SORT BY Relevancy
1. A bipartisan congressional task force concluded in a report released on Tuesday that the U.S. is losing the battle to stop Americans from traveling abroad to enlist in ISIS.
2. A U.S. official with knowledge of the latest intelligence said Russian airstrikes in Syria could happen at any time.
3. Muslim extremists burned down three churches in Tanzania last week and issued threats to the area's Christians.
4. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Tuesday derided Russia's call for the creation of an international antiterrorism coalition, saying the Russians inspire terrorism on their own doorstep and back bellicose puppet governments.
5. The Israeli military says it has carried out airstrikes in the Gaza Strip after a rocket was launched from the Palestinian territory toward Israel.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 41:9 which reads: "Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, "Uncertainty about the date of the Lord's return is calculated to keep believers in an attitude of constant expectation and to preserve them from despondency."
1. Salafi terrorists in Gaza who have aligned with Islamic State on Thursday claimed responsibility for Wednesday’s launching of two rockets at Israel and vowed more attacks on the Jewish state.
2. Iran’s revolutionary court imposed harsh prison sentences last week on 18 Christian converts for charges including evangelism, propaganda against the regime, and creating house churches to practice their faith.
3. Top U.S. defense officials and diplomats gathered in Stuttgart, Germany on Friday to discuss how to counter what is widely seen as Russia’s military moves in Ukraine and address concerns among allies about Moscow’s aggression, following an upsurge of fighting between the Ukrainian military and Russia-backed rebels.
4. An operation by Iraq to retake the key Sunni city of Ramadi from Islamic State militants has bogged down, exposing the weakness of Iraq’s forces and the limitations of air support from a U.S.-led coalition.
5. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has warned of a ‘colossal threat’ of renewed fighting with pro-Russian rebels after a surge in violence that left at least 26 people dead.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 2:35-36 which reads: "And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever. And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, Put me, I pray thee, into one of the priests' offices, that I may eat a piece of bread."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Pollock. He said: "Millions of graves are dug every year, but it is inspiring to think that one generation of Christians will cheat the undertaker."
Russian President Vladimir Putin shakes hands with Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko and agree to a "Ceasefire" as German Chancellor Angela Markel along with French President Francois Hollande help bring the 2 sides together. Also hours after Putin and Poroshenko agree to a ceasefire, Russian sends 50 tanks and 40 missiles across the Ukrainian border. Also a 6.7 magnitude earthquake hits Argentina. Also Israel is hit with the worst "Sand Storm" in over 5 years bring pollution all over the nation of Israel. Also "Boston Blizzard" is coming for the 4th Sunday in a row with expecting 12-18" of snow. Also "Fireballs" over Auckland, New Zealand with sonic booms lights up the sky. Also Brazialian Oil Ship explosion 40 off the coast of Brazil leaves 3 dead and 6 missing and 10 injured. Also in Spain a Chemical Plant explosion sends up an "Orange Toxic Plume" and causing over 65,000 people trapped in their homes. These and much more current news events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
1. A Russian newspaper reported on Wednesday that the Russian government laid plans to annex Crimea and destabilize southeastern Ukraine weeks before the government fell in Kiev.
2. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rebuffed criticism in Washington of his plans to speak in Congress, accusing world powers of forsaking a pledge to prevent Tehran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
3. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko announced a deal for unspecified military and technical cooperation with the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday, and said negotiations are ongoing with the United States and unspecified European nations.
4. The United States and South Korean governments announced they will start their annual joint military drills on March 2, reigniting a constant source of tension with North Korea.
5. Energy experts are warning that there could be possible blackouts during the biggest solar eclipse since 1999.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Numbers 22:4-6 which reads: "...Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time. He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me..."
Our second coming quote for today is from Billy Graham. He said, "We are to wait for the coming of Christ with patience. We are to watch with anticipation. We are to work with Zeal. We are to prepare with urgency. Scripture says Christ is coming when you’re least expecting him. Coming as a thief. He said, ‘Be prepared. Get Ready. Prepare to meet thy God. Are you prepared?’"
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 15, 2015. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Pentagon officials say the Navy plans to increase the number of its deployed ships by more than 20 percent over the next five years, providing the U.S more firepower and assets in the Middle East and Asia to meet security demands.
2. Iran and the US were racing against the clock on Sunday to close in on a nuclear deal with US Secretary of State John Kerry saying it was "time to get it done" after 18 months of intense negotiations.
3. Rolling out tanks, missiles and 100,000 men, Venezuela launched 10 days of military exercises, amid sky-high tensions over US sanctions slapped on officials accused of an opposition crackdown.
4. Pope Francis said on Friday he doesn't expect to be Pope much longer. In an interview, he said, "I have the feeling that my Pontificate will be brief: four or five years; I do not know, even two or three. But I feel that the Lord has placed me here for a short time, and nothing more."
5. Russia on Friday rejected U.S. concerns about its use of a former American base in Vietnam for the refueling of Russian bomber flights around U.S. territory in the Pacific, dismissing recent U.S. statements as "puzzling" and "strange".
