SORT BY Relevancy
Black indigenous natives in West Papua have gravely suffered slow extermination at the hands of Indonesian occupation for 50 plus years. The inhumane murders and abuse have most recently escalated while supremacy, land grabs, torture, racism and blatant greed - fuel genocide with impunity. Indigenous Black natives are currently being raped, starved and tortured at alarming rates; activists are brutally murdered or held as political prisoners by the Indonesian government.
Genocide By Murder and Land Grab
West Papua is located in the South Pacific Ocean between Australia and the equator, it occupies the western portion of the second largest island in the world. The island is currently known as New Guinea and was formerly Dutch New Guinea. West Papua is a province of Indonesia and is not to be confused with the Independent State of Papua New Guinea. It is situated west of Papua, Indonesia, according to the map above. Since the 1700's the word Papua has been used synonymously to mean frizzy hair, dark skin, slave, dark and dirty.http://www.nancylockhart2013.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-secret-war-genocide-of-west-papua-in.html
Sign This Petition - http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/end-the-indonesian-genocide?source=c.em&r_by=595972
Donate - http://www.youcaring.com/other/end-the-indonesian-genocide-of-west-papuans/215290
"Elementary Genocide" and how to reach our youth...Guests this week are Mike Flo emcee and dj for the group Dead Prez, Elementary Genocide Filmmaker Rahiem Shabazz and Activist/Publicist Emani Bey. Hosted by Amond Jackson and yours truly Kalonji Changa
Prophet Hubbard begins an intense session on how to overcome poverty many are stuck in a position of poverty because they have come to a place that struggling is normal and yet God has so much more in store for them. Please understand that the revelation released in these sessions isnt for everyone but if you believe the prophet you shall prosper...
Tonite (8.18.2014) we covered:
The occupation of America by the militarized terrorist cells (police depts) and the insanity of S.W.A.T. The stats on terrorist (cop) shootings of civilians resulting in a death is about 400 per year. 42% are white 32% are black 20% are brown 6% Asian. The rioters in Ferguson are outsiders. jesse jackson and al sharpton are hogging the media spotlight as usual.
Big Brother media is using the unfortunate incident in Ferguson MO to increase racial strife in America and give terrorist groups (police depts) incentive to obtain and use military weapons to terrorize the public. SWAT was created in 1964 in Philly and expanded in 1967 in L.A. by inspector daryl gates who later became chief of the LAPD. He called it Special Weapons Assault Team, but his bodd Ed Davis changed it to Special Weapons and Tactics because it sounded to military like. The first use of SWAT was in northern California to deal with Cesar Chavez who led protests by farm workers.
Hunger in America. 15% are "food insecure" and 6% have "very low food security." 20% of veterans and 25% active military.
The Gaza Genocide resulting in more than 2,000 INNOCENT civilians being deliberately murdered by the Khazar TERRORISTS.
ISIS continues to murder hundreds of INNOCENT civilians. while barry soetoro of Kenya lobs a few bombs on them slowing them down slightly.
Visit FreeWorldFilmWorks.com for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
Commentator and journalist Stephen Nemo looks at the governments war on Americans dressed in the flag of the War on Poverty -- a war started by President Lyndon B. Johnson and, like Vietnam, not won Government top down.
Establishment Republicans join with Democrats to blur the distinctions between the political parties ahead of the midterm elections; Obama intends to emulate his Texas predecessor and it’s not George W. Bush.
And American's are left looking at the prospect of a third world unsubstaniable entitlement state.
Following this show stay tuned for an encore presentation of Cotto & Co: Speaking wiht Professor Michael Louis Seideman and Critical Conversations: Iowa and the Mid-Term Elections and the economic benefits of off-shore commerce with economic professors Dr. Michael Busler and Dr. James Picht.
CommDigiNews Hour features the writers and editors from Communities Digital News creating conversations with experts from our staff and from government, entertainment, health and more. The goal is always the conversation, the whole conversation supported by the Communities Digital News publication.
Elaine Weiss, joins Mary E., to discuss the role that poverty plays in education. Elaine Weiss is the national coordinator for the Broader Bolder Approach to Education, where she works with a high-level Task Force and coalition partners to promote a comprehensive, evidence-based set of policies to allow all children to thrive. Recent reports from BBA include Market-Oriented Reforms’ Rhetoric Trump Reality, and Mismatches in Race to the Top Limit Educational Improvement. She came to BBA from the Pew Charitable Trusts, where she served as project manager for Pew's Partnership for America’s Economic Success campaign. In that capacity, she worked with researchers to assemble evidence on the economic benefits of early childhood investments, developed advocacy materials, and worked with state partners to engage business leaders to promote effective early childhood programs. Ms. Weiss is an attorney, a cum laude graduate of the Harvard Law School and received a Ph.D. in public policy from the George Washington University in August 2011.
Mary E. LaLuna, has Master degrees in Curriculum and Instruction, as well as Education Leadership. Her background is working with underresourced students and literacy integration.
September is Fruits of Labor Month
News that Matters
Life for Selling Pot
3 Strikes or LESS
Top Legal Blogs
CLEMENCY - Update #freerobertshipp from Veda and The Clemency Project
Events of Interest - past reports, present and upcoming global
Inclosing - thoughts sometimes not related to the issues discussed but important to present
Lines will be open at times for comments and/or questions
Want more? Get it all from Behind the Mic
join mommieactivist and sons - JUST SENTENCES fb group A private group
Twitter - @mommieactivist
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Body of Christ Church discuss the history and understanding of abortion amoung certain people.
For more information check the live binder link http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=810153
Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Whatever you are looking for success in: Family, Business, Relationships, Ministry etc. Let's have practical conversation down the path of Destination Success.
GENOCIDE: WE ARE AT WAR & DON’T EVEN KNOW IT
Africans (Continental & Diasporic ) are being systematically executed daily via police killings, Ebola, the Ted Wafers, George Zimmermans, & Michael Dunns, etc.
Families are being destroyed through separation…Katrina….CPS…in Detroit
TODAY, August 10, 2014…9 p C/10 p E…Call/Chat/Listen ~ 347-637-3074
Police Killings This Week:
Tuesday, August 5, 2014. John Crawford,22, was shopping in Walmart and selected a BB gun from the toy aisle. Two customers called 911 and police arrived and shot & killed him.
Saturday, Michael Brown,17, with hands in the air, was killed by police in the streets as if he were a wild animal.
In Chicago, Africans are being killed at extreme rates & some insists the killings are not all related to gang killings, but something more sinister.
How long will we allow this to happen before we stand together and charge Genocide?
TODAY, August 10, 2014…9 p C/10 p E…Call/Chat/Listen ~ 347-637-3074
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
THE LOTUS PLACE
The boys are back together for another week in broadcasting mediocrity.
– We talk about the latest on ISIS, including the idiocy of college students
– Rosie O’Donnell returned to The View and immediately makes a horses ass of herself
-Ethan brings us an exclusive update on the War on Poverty
– Thomas Sowell column on cheap politicians from Town Hall
– Star Spangled Banner comes under attack
– An U2 released an album for free…sort of?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (46 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (37 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- THA BOOM SHOW (0 chatters)