SORT BY Relevancy
KEY FACTORS THAT WILL PUT YOU OVER:
1. FAVOR -
2. GOD'S BLESSINGS. The Opposite Of a curse : Deutronomy 30:1-19; Riches, Proverbs 10:22, Prosperity and Health Isaiah 44:3.
3. TRUSTING GOD IN ALL THINGS. Proverbs 3:5-6.
4. STEPS OF FAITH TAKEN TOWARDS YOUR GOAL. Hebrews 11: 1-6
5. SETTING GOALS. Habakkuk 2:2- 3.
6.MANTAINING YOUR SUCCESS. Look Unto Your Flocks
Robin Creasman is an award-winning television producer, motivational keynote speaker, musician, and entertainment industry expert known as The Rock Star Speaker & Performance Coach. He teaches success strategies from the world of entertainment on how to rock your performance whether you are on-stage, in the boardroom or on a sales call so you can get more business, make lasting impressions, and bemore successful.
Robin believes a real-world Rock Star is… Remarkable!
Ready, rehearsed, & rocks-the-house
Optimistic, outgoing, & overdelivers.
Confident, creative, & communicates wow!
Knowledgeable of their market, audience, & strengths.
Strategic, sells with sizzle, & shines on stage.
Talented, teachable, & a team player.
Audience focused, takes action, & has a positive attitude.
Real, relevant, & builds relationships.
BREAKING THE POWER OF POVERTY: THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT.
Genresis 12: 1-10 - CALL OF ABRAHAM. THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT Genesis 15 :1-20
THE BLESSING ON JACOB WHO BECAME ISRAEL. Genesis 28:1-5
Genesis 31: 1-13. JACOB AND HIS FAMILY LEAVE LABAN.
Jabez' prayer that transformed his life; he cried out to the Lord and said bless me indeed, and the Lord blessed Jabez and broke the power of Poverty.
Keys to Breaking the power or spirit of poverty.
1. Speaking to the mountain of poverty
2. Binding the demon and Spirit of poverty. Matthew 18:18,19
3. Invoke the Ministering Spirits to Start Ministering Prosperity to you.
4. Claim the Abrahamic Convenant Upon Your Life. Genesis 15.
5. The Abrahamic Convenant made Jacob prosper before his uncle Laban the Crook.
Recognize that You have been Redeemed from the curse. Galatians 3:13
PROVERBS 13:4-9 The soul OF THE SLUGGARD DESIRETH, AND HATH NOTHING. But the soul of the diligent shall be made fat. Vs. 7 There is he that maketh himself Rich, yet hath nothing, there is that maketh himself poor but hath great riches.
Proverbs 28;19 HE THAT TILLETH HIS LAND SHALL HAV EPLENTY OF BREAD: BUT HE THAT FOLLOWETH AFTER VAIN PERSONS SHALL HAVE POVERTY ENOUGH.
Genesis 24:1 And Abraham was old and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham IN ALL THINGS.
GENESIS 45:11 [Kys to avoiding Poverty ] And there will I norish you for yet there are five years of famine, lest thou and thy household, and all thou hast, come to POVERTY.
PROVERBS 6:6 [THE ANT AND THE SLUGGARD ] Go to the ant, thou slaggard and consider her ways, and be wise. Vs. 7. Which having no guide overseer, or ruler, Vs. 8. Provideth her meat in the Summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest. Vs. 9. how long wilt thou sleep, O slaggard ? when wilt thou arise out of sleep ?
Vs. 10. Yet a little sleep, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
Vs. 11. So shall thy POVERTY come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
Deutronomy 28:1-29 [ Why we are not successful.] Disobendience brings defeat and stagnation in our prosperity.
Zechariah 1: 16-17 [ Judah yet to be restored]
DEUTRONOMY 28: 1-14 [ TWENTY ONE BLESSINGS OF OBEDIENCE ] ( Cp. Leviticus 26:4-13 )
Vs. 1. And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all His commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
[ Key Words: Hearken diligently to the voice of the LORD, To observe and TO DO ALL HIs commandments ]
Vs. 2. And these Blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Vs. 3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
[ Key Words: These Blessings Shall Come on Thee and Overtake thee, Blessed shalt thou be. ]
Vs. 4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Vs. 5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. Vs. 6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in , and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
[ Key Words : Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, Blessed shall be thy basket, and thy store, BLESSED.]
Vs. 7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
Vs. 8. the LORD shall command a blessing before thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto, and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
[ Key Words: Command a Blessing upon you. ]
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- BobbieG (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (5 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (3 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (3 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- 18th Dynasty Generation (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Consumers Voice on Obamacare (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- MinistryofStFrancisofAssisi (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (0 chatters)