6. Scientists said this week that a wave of H7N9 bird flu in China that has spread into people may have the potential to emerge as a pandemic strain in humans.
7. The technology has been around for some years now, but the use of RFID (radio-frequency identification) chips and other beneath-the-skin implants has only recently become more widespread.
ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) has seized and Iraqi town (al-Baghdadi) taking over 90% of the town, while 300 Marines are trapped on a military base in the same town surrounded by ISIS. Also Iran forces working with Hezbollah have fought their way to the borders of Israel in Syria, and continue to work on getting "NUKES". Also Russian Pro-Russian troops continue to fight with Ukraine in a raging war even with the Saturday Night MIdnight "Ceasefire" about to go into affect. Also video proof of Russian Tanks in Crimea for miles headed toward Ukraine border. Also in New Zealand 200 whales are dying on the beach this morning as the "Hosea Prophecy" continues. Also in Brazil thousands of people are hoarding water as the Brazilan Government prepares to put rations on the people in 5 days due to a drought. Also "Black Death" or the Bubonic Plague has hit Madagasgar as 119 cases and 40 deaths and spreading. Also in Russia it is snowing "Blue Snow" and people are getting sore throats and can smell the chemicals in the snow. Also many other current events and bible prophecy along with the Powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Broadcasting from deep in the heart of the American Empire, join your host Harrison Koehli and fellow Sott.net editors as they discuss everything from current events and the latest machinations and manipulations of the global elite to history, science, and religion, and how it all fits together.
This week, join our hosts as they discuss the Minsk talks, the tragic shootings in Chapel Hill, and the Messiah before Jesus.
The Truth Perspective is brought to you by the SOTT Radio Network and SOTT.net, your one-stop source for independent, unbiased, alternative news and commentary on world events.
Live every Saturday from 2-4pm EST / 11am-1pm PST / 8-10pm CET.
(Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup #55)
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 15, 2015. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. More than 4,000 US soldiers based at Fort Carson, Colorado, are heading to Kuwait, where they will take over as one of America’s largest ground forces in the region after President Barack Obama asked Congress to authorise military action against Islamic State militants.
2. Shelling suddenly stopped at midnight in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk after President Petro Poroshenko gave the order to government forces to halt firing in line with a ceasefire agreement reached last Thursday.
3. Islamic State fighters led a suicide attack on an air base where U.S. and coalition troops are training Iraqi forces after taking a nearby town, the first territorial gain by the militant group in months.
4. Israeli military officers believe that “it is only a matter of time” before the radical Islamic State jihadist organization attempts to “employ its significant military capabilities” against towns and cities that straddle the border with the Sinai Peninsula.
President Obama Sets SWAT Teams for the CDC to surround anyone that may have Ebola. Also Senator Ted Cruz of Texas says "Real Risk" that Pastors could be jailed for preaching sermons on homosexuality. Also 38 earthquakes have hit all around the world in the last 24 hours. Also a Giant Comet has just "Buzzed Mars" coming within 87,000 miles of the surface. Hundreds of dead fish in Ecuador, and 6 Sea lions found dead in Peru and dozens of birds fall dead from the sky in India. In Jerusalem police have found the Temple Mount defaced with graffiti of swastika as the equivalent of a star of David. Russian President Putin and Ukraine's President Poroshenko end Summit with no breakthrough on conflict. USA Soldier receives death threats at his home from Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Fighting in Konane see's ISIS fighter taking heavy losses in battle with US bombers. In Ohio 153 people are being monitored for Ebola after Dallas Nurse Amber Vinson visited family and then came down with the deadly virus. These events and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Russian 10 Paratroopers captured in Ukraine, although the paratroopers say "They are on vacation". Also Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko confirms that Russia has invaded Ukraine. Also the United Nations will meet with the UN Security Council later today. Also ISIS (Islamic State) has captured 3 oil wells in Northern Iraq as Kurdish fighters attack near the area. Also reports are coming in that the United States has sent weapons to Turkey (NATO) even though Turkey is harbaring "Hamas" leaders and sending arms to ISIS. Also ISIS has captured hundreds of solkiers and dragging them accross the desert nude. Also Ebola could infect up to 20,000 people very soon. Also more earthquakes and rumblings have the Iceland Bardarbunga Volcano ready to blow. These and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Russian President says "I could have troops in Poland in 2 days" and he also said he could put troops in 5 NATO capitals in 2 days including Warsaw, Bucarest, Riga, Vilnius, and Tallinn. Also Pope Francis says "We are in World War 3" as ISIS continues to murder Christians in Iraq and Syria. Also American Sec. of State John F. Kerry says "Islamic State is not Islamic"? Also President Obama is pushing the World to not call ISIL or Islamic State "Islamic". Also ISIS captured 21 Kurdish Villages near the Turkish border. Also Hurricane Odile has flooded much of West Texas including Austin and Houston. Also World Health Organization says over 2,600 people have now died from Ebola in West Africa and rising. Also Scotland votes "NO" to independence from the United Kingdom by a vote of 55% to 44%. These and much more current news events and how they relate to bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (9 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (2 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- The Rob Zicari Show (0 chatters)