SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Apple continues to repeat incredible product launches. Apple's PR and product creation are an art to observe. Separate from the development and design of sleek, sought after products, Apple is KNOWN for its incredible launch formulas.
Check out the 9/9 launch of 2014. http://www.apple.com/live/
Case in point: the iphone 6 launch of 2014 (and of iphone 5 in 2013, as I will show you in this show)
1. An event is scheduled which is kept "secret", but is rumored by companies and individuals close to Apple, like www.Macworld.com for instance.
2. The event is really a way to create buzz about the immanent announcement of the companies next product features - this could be the next iphone, ipad, iwatch or even new, new products!
3. I posit that the Event days, and the first day the new product is available curiously land on the special days found in my Conscious Calendars. www.ConsciousCalendars.com
4. The first day of iphone sales in 2013 and 2014 are a GREEN DAYS. What are green days you ask? They are incredible days that are predicted ahead of time to be great days for commerce, excitement, celebration and beginning new endeavors according to Vedic Astrology. Green days are days that stem from the Eastern astrology system foundation called Vedic astrology here in the West. This elite system has helped leaders choose special days for everything from treaties, diplomatic events, wealth preserving weddings and important celebratory events. Now, these principles have made their way into mainstream America, and the cutting edge companies are likely secretly using these principles to direct successful launches.
My case in point - Apple launches!
Apple keeps picking these days. Is it coincidence or are they using the ancient system to help launch their exciting new products?
Join us Live Wednesday 09-03-14 at 11:11 am PT/ 1:11 pm CT/2:11 pm ET 97% of a rockets fuel is used in the first three feet of its launch. The same is true when launching a new business, product, or service. Those first few steps are absolutely critical.
But this is where most entrepreneurs make their biggest mistakes and set
themselves on a path to failure. Launch! is a roadmap for for entrepreneurs.
It is a step-by-step approach to avoiding these common mistakes and taking
their big idea to market successfull. Today our guest will disccuss this and more!
He is a best-selling author, speaker, angel investor, and business consultant.
He began his career working for best-selling author and speaker, Tony Robbins,
and went on to work for several big media brands like CBS Sportsline, NBC
Internet, and FOXSports.com. Next, he founded Smart Charter, an online
booking tool for private aviation, which was acquired by Richard Branson’s
Virgin Group. He has spoken at the NYSE and been a guest on numerous media
outlets including CNBC, FOX News, The Wall Street Journal, and Business Week.
This Business Tycoon has a highly anticipated book, LAUNCH!
(Penguin/Portfolio), is a blueprint for business leaders to launch and
grow successful ventures. He currently lives in Southern California with
his wife and two children. HE IS SCOTT DUFFY!
For recorded broadcast
join us at TheBottomLineShowLive.com
Comrades, Lovers, Friends and Kin;
Welcome to republic of love: art, cultural resistance and sacred mysticism from Toronto: Huron-Wendat, 6 Nations, 3 Fires Territory or, "the City of Living Corpses" as Emma Goldman liked to say.
We're live on-air monthly on the New Moon with reviews, panels, readings and music centred on radical culture from here at home, and around the planet.
Tune into our show's launch, on Monday, August 25th at 7pm for:
- an interview with sound art legend Pauline Oliveros
- audio snippets from Audre Lorde's Uses of the Erotic: the Erotic as Power
- a fabulous panel on cultural resistance in Palestine and the diaspora with Hadeel Assali, Basil AlZeri, John Greyson, Nasrine Himada and Trish Salah
- readings from Sufist poet and lover, Rumi aka Jalâlu 'd-deen Muhammad, and Kabbalist and macrobiotic innovator Rabbi Meir Abehsera
PART 2!!!! RANT AND BLAST PRE-LAUNCH SHOW!! ASKED FOR BY POPULAR DEMAND.. FOR THOSE THAT MISSED OUT ON THE FIRST LAUNCH SHOW THIS YOUR CHANCE TO LISTEN! THIS SHOW WILL BE THE SAME AS THE FIRST: OPEN TOPIC. LET'S HAVE SOME FUN ON A FRIDAY TO GET YOU READY FOR THE WEEKEND
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." ~ Maya Angelou
Who's ready for a party?
Seven Phenomenal Women joined me in a Google+ Hangout On Air to celebrate the launch of Possibility Partners... sharing their favorite Maya Angelou quotes and adding inspiration and wisdom to this F U N and engaging event! Many more phenomenal folks from the live comments brought their terrific tips and creative ideas... it was a phenomenal time!
Debra Oakland, Founder of Living in Courage
Leadership and Relationship Coach Blair Glaser
Baby Boomer and Digital Marketing Consultant Kalynn Amadio
Entrepreneur Soul Mentor Cheri Valentine
Speaker, Author, Women's Advocate Nora Whalen
Life Coach, Speaker, Author and Ageless Advocate Sheila Pearl
MindBody Health and Fitness Expert and Life Coach Lisa Engles.
Please visit their websites - these women are so AWE*MAZING and provide excellent business/life coaching and services.
Thank you for tuning in to the first episode of the Possibility Partners Radio Show - MUAH!
face it you knew I would do something like this if not now sooner than later. Cant wait to launch the show in a few weeks. Lining up shows and guests now. Thanks to Bill Jolliemore of Third Knuckle for the theme - Bad Add check them out on iTunes and on the web at www.thirdknuckle.com