SORT BY Relevancy
While it is important to eat foods that are nutritious, taste is a key reason why people choose to eat what they do. Pairing good nutrition with great taste creates a win-win situation.
National Nutrition Month, created annually in March by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, is a nutrition education campaign which focuses on the importance of making good food choices.
There are seven nutrition-rich foods to which you may want to pay more attention.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" has been a common saying for more than a century, and it turns out that people have been repeating it for good reason. Modern research shows that apples improve health in numerous ways, and the latest study found that apples can even boost a woman's sexual pleasure.
The study, which was published in Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, found that women who ate one or two apples a day had better sex lives than those who didn't eat apples. The researchers believe that high levels of polyphenols and antioxidants found in apples stimulate blood flow to the sexual organs and aid arousal. In addition, apples contain phloridzin, a phyto-estrogen that's similar to the female sex hormone estradiol.
Apples fight many chronic health problems. Tune in Wednesday July 30 at 7:PM and listen to the discussion.
The one major component of learning is the actual ability to learn. So what is that common core "thing" that does that?
Its not a method, its not a style nor is it another way of looking at a problem. Lets take a look at what is required to bring excellence back to America!
ASA~ Family, I am very excited to launch a new show strictly for those who desire to advertise their Business, Teach on how tostart,maintain,promote, and grow your business. It's time to DO FOR SELF !!! My guest for the first Advertisement show is Sister Tamorah Shareef Muhammad: Wife, Mother and Business Woman and has been apart of the Nation of Islam for 17 years she is a lover of Truth and has been apart of Soul Purpose Life Style company for 4 years she is currently Executive Marketing Director and CEO Qualified. Soul Purpose is a direct selling company offering an exquisite line of high quality nature-based personal care products including shea butter body balms, body custards, shower gels, solid scent perfumes, body lotions, soy candles, sugar scrubs, foot/hand care and much more. These products are available in the following unique scents: Haitian Vetivert Pepper, Zanzibar Girls' Club, Hawaiian Tuberose, Australian Sandalwood, Caribbean Ginger, Brazilian Jackfruit, Hollywood Fresh, and Malaysian Mango, and Ghanaian Brown Sugar, Lovely Day.. Soul Purpose seeks to be the leader in the field of healthy, natural and eco-friendly products. We cannot say enough about the cancer fighting benefits of vitamin D and the superior antioxidant blend of our exclusive extract blend which includes Acai berry, Oregon grape, red wine and green tea. The benefits of Acai berry, Oregon grape, and red wine polyphenols are related to reducing inflamation which is the key to anti-aging, and lowering levels of free radicals. Becoming a Consultant with Soul Purpose costs only $35. This will enable you to earn extra income by purchasing wholesale and selling retail, hosting home parties, as well as earn commissions/residuals from recruiting other consultants and much more. Call in @ 347-857-4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Karen Tate. Considered a trail blazer and visionary in her community, Karen Tate is an independent scholar of the Sacred Feminine, published author, lecturer, radio show host and sacred tour leader. Her weekly radio show, Voices of the Sacred Feminine, airs every Wednesday evening. As a sacred tour leader, she has had her passport stamped on five continents as she chased down sacred sites circling the globe.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• kidney infection in cat and using nettle infusion ..
• drugs have a direct action, whereas herbs are plants with 1000's of actions, a globe of actions..
• using yarrow orally and echinacea angustifolia internally to counter infection from root canal..
• using chickweed for sore eye socket from prosthetic eye ..
• changing things with nutrition works quickly..
• type II diabetes and polyphenols..
• breast tumor- mushrooms, the immune system and surgery as possible best option..
• how to prepare usnea as a tincture..
• go to the drug store as the best option for lice trearment as opposed to using dangerous and ineffective essential oils..
• and much more..
Join Dr. Henry today for another fascinating and informative episode of Phase 3 Wellness Wellness.
All cabbages, including white cabbages (which are the most commonly eaten cabbages in the United States), contain high concentrations of disease-fighting phytonutrients, such as polyphenols and glucosinolates. Dr. Henry discusses the amazing cabbage in more detail, and its amazing healing capacities.
Researchers from Ihave confirmed that thyme is not only an excellent pain-relieving herb. It also reduces pain of difficult menstruation better than ibruprofen.Dr. Henry discusses this amazing herb and these insightful findings.
Listen Dr. Henry follows his normal format(The Week In Natural News Review, Healing Foods Segment, Healing Herb/Supplement Segment) in covering the topics above plus much much more.
The focus of this week’s program will be:
Longevity - Youth - Resveratrol - Polyphenols - and the Giant Grape
Research for this program:
VIVIX: The science behind this breakthrough product
Natural Molecule Increases Lifespan and "Healthspan"
Naturally Feel Younger and Live Longer - Why We Age! Jamie McManus, MD – And “The Longevity Factor”, How Resveratrol & Red Wine activate genes for a longer and healthier life by Joseph Maroon, M.D. - Video clip of Dr. Maroon
Olive leaf the Tree of Life is in the Bible. Olive Leaf Tea a natural herbal antibiotic and antioxidant. Black, green, white, and oolong teas derive their leaves from a warm-weather evergreen tree known as Camellia sinensis. The leaves from this tree contain polyphenols. The more processing tea leaves undergo, the darker they will turn. Green tea and white tea are the least processed tea. White tea is derived from the young new leaves from the Camellia plant in early spring. These young leaves contain no chlorophyll, so they are silvery white. Black and oolong teas are partially dried, crushed and fermented. As we have mentioned before, regardless of the processing method, black, green, white and oolong teas all contain polyphenols. In fact, tea ranks as high as or higher than many fruits and vegetables in the ORAC score, a score that measures antioxidant potential of plant-based foods
Herbal Tea Formulas…. Blood purifier, balancing, headache, healthy hair, fountain of youth, immune, and holiday teas just to mention a few!!!
Scripture for this teaching: And the dove came in to him in the evening, and lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf plucked off. So Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.~Genesis 8:11…In later biblical times Ezekiel 4:12 God speaks of a tree: "The fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf there of for medicine."
touted as the "miracle molcule" is in Symmetry's Genesis.
Neuro-protectants, Ellagic acids,
Cutting edge Phytonutrients,
Primary & Whole food Antioxidants, Bioflavonoids,
Polyphenols, Concentrated Fatty Acids enhance circulation!
All these good things I invested in to obtain better health,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (43 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (24 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- Odwirafo (21 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Papa Lou (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)