SORT BY Relevancy
American Mothers Political Party
We are the WARRIORS who are INTENT on exposing the patriarchal family court system!
Listen to the heartwrenching nightmare of a mother from Nevada calling in.
Biggest, Baddest, Warrior Mother Show On The Planet!
But, where divorce is not respectable, men who have no paternal feelingwill often hold the child, not so much for its good or his own affection, as to punish the wife for disgracing him. The love of children is not strong in most men,...Elizabeth Cady Stanton
We are warriors here us ROAR!!!!
DOJ: Child Custody Evaluators' Beliefs About Domestic Abuse Allegations: Their Relationship to Evaluator Demographics, Background, Domestic Violence - Knowledge and Custody Final Technical Report Submitted to the National Institute of Justice, U.S. Department of Justice. By Daniel G. Saunders, Ph.D High rates of domestic violence exist in families referred for child custody evaluations. These evaluations can produce potentially harmful outcomes, including the custody of children being awarded to a violent parent, unsupervised or poorly supervised visitation between violent parents and their children, and mediation sessions that increase danger to domestic violence victims
Switching political parties is nothing new. This has been going on since the invention of Politics. so, why is it everytime someone changes political party affiliation people go spastic?
Ronald Reagan, Condeleeza Rice, Hermain Cain, Michele Bachman and many more "powerful Republicans were once Democrats.
South Carolina has a runoff election in just a few days between two candidants who wish to be the next SC Superindendent of Education. One is a "so-called" Republican. The other candidate has been referred to as the "dingbat" or someone letting her husbands name or his coat-tail to get her into the office.
Today we take a look at the situation and try to make sense of it all.
But I do believe this - I believe that fundamentally, society is headed in the right direction or wants to head in the right direction, and I think judges have an obligation to try to help it head there. Judge Mills Lane
AMPP is a social movement seeking justice and accountability in the family court system.
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.”
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- gregfilms (2 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WXOBB (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)