SORT BY Relevancy
Back by popular demand, we're bringing back Brandon Wright, Political Communications Specialist, to chat with us about the use of digital media in political campaigns. From internet fundraising to consistent and clear messaging, even the local of local races need to be engaging in the digital world.
And of course, we'll be hitting the hot political topics of the day, but will save that for the end of our show including the MDGOP race for Chair, the latest from Annapolis (Is it Sine Die yet?) and more.
This episode of PEP Talk is brough to you by Strategic Victory Consulting (@strategicvc) & Brandon Wright Communications (@bpwright)
You can follow Purple Elephant Politics on Facebook, Twitter, and our Website.
PEP Talk is hosted by Hillary Pennington, Timb Mantegna, and Kristin Shields.
Discussing todays issues
What does it mean when religious people describe atheists as angry or militant? Why do non-believers often describe the religious as stupid, ignorant and batsh*t crazy? Do we have to respect others' beliefs? What is the difference, if any, between respecting the person and respecting their beliefs?
Call in and listen and/or talk to us on the show at: 347-202-0492
email us at: AppleBrain@Live.com
follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/theforbiddenfruitradio
find us on iTunes and www.Stitcher.com
Romans 9:13 says "Jacob I loved but Esau I hated." Is God's favoritism that black and white? Romans 9 states:
14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So it depends not upon man’s will or exertion, but upon God’s mercy. 17 For the scripture says to Pharaoh, “I have raised you up for the very purpose of showing my power in you, so that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy upon whomever he wills, and he hardens the heart of whomever he wills.
]20 But who are you, a man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me thus?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use?
These are the words of God's intentions. Are we to accept our lot in life? Can ordinary things be made manifest to extraordrinary? Jon and Jane will discuss these parameters as well as being part of the kingdom of God by accepting Christ as our Savior and by inheriting the kingdom based on promises, not blood lineage.
Plus Slick n Slim's new version of "Freak Show," a song.
Join us for another thought-provoking episode of the RINO Hour of Power with your host Rick Moran and special co-host Jazz Shaw of Hot Air.
How big a threat to the US is Islamic State? What are the politics of our response to the terror group? What are the GOP's chances for the mid term elections? Is the left abandoning President Obama?
We'll discuss these topics with Bridget Johnson, PJ Media Washington editor.
The show streams live from 8:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern time. A podcast will be available shortly after the end of the show.
POLITICAL ANIMALS--LBJ--"Landslide Lyndon" first Texas native President of the US-
Audio archival Excerpt--President Lyndon Johnson's last day in office
Audio historical archival excerpt--LBJ's advice to Presidential Candidate Hubert Humphrey--"Choose Inoyue"
Vice President--Hannibal Hamlin--Abe Lincoln's vp
Vice President Charles Dawes--Amazing achivements but little known- Lawyer-Banker-US Army General--Self taught pianist & Composer--"Melody in A" Audio historical archival excerpt DAWES PLAN--Controversial economic plan penalizing Germany for causing WW One--Laid the foundation for WW2
THE REST OF THE STORY--Indian immigrant & Immigration attorney LOPA MURKEEJEE BLUMENTHAL surfaces in Michael Brown Controversial audio gunshot tape heard on CNN
SALT LAKE CITY BLACK POLICEMAN ( unidentified) killing of 20 year old DILLION TAYLOR(white hispanic) ignored by the media so far. George Zimmerman ( african heritage) grandmother--fact ignored by media in (ST.) TRAVON MARTIN killing
NEWS NOTE--Dillon Tayor--white hispanic-shared name with 13 year old Napa California earthquake victim--"Dillion" another White Hispanic
HORST WESSEL-- young Nazi- street thug and alleged male prostitute killed in a street brawl/riot---Deified by a military march-audio excerpt-- by the NAZIS--Today a media and political tatic used in the reportage of controversial killings such as Travon Martin and Michael Brown
Political Comedian JON STEWART birth name JONATHON STUART LEIBOWITZ--another controversial media figure
August 27th Births-Deaths & Events relevant to US(a)
Proclaim It Radio presents Hip Hop Education
Hip Hop Education is a youth service movement igniting the power of today’s youth to make their mark with their voice. HHE motivates, prepares and mobilizes youth to take action through music, service projects, campaigns and leadership initiatives. We also provide tools and resources to help youth change the world and themselves through service.
What is Hip Hop?
Too many people are unclear as to what Hip Hop really is and tend to use the term frivolously. At its core, Hip Hop is so much more than mere art and entertainment. "Hip Hop is the constantly evolving spirit and consciousness of urban youth that keeps recreating itself in a never-ending cycle".
It is joy, sorrow, pleasure, pain, victory, defeat, anger, happiness, confusion, clarity, humor, intensity, dream, nightmare, life, death, and everything else in between. It is the spirit that connects the past to the present and lays a path towards the future.
That very spirit is what breathes life into a simple idea and transforms it into a living cultural movement. It change a world!
Featured Guest: Benjamin Wiggins
Call in and Press 1 to ask a question
The Building Your Xtra-Ordinary Business Radio Program!
Part 1 Are You Able To Turn Adversaries into Allies?!
My guest this Wednesday is Bob Burg, author of the book, “Adversaries into Allies: Win People Over Without Manipulation or Coercion.” Here’s more about Bob:
Bob is a sought-after speaker at corporate conferences and for entrepreneurial events. He regularly addresses audiences ranging in size from 50 to 16,000 – sharing the platform with notables including today’s top thought leaders, broadcast personalities, Olympic athletes and political leaders including a former United States President.
Part 2 Are You Lost In The Noise Of Everything Around You? Are You Having A Hard Time Being Heard? Do You Need To Find Your VOICE?!
My next guest is G. Brian Benson, author of the book, “Finding Your Voice.” Here’s more about Brian:
Brian is a multiple award-winning self-help author and filmmaker, actor, speaker, consultant, inspirational poet, musician, radio personality, published children’s author, finisher of over 50 triathlons (including 4 Ironman distance races), cross-country bicyclist and someone that believes in YOU!
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Don’t miss this special show!
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know, let go & let God, enjoy each day to the fullest, you get what you put into your life...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (269 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (47 chatters)
- John Baptist (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (11 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (5 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (4 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (0 chatters)
- Political T and T (0 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (0 chatters)
- FFToolbox (0 chatters)