SORT BY Relevancy
Hello ladies and germs!!!!!! Tonight Big and Beefy will be Chewing The Fat with a bunch of great entertaining chefs from two different seasons of Hell's Kitchen.
First we got Chef Jeremy Madden from HK Season 11. Word is that this guy is talented as well as out of his mind funny. It looks like J man will fit right in with the antics of Rob and Clem.
We also have calling in from Tennesee ..,..., My favorite chef from this season of HK ( besies my buddy Chef Frank Bilotti ) ...Chef Sterling Wright. This guy just bursts me up when he is on camera. I think he should be a Stand Up Chef!!!!! Just his facial expressions get me laughing. Some people say I have a man crush on him.. ( its not that kinda love ) but we can all say that this chef is "MR. WRIGHT".
IN STUDIO WE HAVE A TREAT FOR ALL OF YOU. We will be visited by one of the great up and coming chefs that Rob has had the privelage of working with at a few points. Right now he is the chef at a farm in New Jersey where he does it all. He butchers, cooks, caters and even is my personal meat purveyor for all my special needs. I introduce you all to Chef Mike Osgar. We will be talking grass fed beef and the most delicious pork I have ever passed through these lips.
Also The Curvacious Cook will be chatting about her trip to Chicago where she assisted Chef Rich Mancini from Hell's Kitchen 12 at The Food Festival there.
Food News, The Top Five and The Food Fight are also on the Bill.
Stay tuned and please call in to talk to your favorite chefs. 347-215-7771
Twitter: @CTFBBPodcast . @sichefrob , @chefclem70 , @CuvaciousCook
If you miss our live show go to Beats and Eats II on ITunes or check out our facebook page to listen in on the link.
Love, Peace and Bacon Grease!!!!
Big & Beefy
Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Democrats and independents who had not voted in the Democrats' primary could vote in the Republicans'. They probably care more than Republicans like to admit that they themselves care about legislative pork, of which Cochran has served up heaping amounts during his 33 years on the Appropriations Committee. This bright red state has the nation's lowest per capita income, the highest federal funding as a percent of revenue, and a surplus of cognitive dissonance between its professed conservatism and its actual enjoyment of the benefits Cochran can now continue to shovel its way. George Will Mississippi choose pork barrel over Tea Party
In this episode Big and Beefy will be Chewing The Fat with North Dakota University Professor of Pork David Newman. Newman also owns Newman Farm Heritage Berkshire Pork.
Also on the show will be Master Chef Contestant Elise Mayfield. Elise Mayfield specializes in southern comfort foods and baking. Cooking is her connection back to her home and her family.
Food News, Food Fight, Top 5 List and The Curvacious Cook gives us a recipe.
Call In Live 347-215-7771
@CTFBBPodcast on Twitter
Beats and Eats Two
Part 3 of 3: Originally Aired June 10, 2012
Dianne Linderman continues talking about brainwashing in schools, the value of hard work, and of course – gives out some amazing recipes! One of them is a Barbequed Country-Style Pork Ribs – delicious, simple and fall-off-the-bone good!
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/ and be sure to check out Dianne's cook book Everything That Matters in the Kitchen.
Pork Chop Willie is led by singer-guitarist Bill Hammer and violinist Melissa Tong.
The band is fueled by grooves, grit, honesty and passion as well as a unique blend of down-home and uptown musicianship.. Mississippi Hill Country Blues mixed with a whole gumbo of othr sounds.
Their debut, Love Is The Devil, dropped the beginning of June and it is causing waves of accolades throughout the Blues World.
I will chat with Bill and Melissa about their visions for the band.
Out of Knoxville, TN comes Jenna & Her Cool Friends is a 7-piece collection of talented musicians all with one thing in mind...make music that makes people happy.
Their latest release, I'm What You Get, is a collection of 11 originals.
I will speak with Jenna Jefferson, and maybe some of the friends: Dave Meer, Michael Crawley, Ben Maney, Keith Ford, Glyn Loyd and Kevin Redding.
Shawn Holt is the son of legendary Blues Legend Magic Slim. He continues the tradition of the Teardrops...high-energy, hard driving sounds.
It is all evident on the BMA Award winning album, Daddy Told Me.
Shawn comes by and we will talk about what it was like to be the son of Magic and how he strives to continue the family legacy while creating a career of his own.
Then, COUCH KID Dave Fields come by with his NEW MUSIC, All In, which drops the next day. The album is spectacular and will provide Dave with even more attention fromthe Blues World.
At the top of the show, COUCH KID Elam McKnight comes by with some special news about an upcoming event from the West Tennessee Blues Society.
let us discuss all the things of "burning" interest as Nero fiddles...
Isa, Isis, Pork, fast & furrious, eric holder good riddance, 85% of country are racists and the rest cowards, re-naming the street the Dallas Veteran's Hospitial on after a known felon, terrorist, and America hater
E98 or Ebola? why all of a sudden do we have a deisease affecting children with out a remedy right after allowing all those sub-humans over our borders? coincidence?
lets spend $1.5 million a pop on making improvements to Im not an Islam ISIS
Woo Hoo....Another great show for our fans to enjoy. Big & Beefy will be Chewing The Fat with YouTube sensation and Prankster Joey Salads. Its nice to see a nice Staten Island boy make it big in the ball busting game. Check Joey out on his YouTube channel.
Rob and Clem will also be slinging the hash with Masterchef cast member Dan Wu. This guy is a firecracker. We will find out how his escapades with Chef Ramsey turned out.
The boys will also be doing their signature Top 5 List, Food Fight and weekly Food News bits.
Stay tuned for Theresa, The Curvaceous Cook as she walks us through yet another delicious easy home recipe.
Lets also find out where Big was this week? Can he say anything? FIND OUT
CALL US AT 347-215-7771
TWITTER - @CTFBBPodcast
There is lots to talk about this week. What amazes me is that Congress just came back from a 5 week summer vacation, spent 6 days in session, not achieving very much, so now they are off on a 6 week vacation. Appently they need 6 weeks to persuade their local voters to keep then in a job! Frankly I would not employ any of them to even cut my lawn. Best way to annoy a canditate that knocks on your door, ask them what they have done in the last two years.
Those that survive the Novermber will be armed to the teeth with pork projects offered to the local voters. November will be the season of pork, they will vote on anything as long as pork is included.
The NFL continues to get bad press over domestic violence claims, bu do the statistics bear out the publicity, you might be surprised.
Scotland does a Quebec! Actually the pair of them have a great deal in common.
Controversial, thought-provoking debates, lectures and authors going beyond the Sunday sport spectacles and religious services.
A rumor exists there will be more “debates.” Maybe by then people won’t be forced to buy carnival tickets to witness what should be accessible and in the public domain.
Take a quick poll of your neighbors; ask if any listened to the gubernatorial and senatorial candidates’ “debates” as staged at the Kansas state fair last Saturday.
We live in a time where every distracted electronic screen grazing person should have access from portable telephones, homes and public libraries to these “debates.”
Yet, every election cycle, as shameless gangsters the manipulators of public opinion put in the "fix." The ringmasters can be seen shoveling stupidity, handing out tee-shirts with pulled pork sandwiches, the better to produce imbeciles.
Rumor of more “debates” do not allow for less gaseous innuendo belching from the mouths of Gov. Sam Brownback and Sen. Pat Roberts, as heard in Hutchison.
Brownback and Roberts blame the black president or Harry Reid at every opportunity, and yell “Big Government” when the numbers don’t work out.
They and a majority in the state legislature are using what Bush #41 called “voodoo economics” to drive the Great Cornpone Revolution.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (458 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)