SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's show Joel Heller and I will discuss a number of issues. We will talk who should be the city council VP, also who is now for sure out of the Duluth Mayor's race. Two big names are off the list. Also we may talk a bit about the ferguson issue and race in America. You can call and take as always, at 1-516-387-1778/.
Prgram note we will have a show next Tuesday with Duluth City Councilor Zack Fillpovich.
Join Jay for a sensible take on the latest news, the economy, politics and current events in his unique, opinionated style that promotes freedom, liberty, love of country and devotion to God.
You can also catch Jay cohosting on Monday with Joseph and Tuesday with Karen at 7pm ET/4pm PT.
Check our website for our complete schedule of shows http://www.theTruthRadioNetwork.com
For free downloads of this show, and all Truth Radio Network shows, visit http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truthradionet.rss
We review Movies/Politics/Sports/Entertainment/Pop Culture..even Pro Wrestling and MMA!
There is a lot of stuff out there in the world that we can chat about and we will! "There is nothing to fear but fear itself!". Which is why we are aiming to do what we will and what we want with whatever topic! All is fair game on this show! We try to keep it clean and friendly however,at times it can be a wild ride! Call in or just listen to rants and discussions about all that's happening in most forms of media such as entertainment, pop culture, sports, politics, economics and even pro wrestling and MMA!
Tonight we take on the the question of faith and politics. In the age of the 24 hour news cycle its important to know where we fit in as Christians. Do we engage or disengage? Do we vote or not? Are we Conservative or Liberal? Where exactly do we come in at on political issues? There is in fact a biblical way to think about all of this and we will endeaver to find out exactly what that is. Also I will be sharing my special letter to the Ferguson Missouri looters and leaders who support the cause "Black Lives Matter" in my PMR segment. You don't want to miss this one!
WE ARE ON THANKSGIVING BREAK THIS WEEK, BUT WE WANTED TO SAY TO ALL OF OUR LISTENERS AND FANS "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"
WE ALSO WANTED TO TAKE THIS OPORTUNITY TO SAY "CONGRATULATIONS" TO OUR FRIEND, CONGRESSMAN JOHN DINGELL (D-MI) ON BEING AWARDED THE PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM! IN CELEBRATION OF THAT, WE ARE GOING TO REPLAY OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HIM FROM 2013!!
WE WILL BE BACK LIVE ON DECEMBER 2ND....TALK TO YOU THEN!!
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
Tonight we debut "5 minutes with Elena," and her her comments on the wacko state of today's GOP.
And we get the perspective of a white gool ol'boy Democrat in the South, Jim Adams, and what he has to say about the hateful policies of the GOP, especially in regards to Veterans.
Join us tonight, for no holes barred, honest progressive political talk.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network is proud to present six decade fight legend, Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
The Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter will discuss the current Pacquiao/Mayweather conundrum, and how the politics in today's version of the sport pales in comparison to a time when gangsters attempted to monopolize the sport and all of its champions.
Mr. Chargin will enlighten our audience with unbelievable stories of coercion and corruption that took place over half a century ago.
Die hard fight fans who embrace boxing's rich history won't want to miss this eye opening episode!!
Tune in to Don "War a Week" Chargin's "Boxing Legends", tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
With over 30,000 listeners daily, News and Commentary is the flagship program for the Pundit Press Radio Network.
Hosted by Pundit Press Editor in Chief Dan Butcher, the show brings you news and information with a dose of conservative common sense.
News and Commentary airs Monday-Friday at 7 PM CST / 8 PM EST.
Dan is available for print, radio, and television interviews, as well public speaking engagements. Please contact us for more information or to arrange an interview.
You may contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wed, Nov 26 8:00PM CDT - Interview - Author, Journalist Jerome Corsi
We are excited to welcome Jerome Corsi a man well qualified as an investigative journalist and author.
Dr. Jerome R. Corsi received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in Political Science in 1972. He is a Senior Staff Reporter for WND where he works as an investigative journalist. In 2004, Corsi co-authored the #1 New York Times bestseller, Unfit for Command with John O'Neill. Since then, he has devoted his time to writing on politics and economics, two fields in which he has considerable expertise and experience. In his career, he has has written 6 New York Times bestselling non-fiction books.
Dr. Jerome Corsi is a Senior Staff Reporter for World Net Daily where he works as an investigative reporter.
He has two works being released this holiday season and one we are all interested in "Who Really Killed Kennedy?: 50 Years Later: Stunning New Revelations About the JFK Assassination" and for WWII historians, 'No Greater Valor: The Siege of Bastogne and the Miracle That Sealed Allied Victory' available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Who-Really-Killed-Kennedy-Assassination/dp/193806710X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416859048&sr=8-2&keywords=Jerome+Corsi
If you have something that you are thankful for and want to express it, call in and let it be known. It is hard to be thankful sometimes when you have nothing. However, somewhere, deep inside you, there is always something to be thankful for.
Tune in every weeknight at 8:00pm to 10:00pm to hear The Captain unlock his treasure chest of opinions and ideas, facing all matters of Constitutional Freedom.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (11 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (8 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Deon After Dark (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (0 chatters)