SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we welcome mother, retreat leader and author Jennifer Boire.
We will be discussing Jennifer's new book, "The Tao of Turning Fifty: What Every Woman In Her Forties Needs To Know."
Jennifer's new book grew out of a blog on menopause, which she started while on the cusp of going through it herself.
In the "Tao of Turning Fifty", Jennifer blends eastern philosophy and western lifestyles together to deliver introspection on the subject as well as encouragement on what it means to go through menopause. It gives you the tools to find inner peace as you go through a tough time.
Tune in as welcome author and mother, Jennifer Boire.
Stay tuned and keep it locked.
In this interview you'll meet and get to know Susun Weed the renowned herbalist, author, and director of the Wise Woman Center located near Woodstock in New York State. She is known for her writing and teaching of what she describes as the "Wise Woman Way" of herbalism. We'll be discussing her essential , "indispensable," "incredible," book The New Menopausal Years. It's Known as the "bible" for the 87% of American women over the age of fifty who want nothing to do with hormones.This must have master piece includes information and remedies for the following problems: premenopause flooding erratic periods fibroids spotting water retention muscle soreness hot flashes sleeplessness mood swings headaches palpitations anxiety/depression fatigue, and much more Get Susun Weed Books HERE! www.susunweed.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (13 chatters)
- Success Freaks (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (1 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)