SORT BY Relevancy
WHY IS JESUS CHRIST THE GOD OF POOR PEOPLE? WAS THIS CHARACTER CREATED ON PURPOSE TO DO THAT? WAS THE CHRACTER CREATED TO KEEP PEOPLE POOR? WAS HE ESPECIALY TAUGHT TO BLACK PEOPLE? WAS HE MEANT TO BE TAUGHT AS THE FIRST REBEL AGAINST AUTHORITY? FIND OUT TONIGHT ON A SPECIAL FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BROADCAST) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
WHY ARE POOR PEOPLE POOR AND RICH PEOPLE RICH? TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO LOOK AT SOME THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ASKED YOURSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHY ARE POOR PEOPLE POOR AND RICH PEOPLE RICH?
IS IT BECAUSE OF HOW THE RICH OR POOR ARE PARENTS RAISED THEM OR IS IT BECAUSE THEY HAD MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE?
THE ANSWER I GIVE YOU MAY UPSET YOU, BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY THE POOR IS POOR AND THE RICH IS RICH.
Poor people ain't got nobody. OK, let me rephrase that statement. It reminds me of a song I like. Short people, aint got no body. But know for sure all people have God, and we have one another. For we are according to scripture, our brother's keeper. But, knowing 9 of 10 Americans confess Christianity as their religion of choice, why is it that 1 of 6 Americans are living in poverty?
Why does poverty exist for White people? Fathers not being in the homes. White fathers? Black fathers? Hispanic fathers? Asian fathers? Whose homes are the fathers in? Are there children in those homes taking advantange of someone else's father and those children, and those households are not in poverty because a man lives there? People in the homes are too lazy to work? Families in poverty have never witnessed work ethics and they grow up depending on a welfare system that has gone broke?
On Thursday, May 28, 2015 joining Tony on The Voice of the People is:
Don’t forget we now have an App for the show. Just visit Igluradio.com and download it today.
Alicia Guevara-Warren, policy analyst with the Michigan League for Public Policy, explores the morality of recent Michigan legislative efforts to deal with roads and truancy and why they are, once again, the wrong strategy. Imagine!
Marissa Luna with Progress Michigan updates us on their Women and Families Economic Security Summit in Mackinaw City yesterday.
Our National Political Director, Richard Zombeck, columnist for HuffintonPost.com and NowItCounts.com and LiberalsUnite.com will provide his special take on Bernie for President, the current state of the News Networks and much, much more. Always on target.
Chad Selweski, award-winning Journalist is back this week with woes of the Michigan political structure and the messes they are making, and they are considerable and potentially disastrous.
Danielle Atkinson, founder of Mothering Justice joins Tony this morning to talk about their recent march in Lansing and updates us on their agenda and progress, and there is much to discuss.
You are always welcome to join us on-air by calling 855-381-8795. Find us on Facebook by searching for Tony Trupiano: The Voice of the People, and on Twitter @tonytrupiano.
On this episode of Field Afrikan Radio we will discuss the many subliminal and overt messages that Hollywood is projecting to Black people and about Black people. What messages are we missing in their movies and tv shows? Is it realistic to think you can just ignore and don't watch tv and it won't affect your Black life? Why must we always be mindful of what Europeans are saying on their tv shows and in their movies? Join us in this discussion
Why the system is failing us? Because we don't have the knowledge to be successful. Many of us spend our time playing lottery figuring out what numbers to play then trying to learn about stocks bond and mutual funds. Crazy lack of knowledge has been our downfall as blacks minorities poor people
The Song of Your People is an Attitude of Gratitude. It's the thing that brings us all together and keeps us all together. When we share the gratitude we have within, it will attract those of like mind. I guess you could say that we will find our "tribe." Here's a member of our tribe, Award-Winning Artist, David A. Martinka. His songs can be found at Home and www.sunshadows.net. More of the tribe hang out at Perspectivepower and PerspectivePower Online Radio by Perspectivepower
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- allah team (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- LettesChat (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- The Area 58 Cafe (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Debby Dee (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- 1 Fall Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andre Controversa (1 chatters)
- Evelyn Derry Ministries (0 chatters)