SORT BY Relevancy
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Welcome to “Dental Practice 911 Radio” formerly known as “The Whole Tooth”. “Dental Practice 911 Radio” is a show where we discuss dental business related topics designed to help dentists and dental teams learn and grow in any economy!
Today, we will be discussing "The #Trend in Marketing Your Dental Practice" with one of my coworkers here at EZ Dental Practice Marketing, Rebecca Buscemi. Rebecca is our Technical Director and an Internet Marketing Trainer and Consultant.
Our topic basically deals with how your practice is seen through social media based on how RELEVANT your content is. In other words, Rebecca and I will be talking about how much more effective your social media presence can be by simply doing some key things to stay on top of trends in our collective communications.
Topics that will cover in our episode are: What are trending topics, How can Hashtages and trending topics help your marketing, How to use trending topics on Facebook, and more.
Practice Managers have urgent needs for information in the face of all the new and upcoming regulations which are creating more work for them and their staff. Specifically, answers to 3 questions frequently heard by Host Rebecca Morehead and co-host Kristen Walker:
What will be the new Stage 2 Requirements and how will that affect us?
What can I expect to be my requirements this year for compliance?
How can we generate more revenue in the practice to stay afloat or offset the penalties we will be facing?
Join us with our special surprise guest on the next More For Your Practice Radio.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
Let's prepare for the weekend! Practice Friday will inspire you to be the best you in your business and Industry! Who said your weekend have to start on the weekend? Thursday is the perfect day to plan for a productive, successful weekend. Join me on today's show as we talk about strategies for your business that will help you to have health, wellness, and prosperity. All Entreprenuers are encouraged to listen in! Talk to you Soon!
3 Tips for managing stress and feeling confident and calm by Barb Schmidt author, THE PRACTICE
1. Meditation- The first tip I always suggest is meditation. Starting your day in stillness and peace is setting the tone for your whole day. In a five minute meditation you are training your mind by placing your attention on your breath, not engaging the thoughts, practicing being patient, and spending time with yourself, connecting with that deep place of calmness and strength. This time in the morning grounds you as you go into your day with the knowing you are carrying this peace with you. You’ve taken this precious time to be present with your breath; with yourself.
2. Breathe. Give yourself permission to Stop! Even in the most stressful or chaotic situations, I find that if I just take a small step back, close my eyes and focus on my breath, for just a minute, I find peace and relief. Many times we get caught up with the whirlwind of life and forget to breathe! Having this one small tip in your back pocket can bring so much clarity to your life.
3. Stay in the present moment. Do not allow your mind to wander back to what has already transpired or forward to the “what ifs” of the future. Gently bring your mind back to the present, with your breath, an affirmation or your sacred mantra, to what is right now, and tackle any problem you may be experiencing from there. You are in control of your own mind, produce thoughts that are beneficial for your life in this very moment
About Master Shunya Barton: With more than 25 years of experience in teaching and healing, Master Shunya offers students great wisdom & a deep understanding of the spiritual journey.
He is known around the world for his sincere heart & ability to connect, with great compassion and love, to those on the spiritual path.
As a Divine Channel and Certified Divine Direct Soul Communicator with access to the Akashic Records, Shunya offers Soul Healing & Divine Services, including Karma Cleansing, to individuals wanting to expand & accelerate their spiritual journey, and to organizations wanting to remove blockages to success. Available for: Personal consultations, Soul readings & Spiritual-based counseling; Soul Healing & Therapeutic Soul Healing Massage & Organizational team-building and strategic planning & Group workshops, classes, seminars, retreats, blessings & healings.
About Master Robert Feda: Master Robert Feda is recognized wherever he travels for his exceptional Heart and service to others.
As a Divine Channel and Divine Direct Soul Communicator, he carries a strong, gentle presence of love, compassion and lights that immediately comforts, calms and heals. Whether offering healing blessings, leading classes, or reading the Akashic Record, those who seek his services are held calmly and serenely in the strength of his Divine Presence.
Master Robert has taught Soul Healing workshops and retreats in Colorado, Hawaii and Italy. He is sought out for his warmth and heart-filled teaching style in the mission of joining all hearts and souls together as One.
To connect with Master Robert, please email him at Robert.Feda@drsha.com or call 808.228.9446.
Do you ever have the feeling that parenting is more than you actually think it is?
Do you ever feel like you are on a spiritual journey with your kids?
If you want to find out more about how to connect with parenting as a spiritual practice, tune into today's show as we talk with Trisha Savoia, the author of "The Soulful Parent."
Your host, Jennifer Engracio, is a shamanic practitioner whose purpose on this show is to share how to integrate shamanism into everyday life.
Instead of relegating the spiritual aspect of ourselves to Sundays at church or weekend workshops, this show supports listeners in weaving ritual, prayer, magic, and alignment with the Spiritworld and the Earth into their lives to enrich their experience of living.
Find out more about Jennifer at www.spiraldanceshamanics.com.
I have been on the receiving end of Mikelann's coaching on creating a healthy relationship with money and am excited to have her share her brilliance with us on this show! Here's a word from Mikelann:
Over the years, I have found that many leaders have developed their own “sacred money practice” or at some point, strive to do so. It grounds them and helps them access their deepest visions for their lives. As a money coach, I’ve found that most people do benefit from creating a personal money ritual. Simply put- this is a habit or practice for getting in touch with your money on a regular basis. Like all practices—spiritual practice (meditation) or physical practice (daily walk), a practice is simply the regular performance of some activity, undertaken for the purposes of bringing oneself greater harmony and peace. And presence. All great practices are designed to walk you down a path toward a goal. Most leaders embrace goals of less stress, more peace, more enjoyment of life, and more presence. A sacred money practice brings them all this and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (4 chatters)
- TheGod720 (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bewitching Book Tours (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Surfer forever (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- AFCWest (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)