SORT BY Relevancy
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who have stumbled upon and support The Sports Narrative Radio Show! We give thanks for you and hope to provide you with 2 great hours of entertainment on sports and all that implies. On this week's episode:
- We discuss the big weekend in the NFL including some snowy affairs, an impressive Cowboys comeback and a more impressive catch, the debacle that is the New York Jets and a special look back at the most memorable Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game in my memory
- After a fairly lackluster weekend in college football, we gear up for the stretch run previewing a must-rout game for TCU, more records set for rushing and the playoff voting committee.
- Mick's Pub is always a great stop for a thanksgiving pint. This week Mick spins yarns about any number of topics and then reacts to the headlines of the day in the infamous Ride The Lightning segment
- The Hot Stove is sizzling in Major League Baseball as the Red Sox open up their wallets and more. Mr Feltman and Mr Copening bring you all the latest news and comments
- Finally, we conclude with our catch-all notes segment including the Dallas Stars winning with a new moustache, the Mavs scoring but not defending, running an iron-man and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So grab some spiked cider and cozy up with us LIVE Wed Nov 26th from 830-1030 CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Listen in as 2nd Half Chas and the SixBetsAGame.com Inner Circle
Cover this week's College & Pro Football schedules
Our panelists breakdown the full Thanksgiving Day schedule
They'll cover all the Top NCAA action as the race for the final four spots in this year's playoffs
The Week 13 NFL schedule will bring us one step closer to deciding this years @SBWeekly ATS Pool Champion
Sports Betting Weekly is the only place where you get the winners before the games are played
This is must listen to radio if you're betting even one football game this weekend.
Our panel of Wagering Experts break down their Top 5 College plays with both teams and Under/OVERS
Listen as we go through the entire Pro football schedule with comments and opinions on every game
If you're betting on even one game this week...this is must listen radio
Join our NFL ATS Pool here:
http://sbweekly.football.cbssports.com/e?ttag=FFB14_cbsinv (password: sbw619)
Play for weekly recognition and a chance to join the Inner Circle
Our #1 goal is to Always Be Cashing
www.SportsBettingWeekly.com www.2ndHalfChas.com www.SixBetsAGame.com
Fantasy Sports Bar
Join Ickey Woods, Ryno and guests at 6pm PT / 9pm ET as they discuss:
* Studs & Duds of the week
* Under the Radar players
* Who should I play?
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
You can chat live with the show on the SportzAddix Chat Room at www.SportzAddix.com
HUMP DAY..TALKING SPORTS...NFL WEEK 13 PICKS..NBA..NHL...SPORTS TALK..LIVE FROM MY CELL PUNKS..SPORTS TALK ON BTR..FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK AS WELL
Due to the Buffalo Bills playing on Monday night due to weather conditions, Hashtag Sports took the night off, so get ready for a double dose of Hashtag Chaos, as the Crew will be bringing you the Breakdown of the Buffalo Bills impressive blowout against the New York Jets, and preview the upcoming matchup with the Cleveland Browns. The Browns (7-4) seem revitalized with the return of Josh Gordon, and now Jordan Cameron will make his return. How will the Buffalo Bills combat the impressive duo this Sunday at One Bills Drive?
As always, Hashtag Sports will have its signature segment 'Start'em Bench'em" with Aaron Walker, residen Fantasy Football Guru and Professor of Statistics as you make that final week Playoff push, and what to watch for. Be sure to tune in at 9pm.
Premium Blend is the perfect name for my show. As a former Las Vegas Bartender Mixologist I’ve created the perfect recipe for sports talk radio! With enough Top Shelf Analysis of each ingredient, Im certain you’ll become one of my “regulars”. So grab your blender and throw in one full ounce of sports talk; equal parts: comedy, cocktail knowledge, sports cinema, and a dash of sports medicine education and BOOM! There you have The perfect sports talk radio concoction! Don’t forget to garnish!