SORT BY Relevancy
As the holidays approach, what are your priorities? Is it holiday spending? Spending time with family? Giving to the unfortunate? Getting out of debt? Getting into debt? Expecting presents? Preparing for 2015? Whatever it is, how will this affect you (and your family) come January 1, 2015 and beyond?
Joining us will be Chris Ochs, Jr. - a young man with a powerful message from the Millennial voice.
Hosts: Rev. N. Dunlap, Jr. and Rev. Warren Feaster and Adia Sanders
Please "LIKE" us and join the discussion on Facebook at Possessions.Resources.Finances
in Self Help
Tara McGillicuddy welcomes back Jonathan Carroll to ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Jonathan will be discussing important issues related Priorities, Money and Adult ADD / ADHD.
ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach the founder of ADDClasses.com.
Join Coach Michael Taylor as he shares his top 10 priorities for living an extraordinary life.
1. Self (Make sure that you take care of your emotional, spiritual and intellectual self)
2. Health (Be conscious of what you eat and make sure that you take good care of your body)
3. Relationships (Nurture your relationships by expressing your deepest feelings and sharing yourself openly and honestly)
4. Financial Responsibility (Spend a lot less money than you make and do not get caught up in media driven consumerism)
5. Spiritual Practice (Make time everyday for prayer and meditation)
6. Optimism (See the bright side of things and do not fall victim to our negative media.)
7. Gratitude (Express thanks for everything that shows up in your life. Good, bad or indifferent. Accept responsibility for everything that shows up.)
8. Joy/Fun (Feel and express joy at a very deep level. Joy is happiness amplified. It originates from the heart and lights up all aspects of your being. Make sure to do something fun everyday)
9. Action (Take action on the things that you want to accomplish.)
10. Service (Give back to humanity by sharing your unique gifts and talents)
in Self Help
Air Jordan's... Is it worth the blood shed? As we know a new version of Air Jordan's was recently released. A limited amount is released to escalate the demand and price for the shoes. The shoe is not the problem but the robberies and fatalities associated with the product is something to ponder. We should ask ourselves what's the significance of promoting this shoe.Follow the tandkradioshow on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and email topics, tips or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you struggle to prioritize, to know what should come first and what should come next? We all do from time to time, and I definitely do!
This episode contains a prophetic word for an unknown listener and also a general prophetic message that came for all of us as I was recording it.
Intro and Outro by Conrad of ConradRocks.net - if you need an intro/outro - email him at email@example.com !
Do you ever feel like you make a schedule and/or To Do List for yourself and it always gets out of whack by the outside world and outside forces/situations?
This show will teach you that most of the time you are allowing those situations to come in and change your schedule and priorities when you have much more control over your destination and outcome of your day, than you think and are allowing.
This show will teach you how to prioritize, bend when needed, and set boundaries with your time, your day and your future.