SORT BY Relevancy
We'll recap the Massachusetts party [primaries and risk humiliation predicitng the campaigns, then results for November's general. The previous day's preimary may settle all, or nearly all, Democratic contests. Now the fun begins.
The GOP pretty much sat out the primary with no contested races beyond Governor, only five statewide candidates, and mostly blank ballot lines. Dems in contrast had three battling for most slots.
Republicans play delusion cards. Dems far outnumber them (not really true, as over half the electorate does not enroll in any party), Republ;ican Governor/LG are essential to holding wildly lefty Dems in check (so-so, with many in both houses here fiscally conservative and hard sells on legislation). The GOP can't fill their tickets because they are at such political disadvantage (not so, as half our Governors have been Republican, the GOP has as much and often more campaign cash, they make little effort to convert the unenrolled to their party, and they have weak recruiting efforts for candidates for office).
We'll talk results and futures. We expect two months of big platform and policy distinctions. We'll predict how dirty the ads and claims will be and what should make the differences in the final.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (19 chatters)
- MRTALK (13 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (8 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- Military Mamas (3 chatters)
- Football Frenzy0 (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- Neoblog (3 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (3 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)