SORT BY Relevancy
Police Terrorism Against Black-People: It's Not "Police Brutality," It's State Sponsored Terrorism, Ethnic Cleansing, Genocide, Extermination and Overall Crimes Against Humanity; with a 28 hour cycle of Black genocide & racial warfare and war.
Baba Osagyefo Olugbala Revolutionary Goon, General Dr. Alli Muhammad M.S., PhD, MD AKA "Super Nigga". Fights for us on many battlefields he is our BOLD REVOLUTIONARY BLACK POWER WARRIOR GENERAL. Dr. Alli Muhammad is the Chief-General-In-Command of the RBPP, the General in Command of the Black Race, Community, Nation and movement. BLACK POWER!!!!!!
Abibifahodie (Black Liberation),
If you've seen the video below, then you know that the police in this country are pushing Black people to the point of responding to violence and terrorism. In this video, young Black children were leaving a party and attacked and terrorized by police officers. One officer pulled out his gun on a young man who was bracing to protect a young Sister who was slammed on the ground by the officer.
Tonight we're going to discuss the real necessity for Black men to organize a way to bring an end to police terrorism without unleashing King Alfred on our people. It's a sticky situation and one that we need to deal with successfully. And the million dollar question on the table is, "Where are the Black men?"
Civil Chat with Lee looks at:
1. The continual bizzaro world of the GOP in the P5+1 hearing.
2. Sarah Palin rambles on the Bildo O' Reilly about Planned Parenthood
3. University Cop who killed motorist pleads not guilty
4. Democrat presidential nominees seek AFL-CIO support
5. Bernie soars in the polls.
6. And whatever YOU want to talk about.
1. Civil Chat with Lee will the REAL Donald Trump please sit down. Where did this guy come from? What's his angle? What does his populiarity say about Washington and America?
2. Charges brought against college law enforcement officer for murder.
3. Iran grilling continues in Congress
And other news.....
call in 215 383 5844
Tonight we have news updates and headlines from around the world, protest news, prison and political prisoner news, nearly half of Americans would vote for a socialist for president , more on the reaction to the right wing terrorism in South Carolina, Confederate monument improvement, Confederate and U.S. Flag burning in protest of White supremacy, Dylann Roof's manifesto exposed by communist, examining the label terrorist, U.S. Conservatives refuse to admit race had anything to do with South Carolina's massacre, news on the reactionary War on Women, a good drone?, a disgusting TPP update, scientists confirm we are in the middle of a major extinction event, Greece, Israel-Palestine news, Egypt, the new Cold War, commentaries, state spying news and radical history.
We are witnessing a civil rights movement in 2015. The same things that the brothers and sisters went through,we are facing again. What will come out of this movement? Does it prove America is a racist nation? Will we ever get past race? Let's have a honest talk about a issue that divides many.
Tune in to my show this evening as I discuss what's trending in our political and social scene. Tonight I'll be taking a look at Obama and the TPA, TAA, TPP. This is a HUGE development that inches the president closer to passing another HUGE trade treaty. How will this affect American jobs?
I'l also take a look at the Supreme Court's two major cases Burwell vs King and Gay Marriage.
And of course whatever YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT on progressive stimulating radio
Civil Chat with Lee
Call in 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's going on in the social and political spectrum.
1. Franklin Graham states "Christians Should Prepare for Persecution"
2. Former FBI Agent says Isis could sneak in through Mexican Tunnels
3. Ted Cruz criticizes the SCOTUS decision
4. Barney Frank calls Supreme Court Justice Scalia is a Homophobe
And Much much more........
Call In 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee invites YOU to call in and share what GRINDS YOUR GEARS (pisses you off). Topics on the table include
1. Mike Huckabee encourages civil disobedience with gay marriage decision.
2. The "Donald" sounds off on "traditional marriage"
3. Nascar's Dale Earnhardt Jr. chimes in on the Confederate Flag
4. Bobby Jindal defends his accomplishments as Louisiana governor.
5. And MUCH MUCH MORE. What GRINDS YOUR GEARS?
The stories are becoming all too familiar - Oscar Grant, John Crawford III, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, and many others whose names don't make national headlines. #BlackLivesMatter has become the cry of the African-American community as the lives of young Black men and women are taken at the hands of police while unarmed. Why are people of color stopped, searched, arrested, and killed in disproportionate numbers compared to their Caucasian counterparts? How can unarmed "suspects" such as John Crawford III or Oscar Grant get shot on site when people who commit heinous acts - such as James Eagan Holmes who killed 12 and injured 70 in a crowded movie theatre - are arrested and given every benefit of the doubt? Let's discuss it and find some real solutions beyond the hashtags. Because of the nature of this subject matter, parental discresion is advised for children under 13.