SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Let me introduce you to one of my favorite couples, Warren & Candace Edwards. I met these two around 2006 before they tied the knot. What a great couple with great energy and they just happen to be my partners in book publishing.
They are the owners of Madison & Monroe Publishing Co. based in the Chicagoland area. Candace is an author of two children's books. One is entitled "I love my hair" and the other "I love my skin". I've been wanting to interview these two for awhile, but they have been so busy with their projects and their two adorable little girls who's names happen to be Madison & Monroe.
Not only that, they have a 501c3 non-profit organization called Legacy Builder Foundation that keeps them on their toes as well. Anyway, I finally tracked them down to talk about their publishing company, non-profit organization, plus their vision for the future and I am Geeked to say the least!!!
Click here to purchase a book by Candace Edwards https://squareup.com/market/madison-and-monroe-publish/i-love-my-hair
Listen in on a fascinating interview with Rob and Janelle Alex of 'Inspiring Couples in Business + In Love'!
Here is what Janelle and Rob share with us:
How to change your money story
How to reignite the passion in your relationship when there is none
How understanding your differences can lead to more passion in the relationship
How to use sexual energy to enhance your creativity
Drs. Rob + Janelle Alex, Ph.D. are the co-authors of Inspiring Couples In Business + In Love. Through private coaching and programs like Intimate Wealth™, Money Magic 90-Day Programs, 33 Days to Unleash Your Sacred + Sexy Power Animals™ and Transcendent Lovemaking™ they help ordinary couples create extraordinary relationships and businesses.
Dr. Janelle is called the Barefoot Soul Mentor + Business Coach for Women Entrepreneurs + Couples. Using a blend of movement, spiritual connection, conscious awareness, archetypes, power animals and business tools she has spent the past 24 years helping others connect to their creative energy – their life force energy. She shows women and couples how to implement unique, yet practical, spiritual tools to make empowered decisions quicker and easier and how to direct their sexual energy (creative energy) so that they can deepen their relationships, generate more money and fulfill their life’s dreams.
Dr. Rob is known as the Guru of Getting It On or “Mr. Frisky” as Janelle calls him. In 2009, he started writing Sexy Challenges, which are sacred and sensual scenarios for lovers. After his spiritual awakening in 2010, which happened due to transcendent lovemaking experiences he brought more spiritual perspectives into his work.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- ShadySykes (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (0 chatters)