SORT BY Relevancy
Join Jennifer M Hatfield MHS,ccc/slp when she discusses what poop has to do with appetite & picky/selective eaters. Learn what the common symtpoms are, why it occurs and what you can do to move forward with helping with the issue of constipation. This may be an uncomfortable topic but we NEED to be talking about it in order to help our kids thrive and often, it is the KEY to solving some of their eating struggles.
Join our discussions on FB & Twitter too.
Please share the show if you like the information. TWEET THIS:http://ctt.ec/1db01
This week's episode we'll START talking about poop. What makes pooping so crazy? Why do some kids hold it? How to stay calm in the midst of poop craziness? Poop and potty training can cause some parents to come close to crying. This subject is the longest chapter in oh crap. potty training, so there's lots to talk about. I'll be taking caller questions throughout the show. Questions need not pertain to only poop.
Tonight, on a gamy edition of the Never Daunted Radio Network, we close out another week with some more time on the soapbox. First up, today quasi-feminist blog Jezebel made an outrageous move with the offering $10,000 for pre-Photoshop images from Lena's Vogue shoot. The reason being that they don't believe the images are natural and somehow, they believe they're entitled to proof. We'll talk the numerous hypocrisies and why no one hates women more than other women.
Next, two weeks ahead of the Super Bowl, half of American sports fans say they believe God or a supernatural force is at play in the games they watch, according to a new survey. Fantastic. We'll talk about how some people actually believe that if there's a god, he's more concerned with point spreads than with saving lives.
Later, because you need more reasons to be horrified about surgery, we follow up last night's heart burning tale with news of a lawsuit claiming that a patient has been left in a vegetative state after his doctor walked out in the middle of his open-heart surgery to attend a lunch. We'll share the story of the unfortunate man who has yet to wake up from surgery, and likely never will.
And finally, ladies, are you still looking for the man of your dreams? A rugged, outdoorsy type? Well have I got the man for you: Amou Haji has not washed for 60 years, because he believes being clean will make him sick, and his favourite food is rotten porcupine. Oh and I forgot to mention...he likes to smoke cow poop. We'll learn more about this Iranian Pig Pen, and hopefully one of you out there is ready for some pungent love.
All this and more, tonight on the Never Daunted Radio Network!
If you don't poop you die so "Poop for Life"
Foods that benefit the colon
Herbs for the colon
Lines are usually open after 9pm if you have a comment or question about the topic of the show. With our shows we educate you about great health, that is the acquisition and maintenance of it, and have a lot of fun while doing it!
This is a 2 Step Program. I open the studio, and YOU call in!
Episode name sound familiar? Well, we don't serve soup here (BYOS), or other refreshments ... But we do serve as a forum for you to kick back this Saturday night. A lot of us have had our share of life's poop, with or without the soup. Now we're trying to find our nourishment in new ways. We'll play some great Indy music and offer open lines for you to share. Come keep me company! Other hosts join in and help. :)
This is Peer Support Night, sort of like every night of Brain Injury Radio. We're here for one another, we provide (hopefully) a safe harbor, where survivors, caregivers, neuro-professionals and others...Can share THEIR thoughts, feelings and perspectives tonight. We learn from one another. What kinds of things would like to hear in our programming? We appreciate your feedback, can't always to get email's or posts...So join me tonight and weigh in!
A repeat of a show from our ON THE AIR DAYS at 88.1 KFCF in California!
I Speak with Dr. Don Fields of Yosemite Pediatrics and Mark McAfee of Organic Pastures Dairy..Imagine and entire episode dedicated to all things Poop! Yes, POOP! The weird thing about being a parent is just how much poop becomes a huge part of your life. #2 is the number one problem or most questioned topics by new parents. Learn more about poop than you ever though you wanted to know.
What's coming out says alot about what's going on inside.
Learn about your baby's digestive tract, and probiotics role(s)...
Is your poop anything less than perfect? Yeah, I know it’s a personal question. But truth be told, what you see in the toilet can tell you a lot about your health in general. In fact, in my experience as a health coach, a faulty digestive system is often at the root of common health challenges including brain fog, skin problems, low libido, food sensitivities, autoimmunity, and more. A lot more. Unfortunately, poop is one of those topics that very few of us care to talk about. Even worse, most doctors don’t know how to diagnose and treat digestive disorders. What to do? Listen to tonight’s LIVE episode of Underground Wellness Radio with my special guests -- and poop nerds -- Jordan Reasoner and Steve Wright of SCD Lifestyle. Jordan and Steve will share with you The 3 Body Systems Responsible for Perfect Poops. Topics will include hormone balancing, detoxification, the GI tract, and the best tests for uncovering digestive challenges. Check out Jordan and Steve's website at www.scdlifestyle.com Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- mashahba (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)