SORT BY Relevancy
Back in action this Wednesday night at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. We'll be discussing a lot from Mike Brown's death to depression. All opinions are welcome on WeDGAFRadio. Be sure to spread the word as well! Follow the show's twitter handle @WeDGAFRadio and be sure to tweet the hashtag #WeDGAFRadi
Discussing todays issues
Mike McCoy and Deanna Reeder will discuss the latest happenings of the Moreno Valley City Council. The court's refusal to allow Yxstian Gutierrez to hold his seat and whether that will impact any of his critical votes. The large slate of candidates for three council seats and their upcoming interviews. How this election could change the balance of power and the direction of the city. The directly elected mayor and term limit ballot measures. A brief recap of the past two City Council meetings and the agenda for the upcoming City Council & Planning Commission meetings.
Discussing todays issues
Issue: ISIS is out of control! Who's to Blame?
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is out of control and it seems like they are gaining more power in communities Southwest Asia. They are recruiting Americans, Egyptians, Syrians, British and anyone else who supports thier message to join them in chopping heads. But why do they grow stronger?
Is it the religious message ISIS spreads?
Perhaps some find the political power they have come to possess attractive?
Could America be to Blame for intervention/non-intervention?
Anastasia and Jack take up their topic, relating it to the Ferguson, Missouri crisis, following the shooting death of Michael Brown and a developing local New Horizons project.
New Horizons, intent on expanding the community visibility of its two main initiatives, the Small “Zones of Peace” Project and the Possible Society In Motion Project, is now moving into a coordinating and sponsorship role for a heated local Sheriff political race.
Visit New Horizons Small “Zones of Peace” Project blog site for unfolding developments.
The on-air, broadcast portion of the show is followed by a conference call forum discussion. Guests are welcome to join in at: 712.432.0600, access code 640883 (also recorded).
If you miss the original conference call discussion, please contact New Horizons, the show's sponsoring organization, at: firstname.lastname@example.org for access code for the conference call recording.
Our Guest Charles Strange of the Michael Strange Foundation https://www.facebook.com/MichaelStrangeFoundation http://www.michaelstrangefoundation.org/ ,host Robert Jetter, Jr. and panelists Activist Cindy Todd, Founder of Overpasses for America James Neighbors, & Constitutional scholar Kelly Mordecai, with contributor Dan Gray former columnist of the Washington Times. Call in and you stay on the line. You too can Join our Round Table Discussion.
Bards Logic welcomes Charles Strange to discuss his organization the Michael Strange Foundation and Extortion 17.
Michael Strange Foundation: The Michael J. Strange Foundation is a non profit organization set up in the memory of Michael J. Strange, who was killed in action on August 6th 2011 in Afghanistan. Michael was a Navy Cryptologist who served with an elite SEAL Team.
The foundation will provide unconditional support and services to the families of recently fallen service members by professionals in several fields and also by those who have suffered similar losses so that the healing process can begin.
Extortion 17: Among the killed in the crash were 25 special operations forces, and was largely unreported and covered up by media. All the Special Ops forces were packed into one National Guard Chinook. There was no escort for the Seals that night, no pathfinder, and conveniently the “eye in the sky” (drone) didn’t work. Prior to this crash, Barack Obama and Joe Biden had identified Seal Team 6 as the forces that killed Osama Bin Laden. One has to ask, “were they a trade off for Bin Laden?”
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show. Please don't forget to Follow the show and Share the link. Twitter #PJNET #He3
Wherever you are, either within or outside the political spectrum, you should have doubts, disappointments and the desire to correct the mess which is our political government and its politically appointed officials & elected representatives. I am neither of those nor ever intend to be one. I wish to serve our country and you as President. Please excuse such a big statement. I know it's important statement. It's almost audacious, almost preposterous, except for you and me, if only, you can weather my broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio - not for a moment compromising your views, but expanding on what is better. Although not bigger than conventional radio, Blog Talk Radio is the only medium open to me for a presently unknown and presently insignificant person. But, imagine, for this moment and more to come, Clinton vs. Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election: a person of the people ( not of a party ) VERSUS politics, PACs, political influence, political contributions, campaign banners, buttons and tv ads.
I am for everything better and good. I present myself without the aid of campaign financing or political endorsements. I come to you, as in the old days, by word of mouth and the ride by light of Paul Revere.
I am capable of this feat. The same may be said of you.
I am thankful for your time and consideration...
I am thankful for our country..
( c2it )
i am Curtis Clinton, Curt Clinton & c2
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall continue our series on PAC's (Political Action Committee). Political Action Committees. We shall discuss how to use PAC to make people aware of "issues". Many issues can be resolved IF people would get organized and organize the money in the form of PAC's that address specific issues that concern groups.
We have access to over $1 trillon Dollars to organize positive change.
Feel free to call in and offer any questions, comments, or concerns that you might have.
Our toll free number is 619-768-2945.
No grego, Babilônia, vem do Acadiano Bab-ilu, que significa "Portão de Deus". Fundada por Ninrod, Babel era a capital do Império babilônico, uma cidade-estado extremamente rica e poderosa, um centro político, militar, cultural e econômico do mundo antigo. Ninrode, também mandou construir a Torre-templo de Babel. Isto sumariza o propósito religioso das grandes torres-templo (os zigurates) da antiga Suméria (Sinar bíblica). Estes templos enormes, quadrados e com escadas eram vistos como portões para os deuses virem à terra, escadas literais para o céu. ("Alcançando o céu" era uma inscrição comum nos templos.) Para os judeus, o nome Babel adquiriu o significado de "confusão" do hebraico Bavél, da raiz do verbo ba.lál, que significa "confundir". Ouça a verdade completa do mistério bíblico "Babilónia": Quinta feira, 28, 22h em Portugal
The Greek form of the name Babylon is the Akkadian Bab-ilu, which means "Gate of God". Founded by Nimrod, Babel was the capital of the Babylonian Empire, a city-state extremely rich and powerful, a political, military, cultural and economic center of the ancient world. Was also Nimrod, who had built the temple-tower of Babel. This summarizes the religious purpose of the great temple-towers (the ziggurats) of ancient Sumer (Biblical Shinar). These huge, square with stairs and temples were seen as gateways to the gods come to earth, literal stairway to heaven. ("Reaching the sky" is a common description in the temple-towers.) For Jews, the name Babel acquired the meaning of "confusion" of the Hebrew Bavel, the root of ba.lál verb, meaning "to confuse". Know the full truth of the biblical mystery "Babylon": Thursday, 28th, 5pm EST, USA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (148 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- FFToolbox (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (6 chatters)
- NWP radio (6 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (3 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- LyricalForte (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Move to Amend (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (0 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (0 chatters)