SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight: Pre 2014 Mid Term Election Special.
We'll discuss the key races and exactly what's at stake in this historic Mid Term Election. This will be the most important Mid Term Election in US History. On November 4 , 2014 the American people have the chance to reject the Socialist and Unconstitutional policies of Barack Obama and the Democratic party.
We'll also check in with Wolfpack on haywiregulch.com
Please support the efforts to free Sgt Charles Dyer and Sgt Andrew Tahmoressi. These brave patriots need our help!
Also visit dutystationentertainment.com Our troops need our support
Friday: Mike Slack and Dave will discuss the upcoming election with Tom Martz of Locke & Smith. Then, we will be joined by Ron Calzone of Missouri First to discuss Diehl or No Diehl.
Saturday: Dr Jim Cesar will join us to discuss the latest Ebola news. The doctor will also discuss with us the art of survival and medical care when disaster strikes and no doctor or hospital are available. Then we will be joined by Dr Mary Byrne with an update on the fight against Common Core
Arkansas Business political columnists Robert Coon and Blake Rutherford talk with Online Editor Lance Turner about the 2014 midterm elections in Arkansas in an Election Day special podcast.
.In 'Washington, DC, Roscoe was known as very civic active and political savy spouse. Sheappeared frequently on Television and was often mentioned in the Press. Roscoe like Ron, prior to coming to Washington, DC was passionate about ending the violent, oppressive practice of Apartheid. In the 1970's, Oakland and Berkeley, San Francisco's East Bay, led the way of the anti-apartheid movement. On college campuses across America students began to push for the end to this South African policy. In the 1980's Annette Lantos, wife of Congressman Tom Lantos (deceased of California) invited Roscoe to join the Congressional Human Rights Caucus' Committee of 21. This bi-partisan caucus of the United States House of Representative was organized by Congressman Lantos, who was a survivor of the Camps during the Holocaust. The Committee of 21 is a program for women Members of the House and Senate and wives of Members of Congress. The Committee encourages the women to "adopt" victims of human rights abuse. The caucus first focused on the ill-treatment of Jews within the Soviet Union. When the Human Right Caucus directed its attention to South Africa, it became involved inthecase of Murphy Morobe a black South African ANC leader in the fight against apartheid. Roscoe was asked to "adopt" Mr. Morobe through the Committee of 21. Mr. Morobe and two of his colleagues in South African prisons escaped and sought refuge at the U.S, Consulate in Johannesburg.
Mike Silva and Joe Buono talk to Erik Boland of Newsday about what he believes Brian Cashman can do to improve the Yankees roster. Justin Termine of Sirius-XM gives us an early NBA recap. The guys talk about Tom Coughlin and what to look for the remainder of the Giants season.
The pre tribulation rapture theory is a deception and weakens the Church of the Living God by lulling people into believing that they are going to be caught up and not have to experience the end time persecution of the Church. However, this view is not supported by the Scriptures. Further, it is not supported by Biblical history in that we have been told by Jesus and through the teachings of the Apostles that the Church was experiencing persecution then and now. Therefore, for some to believe that we will not endure persecution before the coming of our LORD is not based in reality and is not in keeping with the words of Jesus who clearly reveals in Matthew 24 that He will not return until after the tribulation. This is reiterated in Mark 13:19-27.
On this edition of Carson's Corner, the Election Boycott Advocates welcome Harry Cason of the Zeitgeist Movement to the program to discuss how to create a new sustainable world. The working class undoubtedly faces many challenges- change is easier said than done. However, there are steps that we can take to overcome the ruling class. Harry Cason believes that we have to sell everyone a program that contains enormous benefits to everyone. Bob Carson believes we have to reevaluate the way we look at the market system and move beyond capitalism. Capitalism in its current ( and arguably any form) is not designed to address human needs, and therefore continuing capitalism will only further increase the pain of the working class. This consciousness spurred on by the miserable conditions of the working class will lead to a revolution. Christopher Driscoll believes that we need to pull out the rug from the ruling class- the rug of legitimacy- and establish worker owned factories and workplaces. Thomas Baldwin believes a new set of principles will emerge from a value system. All believe that the ballot box is no ride to power for the working class, so what do we do? What course of action should we take? Tune into Carson's Corner to hear this very unique discussion that you will hear few places elsewhere.
Dan Moyo (standing directly behind the Honorable Nelson Mandela), joined the African National Congress underground unit in 1979 which led to his membership to UMkhonto weSizwe its military wing later in the same year. He received both military and political training in Angola and redeployed back into South Africa to engage the enemy in the Eastern front area now called Mpumalanga where he was originally born. Early in March 1981, he was arrested and charged under the notorious terrorism act of 1967, and wassentenced to 10-yrs with 5-yesrs minimum and 5-years to run concurrently.
He was imprisoned to serve his sentenced in Robben Island Maximum Security Prison where all other freedom fighters were kept including former Rivonia trial's ANC leadership. The late President Nelson Mandela was a member of this imprisoned group.
Mike Silva and Joe Buono talk about the Mets signing of Michael Cuddyer and what to expect the rest of their offseason with Mike Vorkunov of the Star-Ledger. The guys debate Brian Cashman's cautious plan. Jeff Capellini of CBS talks about the Jets and Mark Sanchez' performance on Monday Night Football.
Call in: 646-478-5863 (or comment in chatroom)
About PWW: Smart Mark Radio airs the show that started it all, Pro Wrestling Weekend Sunday's on BTR! For over 8 years, Referee Jared "J-Hawk" Hawkins has been joined by Pro Wrestler & self proclaimed Star of SMR, "Your RoleModel" Ric Lieb. With his insider viewpoints & quick wit, Ric is never one to shy away from expressing his opinions! Though they rarely see eye to eye, the pair have grown to respect each-other & are revered as the most respected wrestling analyst duo online.
PWW's guest list is a who's who in Pro Wrestling, headlined by appearances from TNA & WWE stars Diamond Dallas Page, Bob Roop, Gail Kim, Brook Tessmacher, Lanny Poffo, Johnny Valliant, Fred Ottman (Tugboat), Gorgeous George, James J.Dillon, Jimmy Valliant, Baby Doll, plus a huge emphasis on many of today’s top independent talent from all over the world.
PWW also features appearances by members from the Cauliflower Alley Club, The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame, not to mention, the hottest talent in women’s wrestling today, from Mary Elizabeth Monroe, Epiphany, CJ Lane, Taryn Shay, Blossoms, Jessie Belle and more.
Sponsored by smartmarkradio.com & is an award winning podcast.
Mike McCoy and Deanna Reeder will discuss the latest political happenings in the city of Moreno Valley. The emphasis this week will be on the final election results and who ends up winning the close race in District 2. What the residents won and what they lost and why. The ramifications of Measure R; what it says vs. how it will actually be implemented.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (183 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BC Radio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)