SORT BY Relevancy
Christina Adams is a native of New York. She lived in NY until 2007. At that time she decided to step out on faith and relocate her two sons to North Carolina. They were 2 and 7 then, now they are high school and college students doing well!
During her time in NC she completed her BS in Healthcare Management. Currently she is continuing her 14 year career in Human Resources. Her love for supporting people extends into her business ventures and ministry. At Deeper Life Church Ministry she serves as the co-chair on the Mentor's Ministry and Asst. Bible Class Teacher for the 12 and 13 year old girls.
Christina is an Executive Director in get business where she strives to conquer poverty and give individuals financial freedom. She is connected with a corporation that shows everyday people a way to live a better life. Christina's mission is to help families build a legacy for their children and escape the trap of "not enough". Over the past year she has traveled around North Carolina and Virginia sharing this plan.
VISIT SITE: http://www2.5linx.net/ckadams/
How safe from poverty are Auto Insurance Policyholders? Will Employer Short-Term and Long-Term Disability provide financial protection? What about all the premiums you've paid into Social Security Disability? If becoming disabled after a car accident, you may end up like most injured, living in poverty. Today let talk about how much of a safety net you've got with Insurance Companies or Employers who are self-insured, meaning they control and own your ERISA Insurance Policies.
This show is for everyone who want to hear about how God is going to make it possible for homeless men, women and children to escape harsh conditions and other realities that poverty has caused. Starting with Long Beach, California and like a brush fire, spreading through other States and sities. so with all respect; I would say.... LISTEN IN.
Based on the city you are born in in America increases your chances of being in poverty all your life. Americans born into some families are more destined or not for poverty. Americans born with a dark hue are more likely to live a life of the working poor until the day they die. With all this said, poverty is not inevitable. You can begin today to end poverty in your life. This will be our subject matter into mid 2015. It's all about politics, praise and productivity. This is what I do. I want to share it with you.
A poverty mindset is incredibly destructive because it puts us in the role of helpless victim. It tempts us to sit back as spectators to our own destiny. We believe everything that happens to us is the result of outside forces. We have no control.
I see this among believers all the time. The bible commands us to be diligent and wise and promises that those traits lead inevitably to a prosperous life. The opposite of diligence and wisdom is folly and the life of the sluggard. If you think God has good things to say about the foolish, unwise person, you might want to re-read the Book of Proverbs.
But instead of embracing the principles of Proverbs–of hard work, discipline, sowing and reaping–we embrace the poverty mindset, which says, “The mess I’m in isn’t my fault, so I’m powerless to change it. I’ll just sit here watching TV, surfing the internet and chit chatting with my peeps. God is in control, so I’m sure He’ll figure everything out eventually and make my life better.”
Politicians and CEOs are taking America back to 19th century and non-voters are to blame. Americans have to put the puzzles pieces together. Cost of living, wages and voting is political and is tied directly to our lives whether we vote or not. Poverty continues in America thanks to GOP blocking bills. If we are to lower unemployment, raise wages, stop the endless votes to repeal ACA, and end American invovled wars we must figure out politicians can pass pass bills to make these things happen. Politicians are passing bills to favor CEOs. CEOs interest is no taxation for corporations; no litigation being brought by poor people against corporations; getting rid of government regulations. CEOs want to make more profit without investing in workingclass / consumers. If America continue to not vote, ALEC, SCOTUS and Politicians gets what they want. Two classes of Americans. Wealthy who lives long lives and poor who die young untimely deaths.
SILENCE = THE LANGUAGE OF POVERTY
WHAT IS ONE THE BARRIERS TO FINANCIAL WEALTH & SUCCESS?
Children whose families are on welfare hear about 600 words per hour. Working-class children hear 1,200 words per hour, and children from professional families hear 2,100 words per hour. By age 3, a poor child would have heard 30 million fewer words in their home environment than a child from a professional family.
SO WHAT IS THE ANSWER..........
INCREASE YOUR VOCABULARY / COMMUNICATION SKILLS!
Dr. Will Rogers, Masterteacher33
Join us tonight as we give you a recap of a teaching that Prophetess Shareta started on Monday 12/08/14
"Breaking The Cycle of Bondage, Poverty, Generational Curses which are all linked to Sin, Wickedness, & Evil"
Take the time to visit our church website http://daiwcenter.weebly.com
Source: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
I will present this book in an order which offers you practical understanding, wisdom, and steps to follow on various topics which allow you to create/sustain a healthy & wealthy state of mind.
HOW TO OUTWIT THE 6 GHOSTS OF FEAR:
Fear of poverty, ill health, criticism, death, old age, loss of love of someone.
WHILE ITS 12.8% FOR BLACK PEOPLE FOR NON VIOLENT OFFENSES? SOMETHINGS NOT ADDING UP WHY IS THE BLACK INCARCERATION RATE SO HIGH N MILWAUKEE FOR PETTY OFFENSES? YET THEY SAY RACISM IS NOT A ISSUE.
Today our guest is Attorney Mike McLively from the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence. We will discuss the complexity of gun laws in the US.
The latest manifestation of this "hot" topic is campus life and guns -- "lawmakers in 10 states are busy adapting the issue of campus sexual assault to the campaign to arm college students". (http://nyti.ms/1D2uR1S)
How do we understand the prevalence of gun violence in America?
60% of the US homicide occur using a firearm. In other gun permeated countries like Finland it is only 19%. United States has the highest gun ownership in the world. (The Washington Post, 12/14/12)
Is it totally unrealistic to think we can ever become a land without guns such as Japan? Are they smarter than we are? What's the story?
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (125 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (51 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (50 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (8 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (0 chatters)