SORT BY Relevancy
This eposidpe we will be discussing beauty and entertainment public relations, with your hosts Anje Collins & Burt Luna
Our guests are:
Charissa Lauren is the co-owner of Pretty Living PR, a firm working internationally with fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. She is a Publicist and PR Professional with experiences both on-stage and as a production coordinator, she was given a first-hand knowledge of the skills required to thrive as a business and individual. After retiring from the stage, she’s since dedicated her time specializing in public relations to appoint others in the development of their business. While acting as a full-time publicist and business owner, Charissa is also a published writer, her work being featured in numerous magazines. In addition to her passion for writing, she has a strong talent in envisioning productions, and a drive for community fundraising. www.prettylivingpr.com @CharissaLauren on Twitter.
Allyn Lewis – Co-Owner of Living Pretty PR
As a renowned model, dancer, and socialite, Allyn is no stranger to the worlds of fashion and entertainment. Her on-stage experiences has proven to be an asset with business relationships by providing an insider’s point of view. This media mastermind advantages from her varied expertise in turning a vision into a production. ?Allyn’s stage-savvy persona and on-the-go determination benefits both her clients and co-workers while also making her a total package in the industry. Tackling modeling, production, and PR, this blonde-haired, green-eyed vixen is the definition of drive and compassion.
Elivira Guzman is back with an Ask Elvie Segment
Info about our guests:
Cyndy’s career has taken her from her home in Oklahoma to a 20-year entertainment career in Los Angeles, where she served as Director of the Television Division of Bender, Goldman & Helper. Her area of expertise centers on planning and executing media relations programs that achieve high levels of coverage. Cyndy has managed media relations for the Emmy’s, Screen Actors Guild and VH-1 Music Awards shows, as well as top television shows for NBC, CBS, FOX, Carsey-Werner, Aaron Spelling, Disney Channel and 20th Television.
Cyndy served as Suzanne Somers’ personal publicist for more than 10 years, and has worked with Jim Carrey, Jennifer Lopez, Ali Wentworth, Matthew McConaughey, Sandra Bullock, John Lithgow, and Cybill Shepherd to name a few.
Hoenig currently owns and operates Pure PR in Oklahoma City, serving small to large businesses nationwide.
Lashawn Thomas- Atty Miami Entertainment Law Group
The Miami Entertainment Law Group has had the pleasure of representing clients before some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry such as Fremantle Media, ThinkFactory Media, Monami Entertainment, Kinetic Content, Simon & Schuster, Black Entertainment Television, MTV, and Sony Latin.
We will be having several new Publicists share their adventures of starting a new PR Firm.
Belle and Bold Public Relations is a boutique public relations firm founded by two fresh-faced San Antonio natives, Alanna D'Antonio and Natalie Saldaña. Forming a vivacious duo of inspired, like-minded individuals, D'Antonio and Saldaña's passion for PR is what makes them a powerhouse in the industry. Belle and Bold PR thrives on the relationships it builds with its clients and the media. Taking pride in their unique approach to public relations, D’Antonio and Saldaña ensure each client receives the personal attention and one-of-a-kind strategic planning they deserve. Belle and Bold PR believes in quality service, plain and simple.
Others that will be on :
Kai Rogers founder of Aspire Public Relations
and Sereena Samuel of SS Publicity
Join us as we talk to Celebritiy Publicist Elvira Guzman Who will be talking about her new book Your Blueprint.
Elvira Guzman started Elvie G PR at the age of 23 and was named the fastest growing PR Firm in Hollywood by Sister 2 Sister Magazine and Urban Influence Magazine. Latina Magazine dubed her “The Entrepreneur” for their September 2011 issue and Made Woman Magazine listed her as “Woman of the Month” for January 2012. Ms. Guzman previously worked 9 years for comedian, actor, radio host and author Steve Harvey, where she held various titles. Recently, she helped several celebrity clients books make it to #1 on the NY Times Best Seller List.
And we will also be talking to Celebrity Publicist Ericalane Brown.
