SORT BY Relevancy
This Show We Will have some great guess who will talk to us about a couple of things from Voter registration to the new poll tax that the republicans are trying to pass in Minnesota. We will be talking to candidate Dehn and Candidat Cole as well. both are running for House seats in district 59B
Join The Commissioner Ed Gray, producer Big C and friends at the Living Room Cigar Lounge 1902 S. Lamar St, Dallas, Tx 75215. Call (646) 668-8917 to listen in and be a part of the conversation from where ever you are.
Join us with guest former Congressional candidate Kenneth Sanders and Glenn Heights Councilman Mike Jones as we discuss the purpose & the power of voting ID laws.
Voting Rights Laws Videos
LET ME VOTE
Debbie Snelling, Tax Advisor of North Georgia Tax Solutions joins @bge_radio with your "October 2014" Snelling Report!
October Tax Tips:
Which moving expenses are deductible?
Small Business and the Affordable Care Act
Hobby or Business? Why it matters
BGE Radio Promoting Financial Literacy and Community Empowerment through Communication
Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty or give me death." What does that really mean anyways? Join Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, as we talk about just that.
1. What did the founding fathers experience and were they really justified in declaring war? Are there similarities between then and today?
2. A federal judge, appointed by Barack Obama in 2011, ruled that the requirement by the State of Texas to present an ID in order to vote is unconstitutional. What about voter fraud? Is this really a poll tax?
3. To listen to the mainstream media and the hysterics of the gun-hating left, guns cause crime. How many times have we heard the shrill cries of astroturf bought and paid for by former NYC former Michael Bloomberg decrying that we need “less guns on the street!” Don't miss this story!
4. This is Jeff "Chappy" Chapman's (Shane's co-host) last day on the show. Listen in to the heartfelt departure.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
College Hoops Digest Radio continues the Season Preview Series as John Fanta welcomes in the New York Post's Zach Braziller to talk about the world of NCAAB. We look at the Big East with the conference's media day on Wednesday and break down the USA Today Coaches Poll.
Have a question? Tweet @NCAAHoopsDigest and @John_Fanta! Thanks for joining us and remember to follow collegehoopsdigest.com for total access to college basketball.
in Self Help
"FROM THE BASEMENT TO THE BOARDROOM" is hosted by business/tax expert Brian Joubert and Tony Fleming. Brian & Tony give business tips, tax tips and mindset growth on how to build a proper blueprint for SUCCESS! Also, they get to release their passion for helping other entrepreneurs, which gives potential, inspiring, and existing business owners an outlet to be highlighted and profile their businesses.
College basketball is about one month away and the top-25 polls are starting to come out. Today, the coaches poll was released, and I'll dissect the poll from top to bottom. Who are the top teams to watch from an entertainment standpoint? Which teams have a legitimate shot at cutting down the nets? Can UCONN repeat without Shabazz Napier? What teams are ranked too high and which are too low? Do national powers like Kentucky, Duke and Kansas hold the upper hand this season?
Attorney Jarom Bergeson will host this episode of the Mark J. Kohler Show...and it's all about Estate Planning. Jarom will focus on what happens if you don’t do any estate planning (hint: the government WILL get involved), what is necessary in a good estate plan, the difference between a will and a trust, estate taxes, and can be critical to your estate plan. There are options for the right plan that fits your needs.
Email your questions regarding Estate Plans and how to build the proper trust or will for you and your family: Jarom@kkoslawyers.com.
The show will air Tuesday, October 21st. Call 646-200-4285 to listen to the show LIVE at 11am PDT / 12pm PDT, and press the #1 to talk to Jarom.
Since January of 2013, we have been ranking the very best independent wrestlers on a weekly basis. This is a KAYFABE list, meaning it is not centered around our opinion of who the best worker is on a weekly basis, but rather, more sports-oriented in the thought process of wins being the most important factor in getting ranked. Many various independent wrestling writers spend their time debating who the “best in the world” is while we simply seek to prove it via wins and losses.
In order to be ranked and to avoid personal biases, we have a group of voters from around the country who have 3 main criteria for voting (in a similar manner to ESPN.com’s NFL Power Rankings):
1. Win-loss record for the week & overall
2. Strength of opponents for the week
3. Overall public perception of the wrestler in question (i.e. Chris Hero has a stronger following than a regional independent wrestler who most people have never heard of)
We will be breaking down the Singles Top 10, discussing the Tag Team Top 5 and attempting to shed some light on the various wrestlers and companies that make up independent wrestling, so please sit back and enjoy the show!
Our Website (where YOU can participate in the weekly online poll voting): http://indypowerrankingsipr.wordpress.com/
Our Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/IndyPowerRankings
Also search “Indy Power Rankings” for our open Facebook group where anyone on the indies can promote their various merchandise, fan pages, and upcoming events
Our Twitter: @IndyPowerRankin
Our Instagram: @IndyPowerRankings
This show is dedicated to: FDNY Lt. Gordon “Matt” Ambelas, 40, who died in a high rise fire in Brooklyn, NY on July 5, 2014
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and Dan, of Pundit Press Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent issues.
Guest: JASON MATTERA is the author of the New York Times bestsellers OBAMA ZOMBIES and HOLLYWOOD HYPOCRITES. His latest book is called CRAPITALISM: Liberals Who Make Millions Swiping Your Tax Dollars.
Jason was the youngest editor of Human Events, and as a broadcaster with the legendary news talk radio 77 WABC in NYC. His “ambush interviews” of top liberals, including Vice President Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, and comedian Chris Rock are Internet legends.
Currently he is the publisher of the news and entertainment site Daily Surge. jasonmattera.com
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
Join DrFaye and The International Prayer Team for Prayer-Praise every Monday at 9:00pm (EST), 8:00pm (CST), 7:00pm (MST), or 6:00pm (PST)
Call 646-468-0060 or log in at http://blogtalkradio.com/drfaye
Share The Link
The International Prayer Group is sponsored by The Global Church Inc., a 501 (3) C organization. Your gifts are tax deductible at Pay Pal. Log in to your Pay Pal account and send your gift to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it direct to Global, P.O. Box 3943, Wilmington, NC 28406.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- KAS1 (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (5 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (2 chatters)
- Disciples for Jesus Christ Love (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- A Homeschooled Hobbit (1 chatters)
- Twanna Yvette Reality Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (0 chatters)