SORT BY Relevancy
A New Way of Being
Hosted by Avatar Galextra: (347) 826-7142
Topic: Police Abuse
About A New Way of Being :
a new way of being is a way of thinking that brings Serenity to all, in a clear, focused, and helpful way that does not diminish your rights, or de value the principles of all.
And if those abuses against women and men goes unchecked, and unattended it will head for destruction after a short period of time. This is the course you are on as a So-ciety.
We are equals forever my human brothers and sisters and now is the time for us to come together and be there for each other.
Call in to listen:
A New Way of Being
Hosted by Avatar Galextra: (347) 826-7142
SHALOM TO ALL,
WE WILL POINT OUT SOME FALSE TEACHINGS AFTER WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION TO CHANGE OR STAY SPRITUALLY DEAD. KNOWING AGES AND DISPENSATIONS WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD SO LET'S LEARN THIS TOGETHER. POLICE ABUSE IS OUT OF HAND LETS FIGHT THIS IN NEW WAYS BECAUSE MARCHING AIN'T GETTING IT. MORE ON HEALTH. THIS IS OPEN FORUM. YOU CAN TUNE IN AT: www.blogtalkradio.com/time-for-a-awakening AT 8:00PM EST TONITE AND EVERY MONDAY NITE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER CALL 1-347-324-5888 TO JOIN IN.
TIME FOR A AWAKENING
We face many challenges in the modern fast paced world. For some of us, the hardest challenge is dealing with corrupt police using the power given to them to enforce laws reasonably, to instead harrass. Tonight's show is about this topic and others related to police abuse.
This is the segment with the John R. Lott Jr Interview ( @JohnRLottJr / @CrimeReserch ) Author and President of Crime Prevention Research Center discussing his recentarticled featured iin the DailyCaller.com, Violent Crime, Not Police Abuse, is The Real Threat To Black Americans, http://bit.ly/WfIsSm
in Self Help
OPEN TOPIC or "open mike" night. Call in! Pick any issues, topics or subjects you'd like to discuss. Wearing a Blue Ribbon is the symbol of Child Abuse Awareness! Millions of abuse victims (men and women) hide the story of their experience well into adulthood. A huge number continue to suffer from pain, anger, fear, shame and embarrassment for decades. Most will agree their traumas have resulted in an inability to trust, make good decisions and have healthy relationships. But giving up the secret is often how recovery begins, one survivor talking to another. Join Bill Murray and his co-hosts, panelists and guests, many of them abuse survivors, others supporters and friends, for an informed discussion of the many important issues that surround child abuse. Anonymous calls and chat room participation are encouraged. ~~ Please see our web site at: www.NAASCA.org
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Tracey Heisler, from New Jersey, executive director of the CASA program in Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties. CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) recruits, screens, trains, and supervises community volunteers to act as advocates in court for children living in the foster care system, giving them a voice that might not otherwise be heard. Mrs. Heisler, herself the mother of 8 children, has degrees in Psychology with an emphasis in Juvenile Justice and Forensics. She came to this work as a result of her mother and uncle's experiences of growing up in the foster care system in upstate New York. It is her life's mission to improve the quality of life for these children while in care and to facilitate their transition to their "forever family," whether through reunification, adoption, or kinship legal guardianship, as quickly as possible. The role of CASA is to advocate for children in out-of-home placement. The CASA is appointed by the Family Court Judge. The volunteer must read all of the child's records and interview people in the child's life and then makes recommendations to the court. All volunteers must be screened, fingerprinted and must agree to a federal, state and local background check before being accepted into a CASA 30 hour training session. All volunteer must be over the age of 21 and be able to provide their own transportation.
Is getting whipped with a switch or belt child abuse now. Can you remember your last whippen?How do you control kids- timeout?Is that why kids are out of control because of time out? Time out of what? Does it change behavior? Does a good whipping bring back memories of what you would not do again? Where do you draw the line? How do you expect parents to control their kids?Where do you draw the line?Who makes the decision that you have crossed the line from parenting to abuse?
Relationship abuse is a pattern of control exerted by one partner over another using coercive, threatening, and/or violent strategies. Control is often kept in place by isolating the victim, promoting fear, and narrowing options. Abuse is different than BDSM in that only one person determines what will happen, no consent is asked for or given, and the person being abused cannot stop what the abuser is doing.
There are many forms of abuse and control that can happen in relationships. It can include stalking, threats, intimidation, and physical violence. Often things start out at a much lower level, making an abuser hard to recognize. Early warning signs include possessiveness, jealousy, frequent mood swings, and anti-social behavior. Abuse usually escalates in frequency and severity over time. The best way to combat relationship violence is to become educated about it.
THE COMMUNITY ON ABUSE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RETURNS FOR THE SEQUEL ASKING THE QUESTION: "IS IT WISE TO RETURN?" MANY RELATIONSHIPS EXPERIENCE HIGHS AND LOWS, PAIN AND TRAUMA, AS WELL AS JOY AND HAPPINESS. WE ARE GOING TO EXPLORE IN THIS DISCUSSION THE REASON PEOPLE RETURN TO RELATIONSHIPS WHEN THERE ARE ACTS OF ABUSE AND VIOLENCE WITHIN THE HOMES. THERE ARE MANY SIDES TO THIS QUESTION AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO EXPLORING THEM WITH YOU. IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN SPEAK TO THIS QUESTION FIRST HAND THEN PLEASE INVITE THEM TO THE PROGRAM. WE HOPE YOU WILL TUNE IN AND LISTEN IN ONE POSITIVE WAY.
Domestic Violence comes in various forms and its all around the world, no matter what race, age, religious or national boundaries. Police Brutality is a civil rights violation that occurs when a police officer acts with excessive force by using an amount of force with regards to a civilian that is more than necessary
Domestic Violence is nothing New! But its been running rampid on the News recently!! The Drop wants your opinion, we want your stories!! How do you feel about the recent situations (Ray Rice, The NFL) and how they're being handled! Then there's Child Abuse (Adrien Peterson, The NFL) When is it crossing the line, when it comes to disciplining your child?? Tell us how you feel about it, how do you discipline your children? Do you use a switch? Do you use a belt? Or just put them on Time Out?
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (121 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- DerekLambert (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- DHead Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (0 chatters)
- carsonscorner (0 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (0 chatters)