SORT BY Relevancy
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she interviews Dr. Garrett Wdowin from Renew Integrative Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wdowin will answer questions like:
how to determine your risk of getting breast cancer
nutritional strategies to prevent breast cancer
what to do when you have a genetic predisposition
You can learn more about Dr. Garrett Wdowin at www.renewinm.com.
You can learn more about Evelyne at www.healthcoachsd.com.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
How To Prevent - Or Beat - Breast Cancer! Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer?
Or has your mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, or best friend been dagnosed with breat cancer?
Or do you simply want to prevent it no matter what?
Are you running scared with all of the confusing information that's rampant in the media, on the internet, on the TV...?
Do you just need some simple guidelines that you can implement today, right now, to start taking charge of your own health?
Would a little inspiration come in handy about now?
Then you're definitely in the right place this evening!
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this week's "The Dr Marilyn Joyce Show" is devoted to the best, simplest, most effective nutrition and healthy lifestyle practices for preventing and overcoming breast cancer.
We would be honored if you would post your comments about the show, any insights or AHA moments you had, or any take-aways you got, on our special facebook page at: Kick Cancer In The Can
If you're facing a cancer journey today, and need expert mentoring, guidance and support, I would love to be your Compassionate Cancer Concierge on this path. For more info on how we can partner to help you become your healthiest self possible again visit: Kick Cancer In The Can
Click Here to join us on the Kick Cancer In The Can Expert Interview Series with Dr Marilyn Joyce and other top cancer experts.
A look at how Surviving Breast Cancer plays in the family.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham & Maddie Johnson as they talk about their healing process after being diagnose with Breast Cancer. They will be sharing their testimony and their faith in God to heal and deliver them from this deadly disease. Show starts at 6:00PM CST. & 7:00PM EST. Please join us by dialing- (516) 531-9244.
The happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic goes ‘PINK’ to help raise awareness for the link between Breast Cancer and Diabetes on this free monthly podcast. Mr. Divabetic shines the spotlight on guests, Dr. April Speed, Award-winning Songwriter and Author Mary Sue Englund, Actress and Writer, E.P. McKnight, TeamWILD Founder, Mari Michelle Ruddy and Poet Lorraine Brooks.
Dr. April Speed provides breast cancer services to women, men and adolescents. Dr. Speed is a member of the American Society of Breast Cancer Surgeons, the Society of Surgical Oncology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO.) She was awarded the ASCO National Diversity in Oncology Award in 2009.
Mary Sue Englund has released five self-penned albums to date. A staple at the Grand Ole Opry, Englund has toured the world with country legend Pam Tillis as her pianist, guitarist, violinist and harmony vocalist.
Mary Sue Englund’s book and companion CD, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ captures the beautiful breadth of the female experience, with all its cluttered, clouded magic. Striking photographs and wise and sometimes surprising quotes of courageous women from all walks of life fill the pages of this lovely linen-bound coffee table book.
"After seeing the profound effect that the song, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ had on people in concert, I was inspired to write a complete album of what I consider to be “healing songs," says Mary Sue Englund. "For those needing encouragement; for those fighting illness or grief, or those craving a little joy. Frankly, I think that is everyone!
CALL IN: (347) 215-8551
Tune in to the popular free monthly Diabetes Late Nite podcast hosted by the happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic to hear how real life ‘divas’ and dudes handle blood sugar high’s and low’s in tricky famous movie-inspired settings and situations.
Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
Hi there, I am sharing with all of you the results of my 2 months usage of breast actives. This stuff work and they have been responsible for the natural growth of my breasts size. I am glad that I use the breast cream for my breast enlargement. Learn more by visiting my breast actives site.
Join me, Robyn Scates, ”The Motivational Cheerleader” with my special guest, Rhonda Silva, M.B.A., B.S.N., RN. We will examine the impact of breast cancer in our community, myths, preventive measures and the importance of early detection.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Welcome to this week’s iNurse Radio episode where we discuss the link between Viruses and Breast Cancer featuring Dr. Kimberley Baltzell. In the United States, research has shown that 1 out of 8 women will experience invasive breast cancer at some point in their life. Although the diagnoses rate of breast cancer has been decreasing in recent years, more than 200,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with nearly 65,000 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
Dr. Baltzell is currently an assistant adjunct professor at the University of California, San Fransisco and Associate Director with the Global Health Science Masters Program. Her current research consists of overseeing 40 student projects throughout the world. These studies are designed to understand effective diagnoses and treatments for children in sub-Saharan Africa with limited resources. While focused on various student projects, Dr. Baltzell continues research on viruses associated with increased risk of breast cancer.
Find out more at globalhealthsciences.ucsf.edu and nursing.ucsf.edu
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)