cross-country in college and has run numerous marathons and half marathons including the Boston Marathon. She has trekked the Himalayans, the Alps and enjoys swimming in the Caribbean whenever she can.
Contact Susan for private consultations from anywhere in the world via telephone or Skype, and/or to schedule one on ones, small groups:firstname.lastname@example.org
Call in number: 347-838-9862, to listen to the show. Press 1 tospeak to the host and guests.
Today I invited Jessica Drummond, MPT, CCN, CHC, to talk about how our physical and emotional health impacts our hormones.
In this episode, you will learn:
The top 3-5 leading causes of pelvic pain
How the pain manifests
How pelvic pain effects our sex life
The connection between candida or gluten sensitivity and pelvic pain
How our emotions and intuition play a role in chronic pelvic pain
What a woman with pelvic pain can do today to see results
What is Wurn technique?
What is the best path for seeking treatment for complex pelvic pain?
Jessica Drummond, MPT, CCN, CHC, the Founder and CEO of The Integrative Pelvic Health Institute, is passionate about caring for and empowering women who struggle with women’s health conditions such as endometriosis, PCOS, bladder pain, low libido, hormonal imbalances, weight gain, period pain, painful sex, and post-surgical, orthopedic, or pregnancy related pelvic conditions. She is equally passionate about educating and supporting clinicians in confidently and safely using integrative tools to treat chronic pelvic pain, bowel and bladder, and other women’s health issues. Having over a decade of experience as a women’s and pelvic physical therapist plus owning a private women’s health clinical nutrition and coaching practice gives her a unique perspective on the integrative, conservative options for pelvic pain management.
Jessica was educated at the University of Virginia, Emory University, The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and Duke Integrative Medicine.
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
Conversation with Rocky I. Parrish, CEO of RIP Solutions Marketing & Rockdeep Inc. Rocky I. Parrish IS a Father First and supporter of dreams & ideas for those willing to put that work in.
Rocky Ian Parrish wears many hats, but his incredible drive and focus ensures that he wears them all well. Armed with years of consulting experience within the footwear industry and now in sports media, Rocky continues to grow his personal brand and influence nationally.
Upon receiving his bachelors degree in journalism and business from the University of Maryland, Rocky leveraged his business knowledge to start his own marketing and management consulting company–RIP Solutions. After growing the foundation for his company, Rocky obtained an opportunity in the footwear industry acting as a consultant for Jordan Brand, a subsidiary of Nike; he later moved to footwear product development in Oregon. It was in this position that he established professional relationships with several high-profile athletes, several of whom he continues to provide consulting services to today.
Rocky currently resides in Haymarket, VA., where he still works as a marketing and management consultant and raises his kids
If you’d like to book Rocky for public speaking engagements or appearances, please email ALPHA@ROCKDEEP.com
Rocky's Facebook Professional page is listed below:
Tonights Guest is with Chris Avena who not only loves to hunt but has a social media site for just the Outdoorsman and is a public relations for many hunters that you know.
Dr. Stanley Warren is the retired Dean of Academic Affairs and Professor of Education at DePauw University and author of:
Black America Represented on United States Postage Stamps
Crispus Attucks High School: Hail to the Green, Hail to the Gold
The Senate Avenue YMCA for African American Men and Boys
High Five: African American Institutions That Have Strengthened the Indianapolis Community.
Dr. Warren is the author of more than 100 journal, magazine, and newspaper articles. He continues to write, consult, and speak on contemporary education issues and African American History. Dr. Warren is a Carnegie Fellow, John Fellow, Lilly Fellow, and National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow. He has been a Governor Evan Bayh appointee to the State Student Assistance Commission, a Distinguished Alumnus from the University of Indianapolis, and inductee into the Indianapolis Public Schools Hall of Fame. Prior to becoming Dean at DePauw University, Dr. Warren served as Associate Dean and Director of Black Studies. Dr. Warren has been a Board Member of the Indiana Historical Society, Board Member of the Historic Landmarks Foundation and Chair of its African American Landmarks Committee, Board Member of the Crispus Attucks Museum, Life Member, Indiana University Alumni Association, Board Member, University of Indianapolis Alumni Association, and Member of 100 Black Men of Indianapolis.
Dr. Warren has a B.S. in Business from Indiana Central College (University of Indianapolis), M.A.T. In Teacher Education and Anthropology from Indiana University, Ed.S. In Secondary Education and Administration from Indiana University, Ed.D. In Higher Education from Indiana University.
We are talking about the importance of effective education in North Carolina and how specifically Teach For America aids in creating transformational change one classroom at a time. Raleigh Live with Candid Candid airs on Raleigh Television Network Channel 10 every Tuesday at 5pm.
Every Tuesdays 7PM to 9PM, call in and listen or answer the question of the week! (323) 927-2990
Fantasy Crew's WHHA is a radio show that plays the music of artist around the world. From Hip Hop-Rap to R&B. We are a show made to entertain the young and older generation. The show is hosted by a group of young girls called; Fantasy Crew ( KK, AJ, && ShayShay ). FCWHHA is open to the general public and offers other entertainment besides the awesome music; FCWHHA Offers Interviews too!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (110 chatters)
- thelordshour (41 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- TEOTW (6 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (5 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (3 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Music4LifeUSA (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Jonathan L Harris (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- BurdskoolRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)