Celebrity Publicist/Event Planner Ericalane Brown has used her passion, natural talent and her ability to create custom “Lifestyle Brands” for some of the entertainment industry most recognizable names such as Meagan Good, Lady Gaga, and Russell Simmons to name a few. Ericalane continued success has allowed her to reach a wider clientele while bringing a unique and personal touch to all of her clients, with friendship being a major cornerstone to how she conducts business. Ericalane innate abilities and business savvy has made The Kartel Company one of Hollywood’s most sought after agencies.
We will be closing out with Melissa Keklak of MMKPR. Melissa is a highly recognized and unrivaled PR and social media professional with over ten years of publicity experience across music, fashion, entertainment and technology.
We will end the last episode of the year with Tips with Elvie as she talks about preparing yourself for the 2014!
And this episode we will be talking to the guys about how they feel the PR Game has changed and who they think run the industry.
ELLIOT CARLYLE is known as an engineer in the areas of branding, marketing, and public relations actively "building people for global influence. Elliot has worked with fashion week events including Atlanta International Fashion Week, Charleston Fashion Week, Charlotte Fashion Week [Passport For Fashion], and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York (IMG/CFDA). Elliot’s clients have garnered coverage from various media outlets including Black Enterprise Magazine, ABC Good Morning America, The BIG Idea with Donny Deutsch, CNN, and Fox News; to name a few.
Currently, Elliot Carlyle holds the title of “South Carolina Insider” for Australia-based fashion portal, StyleHunter.com.
And also we have Joshua King- With a passionate love for music and a personality naturally fit for a publicist, Joshua King progressed though his undergraduate degree landing more than nine media and entertainment-based internships, which lead him to the progressing publicist he is today.
?Fly Publicity. Having mastered how to write objectively and accurately, utilize social media for viral and guerrilla marketing, pay attention to detail, publicize and communicate efficiently, edit, research, and meet strenuous deadlines, he assures his clientele an invaluable experience to the top.
We are excited to have Super Film Publicist Arian Simone.This is her story!
One day Coach Carter (the real Coach Carter the movie Coach Carter was based off) was on my floor and he introduced me to the fact that movie studios outsource people for what I do. He had me help out with some things for the movie prior to its release. From this exposure I then contacted people who were FAMU alumnus (Will Packer and Rob Hardy) that I knew were in the movie business and informed them about what I had been up to. Tune in to hear more.We also have PR Chat with The Moore PR Firm!
Paul Carrick Brunson (also known as The Modern Day Hitch) has become internationally recognized as one of the most successful matchmakers and relationship coaches. As a pioneering matchmaker, Paul has served over 400 clients directly and collectively through live events and social media, matched over 3,000 people on dates. In 2012, he received an NAACP Image Award nomination for his first book entitled: It’s Complicated: But It Doesn’t Have to Be. He is a Dell Inspire 100 honoree and his book became a bestseller in four months. Paul was recognized as iDate best matchmaker and best relationship coach of year nominee. He has appeared on two shows on the Oprah Winfrey Network: Lovetown, USA and SoulPancake.
And also we have Rayvn Jones from Ideal Publicity
Raevyn Jones is an award-winning entrepreneur who is quickly emerging as a trailbl
Join EMSI Public Relations' CEO Marsha Friedman, a 22 year PR veteran and author of 'Celebritize Yourself' and Alex Hinojosa, EMSI's VP of Media Operations and 15 year talk-show radio host and executive producer. This week they’re discussing how an event like “Frankenstorm” impacts the marketing and PR landscape, and what you should do to prepare.=
They'll cover important items such as:
How to proceed with the media if your topic is relevant. How to proceed if it isn’t. Shifting your focus to media outlets in non-impacted regions Tips for using Social Media during and after the event And much more!
Join us as we talk to Veteran Publicist Nicole Garner of The Garner Circle and on the rise publicist Raven Robinson.
Eddie Garcia has experience in the fields of entertainment public relations, consumer products, event planning, and an extensive knowledge in the realm of media relations. He has worked on large scale national and international public relation campaigns for some of the world's most renowned public figures, businesses, and brands including: George Foreman, KISS, Guns N’ Roses, Overstock.com and AT&T. He is also a recipient of this year’s Bulldog Award for Arts and Entertainment Campaign of the Year. Today on the show he will share with us what his experiences in PR have been and what it's like to work at a celebrity PR agency.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- NTEB (41 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (35 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (19 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (13 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- RHeart (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)